Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. (10517 Views)

Herbal Mixtures I Can Take For Sexual Activities / Man Dies With His Penis Erect After Taking Sex-enhancing Drug In Delta / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by sinistermind(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2016
The use of sex enhancing mixtures and drinks has become really rampant. These drinks are either locally made or manufactured by some unknown companies. The likes of Alomo bitters, koboko etc.

Share different products, herbs and mixtures you think works. You might he helping someone.
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by Synzu(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Mix gunpowder, carbad, lime, cameroon pepper and mashed banana (with bark).

You'll be a sex-god.

Thank me later gringrin
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by yarimo(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2016
Mixed hypo and alomo grin
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by charijee(f): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2016
Mix engine oil with coconut water, very active
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by Laolu97(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol,dose comments above me ar cheesy
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by leke12(m): 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bitter kola
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by esanju: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
kick n start ale ogidiga pakuromo baby o ku
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by KaptaynKush: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mix Black Bullet With Baby Oku, Drop A 500mg Tramol Pill In It, Drink It And Afta 30mins Smoke 2 Wraps Of Igbo, 3 Sticks Of Oris And One Stick Of Switch! Dont Thank Me, Wht R Frnds For?
Re: Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. by inaolaji92: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
KaptaynKush:
Mix Black Bullet With Baby Oku, Drop A 500mg Tramol Pill In It, Drink It And Afta 30mins Smoke 2 Wraps Of Igbo, 3 Sticks Of Oris And One Stick Of Switch! Dont Thank Me, Wht R Frnds For?

Aswear you're a m*****er!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is An Artificial Pink Lips Cream Safe On One's Lips? / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.