Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend (3295 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I know..

Do you think maybe..

Just maybe he might be making the relationship difficult for her?? 6 months looking for job and all.. His confidence level and everything is dropping..

All the chivalry and whatnot from him could've been stopped..

I'm not justifying her.. He isn't telling us everything.. You're siding him like the girl's feelings aren't important..

chief, does he really need a relationship in his current situation??...truth be told, he doesn't.....its not worth it, we've all been through this his stage in life.,..best he is single, and focus on himself...
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

chief, does he really need a relationship in his current situation??...truth be told, he doesn't.....its not worth it, we've all been through this his stage in life.,..best he is single, and focus on himself...
there's a reason he made the choice..
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

lol,..he should stop trying to make it work and just let it be...it will die if its not meant to be..
you are right o. I was once in his shoes and at the end na she end am despite all my efforts. You have told him the truth.

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Echelle:
We started dating last year which was my service year. Then I've little change as a result of school savings and allawee, which I use in making the relationship spicy because she's a student. 6 months down the line, no job yet, the little change I've I use it to photocopy CVs, attend interviews, takecare of some little issues at home and then manage to visit and take her out but she still nags and complain...
Don't really know what to do next. Please help!
Pass the about to be ex girlfriend of yours to me, I can cope with the pressure compared to you or will you prefer to allow her date another Corp member and the arithmetic progression continues. Decide and reply me .
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Switup: 12:13am On Apr 11, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I see everybody talking.. Dump her, break up with her.. She don't deserve you.. She's after your money.. Blaa blaa..

Iono o.. But I'm a man, and sometimes when I'm broke and can't spend well enough.. I grow an attitude(spontaneously).. My wife doesn't complain about my financial status or whatever(we're very rich.. If you know what I mean).. But she complains about the desperate man I become.. There's always that sense of responsibility in a man.. And when there's no means.. It turns the man into a different creature who changes the whole relationship space into unfavourable for a loving woman.... It changes everything.

This is from a different perspective.. So check yourself papi.. Could be you..
at last!!!! sense!!!! thank you and thank u some more
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by AfroKnight: 12:27am On Apr 11, 2016
Bro, most naija girls only date for money. Most wives married because the man spent a lot on them. Many women are enduring beating and emotional abuse because the man has good money and is a spender.

Bro, it's all about the money. My romantic life became a lot easier when I stopped hoping women would look past all my gifts, treats and money and see the gentleman in me. No girl wants to "carry last" when others are showing off gifts and trips they enjoy courtesy of their boyfriends. Once you treat them like princesses, they will behave well.

If you don't have the dough cos of your present employment situation, don't let her frustrate you. Just remain calm. If she wan waka comot, nor beg am.

One more thing. DON'T BORROW MONEY TO PLEASE A BABE. Spend only what you can spare.

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by obiaguna(m): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Op you are doing the right thing at the wrong time. This is not the time for any woman. You shouldn't even go close to students cos they are mostly ignorant about real life events and the concepts of making and keeping money. Let her go if she wants and then focus on getting a job and standing on your feet financially and otherwise. Sorry about how you feel anyways. E dey be like this once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by kabanayol9(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Echelle my nigga, Life is all about the money You understand the details.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Echelle(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2016
kabanayol9:
Echelle my nigga, Life is all about the money
You understand the details.....
K-A-B-A-N-A-Y-O-L ...... Thanks man, na u be Boss!!! U understand best bro...

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, pls come and give him advice..
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by kabanayol9(m): 3:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Echelle:
K-A-B-A-N-A-Y-O-L ...... Thanks man, na u be Boss!!! U understand best bro...
See my bossest boss pulling my legs, person wey train me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesson For All Nigerian Ladies In Pictures.... / See What A Guy Posted About This Girl On Facebook / women pretend alot dont be fooled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.