Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman (1577 Views)

Who Is Your IDEAL Woman / Guys!!! What Is Your Definition Of An Ideal Woman/wife (photos) / Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by dearbunmi(f): 2:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I know this is not a dating site but I feel I can get an ideal woman through your column.
I am in my late 20s and not working for now.
I live in Akwa Ibom and the lady can come from anywhere.
Kindly link me up please.
Thanks

Joshua
Via www.facebook.com/dearbunmi

Click below to see my response
www.dearbunmi.com/unemployed-need-ideal-woman/

Do you have any relationship questions?
ask@dearbunmi.com

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Greene66: 2:43am On Jul 12, 2016
You no get money yet you wan open skirt.

No wonder poverty rate is high. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Y not link yourself up with a job first.....then we will see Wah we can do
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 12, 2016
The guy is a big fool
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 2:48am On Jul 12, 2016
The people above me sha. No sense made in their rantings.

So it's okay for a jobless lady to love and get herself a man but not right for a jobless fella to do same? Hypocrites.

I daresay an unemployed lady deserve no date and d1ck too. What's good for the goose should be sauce for the gander. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
The people above me sha. No sense made in their rantings.

So it's okay for a jobless lady to love and get herself a man but not right for a jobless fella to do same? Hypocrites.

I daresay an unemployed lady deserve no date and d1ck too. What's good for the goose should be sauce for the gander. undecided

Keep your dirty mouth shut.

How can a man not have a job and want a woman? Who would feed who?

Retar.d

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Keep your dirty mouth shut.

How can a man not have a job and want a woman? Who would feed who?

Retar.d

If I e-slap you ehh, all your brownish teeth will fall on the floor. Ode. You're feeding her you be her papa? Chump! undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

If I e-slap you ehh, all your brownish teeth will fall on the floor. Ode. You're feeding her you be her papa? Chump! undecided

See dis Id!ot sha

I don't blame you. You are one of those jobless guys who go around toasting rich girls and sugar mummies.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 3:04am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

See dis Id!ot sha

I don't blame you. You are one of those jobless guys who go around toasting rich girls and sugar mummies.

Look at this low-life frustrated dimwit. At the risk of sounding vain and boastful, I made my first million when you were prolly still in primary school and my wages for a day can feed your pauperise ass for a month with a lot of change to form a big boy among your peers. But I am no mugu and don't fall for lecherous bimbos who manipulates id1ots like you and fleece you off your measly pocket money from your parents. Fvcktard!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 12, 2016
^^^^®

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Look at this low-life frustrated dimwit. I made my first million when you were prolly still in primary school and my wages for a day can feed your pauperise ass for a month with a lot of change to form big boys among your peers. But I am no mugu and don't fall for lecherous bimbos who manipulates id1ots like you and fleece you off your measly pocket money from your parents. Ode. Fvcktard!

Wow.. another chunk of garbage still in his dreams. Wake up boy it's Tuesday.

I'm very sure your jobless ass has nothing to do this Tuesday other than to wan.k over nairaland and spend your 'millions' while searching for the 'ideal woman'.

You are a useless piece of fvck and I won't oblige you the pleasure of engaging you. Even quoting you makes my mobile phone vibrate. Oh my S6 is worth your entire family no wonder it vibrates.

*spits*

5 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Greene66: 3:10am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Oh my S6 is worth your entire family no wonder it vibrates.

*spits*

Wicked!
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 3:13am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Wow.. another chunk of garbage still in his dreams. Wake up boy it's Tuesday.

I'm very sure your jobless ass has nothing to do this Tuesday other than to wan.k over nairaland and spend your 'millions' while searching for the 'ideal woman'.

You are a useless piece of fvck and I won't oblige you the pleasure of engaging you. Even quoting you makes my mobile phone vibrate. Oh my S6 is worth your entire family no wonder it vibrates.

*spits*

What a clown. You had to state your phone brand and it's an ordinary S6? Boy, you're really sick. It seems like that's your most valuable asset? Yes? Certainly so. Buzz off and go study for your JSSce. Clown. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by tobe4real(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=ronald4lif post=47449483]

L
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

What a clown. You had to state your phone brand and it's an ordinary S6? Boy, you're really sick. It seems like that's your most valuable asset? Yes? Certainly so. Buzz off and go study for your JSSce. Clown. grin

Oh yeah. My phone brand Is the Galaxy S6 Edge. At least it's 5 times your salary.

