Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual (973 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by icedee1: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Why is it that most Nigerian girls are not intellectual and don't like using their brains for something more productive than to take pictures with crazy pose and post them on social media,apply excessive make up,look for as rich guys to spend for them not caring if he is married.i just ponder why can't they live a simple life without being vain and too materialistic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by amokeme(f): 4:18am On Apr 11, 2016
Conduct a one on one research to know why undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Heryorh: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2016
this is strong...
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by firstking01(m): 5:02am On Apr 11, 2016
For The present day nigerian girl, you just fvck them and pay or send em off...nigerian girls bad gan, i dunno if they inherited this attitude from their parents or they are like that by default, i just dunnoundecided

only very few are good, i mean 3% of them...that means we the potential future husbands are in soup.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Justeenaleo(f): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Look at them fools above
Surround yourself with fools like you and come here to ask why you attract your kind.
Smh
If your babe/friends are not "intellectual" don't come here to blame "most" Nigerian girls. Okpo

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by SafetyFirst(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by hebenezher(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2016
icedee1:
Why is it that most Nigerian girls are not intellectual and don't like using their brains for something more productive than to take pictures with crazy pose and post them on social media,apply excessive make up,look for as rich guys to spend for them not caring if he is married.i just ponder why can't they live a simple life without being vain and too materialistic.
you definitely must have great admiration in INTELLECTUAL CHALLENGE, WITTY COMMUNICATION, EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL AND MIND GAMES.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
Where are the intellectual men undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Dygeasy(m): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Well, don't come here to complain about your babe talking about The Panama Papers and how Naira devaluation will help the Naira because it might seem indeed intellectual but you'll be the one to get bored in the end.

Girls will be girls and I love fun and attractive girls. Doesn't have to be a genius. My own level of intellect is enough in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by falconey(m): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Look at them fools above
Surround yourself with fools like you and come here to ask why you attract your kind.
Smh
If your babe/friends are not "intellectual" don't come here to blame "most" Nigerian girls. Okpo

easy bae it is not a national problem.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2016
the funniest part of it is dat, must of ladies dat does dat are frm poor family. just wanna belong by force.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by rosieluv(f): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
The present day nigerian, you just fvck them and pay or send em off...nigerian girls bad gan, i dunno if they inherited this attitude from their parents or they are like that by default, i just dunnoundecided

only very few are good, i mean 3% of them...that means we the potential future husband are in soup.
so dats wah u do,u Bleep em n pay dem off
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2016
rosieluv:

so dats wah u do,u Bleep em n pay dem off
if only i could be doing that, i 'll be happy but i dnt have the heartundecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by MzCorleone(f): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Well, don't come here to complain about your babe talking about The Panama Papers and how Naira devaluation will help the Naira because it might seem indeed intellectual, you'll be the one to get bored in the end.

Girls will be girls and I love fun and attractive girls. Doesn't have to be a genius. My own level of intellect is enough in the relationship.

Interesting
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by layla129(f): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Where are the intellectual men undecided

I just tire. Intellectual men that want more from you apart from sex undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by akike: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Well, don't come here to complain about your babe talking about The Panama Papers and how Naira devaluation will help the Naira because it might seem indeed intellectual, you'll be the one to get bored in the end.

I am with you on this

I have got female friends who do not bother with politic however when they do, they just take it in. It doesn't mean they are stvpid. They are very good with academics. They are financially independent, they are smart. They don't need to know the name of US's president when it is clearly not going to impact their lives.
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by Justeenaleo(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2016
falconey:

easy bae it is not a national problem.
Lol
It actually is
I'm sure I saw Nigeria somewhere.
grin
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by DharmyYinks: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2016
habby51:
the funniest part of it is dat, must of ladies dat does dat are frm poor family. just wanna belong by force.
What re u saying undecided
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by DharmyYinks: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2016
See what Buhari has caused now angry
Re: Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Are Not Intellectual by icedee1: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Look at them fools above
Smh
it shows you can't state your case without using abusive words.just an example of what I'm saying.i don't surround myself with fools.except you are one.and please read well i referring to those who only think about posting ridiculous pics on social media with different pose and excessive make up,chasing after men with money and not using their brains for something more productive.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls Help..... / Decades Of Studies Show What Happens To Marriages After Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.