Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,379 members, 7,850,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki (964 Views)

What Wizkid Told Me – Saraki / Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by londonrivals: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Senate President Bukola Saraki said that some group of individuals have been paid to protest against him and force him to resign.

In a statement by his media aide, Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki stated that these protesters were seeking to forcefully mobilise and pollute public opinion against him.

The statement reads: “As part of their plan, they are already distributing money and other materials to some faceless civil society organisations, market men and women associations and other shadowy groups with a view to instigate demonstrations in Lagos, Abuja and Ilorin starting from Monday, April 11.

“They believe that the ongoing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal provides them the opportunity to stampede Dr. Saraki out of office so that their defeated objective of getting their lackey into the office of Senate President will be realized. This is another desperate move by these spineless politicians to achieve through the back door what they failed to realize on the floor of the Senate.

“We are alerting members of the public to the antics of these desperate politicians, which may result into breach of public peace, order and health. Dr. Saraki is a peace-loving and law-abiding politician. The trial at the CCT is just beginning and while the prosecution’s witness has started giving evidencebly he is yet to be cross-examined by the defence team. The defence has also not opened its own case. We urge members of the public to patiently wait for the conclusion of the case.

“Since the fundamental principle of our legal system is that an accused person is presumed innocent until he is found guilty, Dr. Saraki will not allow any distraction to take him away from his responsibility as President of the Senate and Chairman of the National Assembly.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/some-people-have-been-paid-to-protest.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by wasco24: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
The same way others were paid to protest in his favour

7 Likes

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Ratello: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
This Yusuph Olaniyonu is a Grade A Native Ram.....perhaps he doesn't seem to know that the game is up for his boss. In actual fact, if there is anyone paying for protesters, that should be Saraki himself to sycophants who keep singing his praises thereby nailing his coffin.

6 Likes

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by McCarlito(m): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
I pity the zombies who will be willing to stick their necks for this politicians
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by olatade(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
The moment Nigerians slumber and take for granted the character of Bukola Saraki, the nation may be doomed for it. There is no worst Nigerian elite corrupt criminal than Bukola Saraki. First, he hid the budget to say it was missing, later the lost but found budget was roguely padded to favour their criminal interest having realised President Buhari wasn't going to allow them rip Nigerians off through dubious constituency projects anymore and now, having failed in all those, the one and only criminal Saraki has just invented another criminal tactics, what I can describe as "budget lifting". Just like how shoplifting is a crime, that has been rebranded and introduced to our budget system - removing one project and diverting the proposed expenditure to another uncontemplated and unplanned projects. The intention is to connive with some rogues in the ministries to phantom the projects and siphon the money. However that we have the calibre of Buhari as our president as well as now better informed Nigerians, this is not enough unless we take peculiar step to stem the growth of this cancer.

I want to use this opportunity to call on all Nigerians to rise against Bukola Saraki before the devil completely destroys our system. We have no other country than this, so this devil must be exorcised, decapitated and decimated before he sends the nation into irreparable destruction.

At this point, enough of any political diplomacy; Presidency should fight this alien like an act of war or else, should he have the upper hand, we may all be consumed. All of us will just wake up one morning to hear that Saraki and his co-criminals have impeached the President and the Vice-president. This is the time to act. No more "siddon look".

Anybody that will want to shout one nonsense human right abuse or democracy tenet should continue to shout, when the circumstance is beyond ordinary, extraordinary hands are needed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by hardywaltz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki thunder will soon strike that ur corrupt mouth
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by KINGwax007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

If our youths are sensible, they dnt av be paid to protest against u
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
I detest criminals
but damn i hate and can violently kill shameless and bold ones
and brother(bukky)saraki is of the latter
so who paid these guys below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Paragon311(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
I dislike politics with passion.

Imagine a well known corrupt person with loads of evidence still putting up thrash for public sympathy....

2 Likes

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by olatade(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Could someone please educate Saraki about democracy? Planning to stage a protest against you is the choice of the people who wish to do so, as long as it is peaceful. That's called democracy! We put you there and it is our right to get you out if we wish to and don't trust you anymore!

2 Likes

Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by janvier27(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
I guess there are more people he stole from who don't need to be paid to protest. But I magine they would prefer to lay hands on him. We see videos of what happens to even petty thieves.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Emmaxx: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
So what should we do? Mr Saraki, i want you to understand that:
1: you have caused so much pain and hardship to the people of kwara, and for this reason
2: the poor Kwarans have sents series of petitions to God against you, therefore,
3: the Almighty God is very angry with you and He's right on your case.
Forget about wether some people are paid to protest againt you.YOU WON'T ESCAPE THIS TIME.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by amaechi1: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
I don't need to be paid before protesting against you. For the mere fact that you received money as pension or salary as a sitting Senator is enough to protest, because you are not intone with distribution of wealth. What would do with all the money you and your family have acquired.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by VagileVictor(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Someone should try to tell Sen. Dr Abubakar Saraki to triple the pay of the people to counter or shut up and face his actions.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Aromas: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
kITATITA:
The same way others were paid to protest in his favour
You said it all Law of karma grin
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Dannyset(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
I will gladly do it for free. God punish devil
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by babdap: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saraki see your life for outside. Jobless youths that you failed to provide employment opportunities from you loot are now ready to stage a protest against you.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Ghandi12: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
This Saraki has attracted more hate to his name than any other Nigerian politician
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by duduade: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sharapppp there...

Who dem be...

You protested yourself since you decided to wallow in corruption from your father's daysssss....

Nonsense...

Ole jatijati
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Sunnynwa: 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
olatade:
Could someone please educate Saraki about democracy? Planning to stage a protest against you is the choice of the people who wish to do so, as long as it is peaceful. That's called democracy! We put you there and it is our right to get you out if we wish to and don't trust you anymore!

How did you put him there? Are you a senator?
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Nigerians are willing go pay to protest against saraki.
Re: Some People Have Been Paid To Protest Against Me - Saraki by magicalx(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Joblessness is bad oh! Nigerian youths that should be on the streets protesting no light, no fuel, globe throttling President, are happy to collect 2k to protest against Saraki, These politicians are using the visionless youths of this nation to score cheap political points against each other!.... Dont take my word for it, check out the comments above me!

(1) (Reply)

Pmb The Dullard And Cattle Rearer / Panama Papers To Release Second Batch Of Documents Containing Offshore Entities / Enugu Killings: Militants Give Herdsmen 14 Days Ultimatum To Leave SE, SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.