Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks (1572 Views)

What's The Craziest Question You've Asked Someone / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Blokifen(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth where do you get those funny pictures?!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by DemiGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Blokifen:
Smellymo.uth where do you get those funny pictures?!

I get the inspiration by looking at cute dps like yours smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by 4just: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seun when will you Marry, this year, next year, or sometimes forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
BumBae, do u know u re melting my heart? cheesy grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by ClassCaptain(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Uniqueness why are u so fine
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Emodeee: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
missmossy, when will you been mine?
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by umehmj(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
bubu when will the fuel scarcity end?
don't look surprised. that moniker 'bubu' belongs to buhari. grin
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
OK
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Abbeyunique2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Villagegoat, fairlyusedpant, smellyanus what inspired your name?

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
BumBae, do u know u re melting my heart? cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Lol dont melt oh .. Need ya whole wink
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by midehi2(f): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
see questions grin
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
midehi2:
see questions grin
Howdy chica wink
Wer u been hiding
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Smellymouth: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
BumBae:

Lol dont melt oh .. Need ya whole wink

grin I am made of bricks!!!

Me right now :::: grin

***Gbedu wen dey burst brain ***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by midehi2(f): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
BumBae:

Howdy chica wink
Wer u been hiding
am good sweerie, bn around jare
this your house of knights sef grin how will it give me job, i want to apply cheesy
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by demzylahot(m): 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
stupedinluv which tribe are you from?
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
............ when would you file your hubby a divorce?
Abeg na joke oh! You na fine lady nau, i dey see your hubby handiwork

**Modified*
I aint talking 'bout the op!
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
midehi2:

am good sweerie, bn around jare
this your house of knights sef grin how will it give me job, i want to apply cheesy
Ok I would pass it on wink
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin I am made of bricks!!!

Me right now :::: grin

***Gbedu wen dey burst brain ***
Looolz cry
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Bluezy13(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Wherever you are, from the bottom of my heart, I just want to tell you...

Remember you deposited a dot somewhere
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by midehi2(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
BumBae:
Ok I would pass it on wink
with good pay o cheesy
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
demzylahot:
stupedinluv which tribe are you from?
Am a Nigerian cool
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by demzylahot(m): 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Am a Nigerian cool
saw you taking shots at Igbo girls,I guess u r a Fulani girl grin grin
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
RUBBISH
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
RUBBISH
easy jare!

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by vicstar(m): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
baba se.un pls tell me the secret to this great forum cry
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
demzylahot:

saw you taking shots at Igbo girls,I guess u r a Fulani girl grin grin
grin was only trying to drum sense into their thick skulls

Do i look like one? tongue
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
[email] Tobiee, why are you the best here??

#selflove
[/email]
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Here to read questions and answers
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD shocked was she talking too much?
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
STFUand4kMeHARD shocked was she talking too much?
wink kiss
Re: Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks by demzylahot(m): 2:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin was only trying to drum sense into their thick skulls

Do i look like one? tongue
yes o

(1) (2) (Reply)

No female allowed / Craziest Sex Laws From Around The World You Won’t Believe Exist / I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.