Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,524 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? (1402 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by Samuelgr8: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2018
I always thought men are cheats but I never thought I would be a victim of a man’s cheating scandal. Ladies should be very careful when they are in a relationship with a guy. I mean,Elvis was such a good boyfriend and fiance to me,how could I have known?

I have been dating Elvis for two years. Nice guy. Took care of me. Spent on me.We got engaged and fixed our wedding on Valentine’s day this year. Everything went well. Our wedding was going to be the talk of the town for a while.Invitations had gone out. Our families were all set. The traditional wedding ceremony was going to happen in the morning while our church wedding was supposed to be by 11am.

On the morning of the wedding,as I was getting ready for the traditional wedding,my elder brother comes in and says that there is a problem. Elvis had called him to tell me that wedding was not going to hold today as planned. I was in shock cos when i asked why,he said Elvis didnt say,he just said he would call me later to explain. Me and everyone went into panic.I quickly began to call Elvis but his no was switched off. My brother went to Elvis place to confront him but Elvis was not there. In fact,he was not even allowed into the house. He was told by the security that the owner of the house came back last night and has kicked out Elvis.

Long story short we discovered that Elvis had......Read full story@

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-life-was-shattered-on-my-wedding-day-was-i-a-side-chick/
Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by Beke2020: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Some guyz with deception, are like honey n bees
Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by ubunja(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
you were played. move on.

1 Like

Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by ultimateyankee: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
grin

Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by BossLaifay(f): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
I struggle to understand the concept of being in love. It's only love that will make a grown person ask this kind of stewpid question

1 Like

Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by Beke2020: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:
you were played. move on.
but that not fair, what if it you?
Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Beke2020:
but that not fair, what if it you?
God never promised life would be fair
Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by luvmabel: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dis is bad
Re: My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? by Samuelgr8: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Deception every where
luvmabel:
Dis is bad

(1) (Reply)

Patients Pays To Have Sex In Hospital Ward / How Do Broke Guys Manage Relationship? / Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.