Oops I forgot you have no job. My bad

Go distribute your C.V boy
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Didn't know lots of jobless kids flock this section. I was so wrong.
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 3:21am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Oh yeah. My phone brand Is the Galaxy S6 Edge. At least it's 5 times your salary.

Oops I forgot you have no job. My bad

Go distribute your C.V boy

You're a tool, a compulsive one at that. If I post a screen shot of my weekly wage slip or my bank balance screenshot you'll relapse into coma. I'm sure no one in your entire bloodline has ever earn such money.

Let me indulge your skint ass a bit, it's late and very few are viewing, how about we post a snapshot of our bank balances and wage slip then take it down shortly. I don't talk phones, it's way below my strides. Game? Id1ot!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Ehn! See two fighting shocked shocked shocked cheesy

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

You're a tool, a compulsive one at that. If I post a screen shot of my weekly wage slip or my bank balance screenshot you'll relapse into coma. I'm sure no one in your entire bloodline has ever earn such money.

Let me indulge your skint ass a bit, it's late and very few are viewing, how about we post a snapshot of our bank balances and wage slip then take it down shortly. I don't talk phones, it's way below my strides. Game? Id1ot!

Yeah I'm game.

Post your bank statement.

I'll post my bank statement. Thanks to online banking I can generate that very fast.

Let's see how much you got. Dimwit

(I don't earn a salary. I pay salaries)
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2016
That is there profession bragging and unnecessary ranting better grow up and face reality.
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 12, 2016
kamel4real2015:
That is there profession bragging and unnecessary ranting better grow up and face reality.

Are you next?
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 3:31am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Yeah I'm game.

Post your bank statement.

I'll post my bank statement. Thanks to online banking I can generate that very fast.

Let's see how much you got. Dimwit

(I don't earn a salary. I pay salaries)

Oh yea and he fell for the bait. Here we go idiot. That's a shot of one of my bank statements and approximately 20million naira balance at present pounds exchange. Let's see what you got and walk your talk, Mr. Employer. grin

Modified: pics taken down. Internet now giving kids grounds to mouth off their seniors. Idiots everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 3:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Hurry up as I'll be taking the pic down in few minutes. Broke ass dude. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Are you next?
next where it is not my thing no time just perplexed how some people disgrace themselves on social media forming biggy.It is not by noise making jare.

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Noise makers
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by donmula: 3:55am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Are you next?

1 Like

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Oh yea and he fell for the bait. Here we go idiot. That's a shot of one of my bank statements and approximately 20million naira balance at present pounds exchange. Let's see what you got and walk your talk, Mr. Employer. grin

Modified: pics taken down. Internet now giving kids grounds to mouth off their seniors. Idiots everywhere.

Apologies for my delay.

I was having issues logging in to my IBank. However i went through my archives and got my bank statement.

Agreed you got more cash balance but im definitely no broke nigga

*Taken Down*
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 12, 2016
mine is going down.....
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by ronald4lif(m): 4:07am On Jul 12, 2016
coolsix:

Apologies for my delay.

I was having issues logging in to my IBank. However i went through my archives and got my bank statement.

Agreed you got more cash balance but im definitely no broke nigga

cc Ronald4 lif

Yea, got that. You aren't no where broke and a well-to-do chap. Ordinarily, we shouldn't be found doing this just that Internet gives 'kids' the opportunity to mouth off their seniors. Respect to you, bro!

Modified: Although your statement reads 17th June but you claim you logged in just now which should read today's date but all good and fine.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 4:10am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yea, got that. You aren't no where broke and a well-to-do chap. Ordinarily, we shouldn't be found doing this just that Internet gives 'kids' the opportunity to mouth off their seniors. Respect to you, bro!

Respect to you bro.

Cheers
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Nobody: 4:11am On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:

Although your statement reads 17th June but you claim you logged in just now which should read today's date but all good and fine.

No i couldn't login. I got that statement on my computer.

My current balance is about 16k
Re: I Am Unemployed But I Need An Ideal Woman by Greene66: 4:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Cash/wealth battle

Ronald Vs Coolsix

Ronald: £40,000+ Pounds

Coolsix: $18,000+ Dollars

Winner: Ronald.

*Modified*

It's good for things like this to happen once in a while so people don't look down on just anybody. Nl full of kids these days so things like this are good.

Respect to both men.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why A Guy In Early 2o's Shouldnt Date / See The Massive Butt On This 18-year-old That Is Causing Major Traffic On Instag / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties – Online Toaster Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.