Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" (30724 Views)

The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
As we round off all our works in this house........

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
We thank God for his grace, which enabled us to complete the project.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2019
This work was especially taking for a lot of reasons, but we thank God that we stayed till the very end..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
At least to be part of yet another very beautiful project...........

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
As we depart to allow the new landlord enjoy his new house........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
We pray that God will bless all the people that will live in this house, from now till forever. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by valencia2012(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by valencia2012(m): 5:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Beautiful work of art. Great job.

How many plots of land is this and what was the overall budget for everything, including material on site beforehand?
Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:14am On Aug 08, 2020
WUdec:
Beautiful work of art. Great job.

How many plots of land is this and what was the overall budget for everything, including material on site beforehand?

This house will fit into 2 plots of land, budget about 40 million naira for this size of building. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2020
spyder880:

This house will fit into 2 plots of land, budget about 40 million naira for this size of building. Thanks.

Thanks for your rapid feedback.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by Abudu2000(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
aleniboro:
Good job sir! More power to your elbow!
Please, what type of method to cast Parapet is the best out of this too sir? and what is the difference? which one is available? Please anyone that has the knowledge in this area as we are about to choose between the two and we did not have the knowledge of this.
why not have an engineer supervise ur building instead of the cut and nail method of calling every mason and artisan at will. Now you are stuck at this level, look at the disaster the carpenters made and call it formwork, that is even an old parten of facial in 2020 but hey it is ur structure.
Re: The Making Of The "Mbaise 6 Bedroom Duplex" by aleniboro(m): 2:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Abudu2000:
why not have an engineer supervise ur building instead of the cut and nail method of calling every mason and artisan at will. Now you are stuck at this level, look at the disaster the carpenters made and call it formwork, that is even an old parten of facial in 2020 but hey it is ur structure.
Are you normal? And who is seeking for your advice? And what formwork do I show you? Abeg park well! When I talk here, I dont expect low IQ people to respond please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Storey Building Collapses At Sabo Yaba (photos) / Partially Demolished Daula Hotel Collapses In Kano. / Advice Needed: Between Pvc, Asbestos And Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.