Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! (868 Views)

If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do?? / .....You ever been in a situation as this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by VANENON(f): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2016
A close cousin of mine is dating a lady, he seems to care about her but has refused to be committed to the relationship.

I met her last Saturday and I must say I think she is wonderful. My coz and her are same age and have worked in same office for like 5years, so he knows her well. He only has good things to say about her. He knows she really likes him but he wont take the relationship seriously.

Guys please, what's your take on this, would her past hinder you from committing to her if you were in his shoes?
Please matured responses!!!
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by EColeJnr: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2016
He should stop being a sissy and go for her.. because she seemed really good,well-mannered,financially stable and a wife material.

But on a second thought, it might be due to age difference perhaps that's the reason he doesn't wanna commit himself to the relationship
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:18am On Jun 15, 2016
There's noThing bad in dating but your cousin shouldn't give her a false hope that he's not really into her due to her past. you can tell your cousin if he's not willing to commit then he must let her go so she can find a better and responsible man who can accept her past.
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by wasolad01: 12:22am On Jun 15, 2016
Getting committed to a divorced is not a problem. But you should find out whether all the information she told you is real. Even the most worst woman in the whole world will tell you good things about herself when he needs a serious man in her life. It also applies to men too. But you can't just rush in to conclusion based on what she told you. Please verify now or else your cousin might hate you for persuading him to settle down with the wrong person. Her past is not an issue at all. Even most single ladies out there have unspeakable past and present

Anyway, learn more on how you can win HP Roar Mini wireless speaker this week on www.naijapoll.com
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by Tapout(m): 12:40am On Jun 15, 2016
she may be lying, maybe she never married, maybe she's a baby mama, maybe she's actually telling the truth, but who knows?? undecided all that glitters is not gold.
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by magabounce(m): 4:12am On Jun 15, 2016
personally, I believe it's the African mentality, am just imagining bringing a divorced lady to my mum as sum1 I wanna marry. 1st question will be... my son, what happened to all the single ladies??
Re: LADY, What Would Be Your Advise In Such A Situation!!! by Dalby(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2018
You never mentioned what was in her past undecided undecided undecided
So we can objectively comment!

(1) (Reply)

When Love Is Not Enough: 4 Tips For A Strong Relationship / My Appreciation To All Nairalanders Who Wishes Me Happy Birthday Today / When A Guy Keep Monitoring His Girlfriend Cos Of What People Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.