Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' (1169 Views)

Benue Killings: Ortom Cries To UN For Help / "I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by brendachizzy(f): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2016
In a video posted on Facebook, the lady who is
apparently a student was seen crying profusely
while narrating her ordeal due to the hardship in
the nation. She also beckoned on him to leave the
presidential seat in order to allow Jonathan come
back to rule.
She said:
”Buhari, what have I done to you to deserve all
these? Buhari why can’t you just leave the seat for
Jonathan and tell him you are no more doing
again. Buhari this is not good o.. This is really
really not good. You did not face your spiritual
problems, you are facing international ones. Buhari
you never do anything about Nigeria, instead you
are wasting or money to travel out. Buhari na we
get petrol but we still dey suffer for petrol.
“We go queue for 8 hours before we get it….at
400naira per litre. Transportation to my school is
30naira before but now it is 100naira. Pure water
in my street was 5naira before, now it is 20naira.
Buhari waht have I done to deserve all these? You
know you are wasting my money on transportation.
”You are travelling up and down, using fuel to ride
your expensive motors. Buhari what have we done
to you, Nigerians are crying out loud. Buhari please
leave the throne for Jonathan, let him continue. Ive
been having sleepless nights, because there is no
light. Before before, we used to have light 8hours a
day, but now, we never have at all. Buhari please
do something. Face your spiritual problems, come
home and do something please. I’m really crying
now because I can’t just sleep. My room is very
heat…”

https://www.naij.com/792255-young-nigerian-girl-begging-president-buhari-to-help-to-stop-the-suffering-in-the-country.html?source=index_shared

Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Oche211(m): 6:44am On Apr 11, 2016
She feels like crying BTW, is she a student? Her english is awful.... Pls, cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2016
And if Jonathan came back....that does not mean that Nigeria's forex issues would be solved.....as long as oil remains below 40 dollars a barrel.

We need to spend more on power and transport....and cut spending elsewhere...so that we can get off our dependence on oil...and transit to a manufacturing economy.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by chocolateme(f): 6:46am On Apr 11, 2016
No be small throne .. Nna eh!! The crying tools we have in this 2016 is becoming outrageous, the other time it was Psquare now this, ok ooo.
But with the level of her grammatical..... I believe she should be crying this hard for her GP and grade after school.

The other time, so many people trekked, now it's time for crying and soon others will join. Anyway guys it's time to see the real look of your "SLEEPING BEAUTY OR CRYING BEAUTY"
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 11, 2016
On a mre serious note....prices are increasing because we no longer have forex to import raw materials for our industries.

And we cannot get fresh sources of forex now....unless we take loans maximally from the IMF....which is what our young weeping lady is indirectly advocating.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by jantofubu(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Chai... angry i need to see this girl's parents.... she don spoil their face sad
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Mjshexy(f): 6:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Eyaah...young lady just give him some time & if u re not convinced of his ability to take Nigeria back to the promise land then use ur voters card to do justice in 2019. It's not easy to build back but very easy to destroy, so be patient, u re not the only one suffering we are all Nigerians & going through the same ish aswel, God bless us all..Amen

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by nwakibe: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
na wa o! pele
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Caseless: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Yeye !

Everybody wants to be popular by crying.

Buncha feebs!
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari isnt the cause of Nigeria's problems, he is doing the best he can. Instead of cursing him, you should pray for him. We are just in the end time thats it, other countries have their own problems too. #prayforbuhari

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
African leaders would rather die than leave power. If you doubt me check president of zimbabwe
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Ode omo
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Ekakamba: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Attention seeker! Make she park well joor.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Ekakamba: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Your signature though....
Oyin93:
Ode omo
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2016
if this nitwit were to take an IQ test I'd bet her scores would be in the negative.
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
Your signature though....
what about it Sir?
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Emekamex(m): 7:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Who her cry epp?

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Ekakamba: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2016
confusing wink
Oyin93:

what about it Sir?
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
confusing wink
eh yah,only d wise can relate with it,oops!
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Ekakamba: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
it ain't 'bout that. Its 'bout misconception/ambiguity.
Oyin93:

eh yah,only d wise can relate with it,oops!
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Frankyboy1(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Ekakamba:
it ain't 'bout that. Its 'bout misconception/ambiguity.
really? m fine with it,so Ur opinion doesn't count here Sir
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by iamrealdeji(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Buhari isnt the cause of Nigeria's problems, he is doing the best he can. Instead of cursing him, you should pray for him. We are just in the end time thats it, other countries have their own problems too. #prayforbuhari
You're the first girl with high IQ I've read her comment this year. Most girls know nothing about our politics and just say rubbish about Buhari. good this is coming out of the mouth of a girl
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria. You'll thank him later
Re: Young Lady Cries To Buhari, Tells Him To Leave The 'throne' by Ekakamba: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2016
I didn't say so.
Oyin93:

really? m fine with it,so Ur opinion doesn't count here Sir

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Its A Lie... Fayose & Saraki / Jonathan Flees To Exile As Buhari Orders EFCC To Arrest Ex-president / A P G A Talking Tough, Lashes On A P C & Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.