Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees (876 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Banker Dies In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp With Lover In Hotel / Do You Think This Woman Can Accept This Guy As Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by Islie: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Olaleye Aluko

A female lodger, identified only as Joy, has been found dead in a room at the Triple F Hotel, Randle Road, in the Apapa area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Joy, who hailed from Benue State, had checked into the hotel on Friday with a male partner.

However, when the woman was discovered dead, the lover had reportedly sneaked out of the hotel.

Our correspondent learnt that the matter was reported at the Apapa Police Division, while policemen came to remove Joy’s corpse and deposited it in a morgue.

A resident of Randle Road, who gave his name only as Matthew, said the hotel workers discovered Joy’s remains when it was time for her to check out of the hotel and they did not see her.

He added that there were no sign of torture on her body to suggest unnatural death.
He said, “Joy was a mother of five children.

She was a food seller. She ran a restaurant close to the Police Complex in Apapa. She was married to a man from Enugu State.

“The hotel workers on Friday, during the time Joy was to check out, went to her room to remind her. The door was locked and they knocked on the door. After several knocks and no answer, they forced the door of the room open. They were shocked to find her dead.

“They raised the alarm and the matter was reported at the police station. The woman had come to the hotel with a partner.”

When our correspondent reached out to the manager of the hotel on the telephone, the man, who did not give his name, declined comment on the incident.

Our correspondent learnt from a police source that the police had invited the hotel workers on duty as investigation had started to unravel the cause of Joy’s death.

It was gathered that the police had also launched a manhunt for the lover who came to the hotel with Joy.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, confirmed the incident.

She, however, said the police found marks of torture on Joy’s body.

She said, “The female lodger died while she was with the fleeing suspect. There were marks of violence on her body. The corpse has been deposited in a morgue for autopsy while investigation is ongoing to track the suspect.”

http://www.punchng.com/mother-of-five-dies-in-hotel-lover-flees/

lalasticlala
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by Ekehwinz: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2016
what will a mother of 5 kids be doing in a hotel with a man that is not her husband. i read the hubby is from enugu. Enugu men doesnt take infidelity of their wives lightly
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by masinga07(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
I pity the children who people will now mock for this shameful thing their mother has done.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by kestolove95(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2016
Joy emeka
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by sinaj(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa o!

Somethings we hear sha sad
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by kwencypresh(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2016
Some women sha

Dem nor dey fear God at all
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by Cholls(m): 8:51am On Apr 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by emvico(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
evil woman na god catch her
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by refiner(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
...I'm awed!shocked
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by chigoizie7(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
Na only the kids I de pity
Re: Mother Of Five Dies In Hotel As Lover Flees by Mikocake(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2016
Eww

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Like My Girlfriend’s Twin Sister / LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! / 10 Ways To Know If Your Woman Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.