Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! (2685 Views)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Destined2win: 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Right here on Nairaland, you find people creating differnt kinds of threads; some educative, some inspiring; we are kept abreast of information. That is a very good one.

But again, you can't have it all....they are those who create very dumb threads and you are like.....'kilonshe eleyi' , 'isi odikwa onye nkea mma' undecided

Not in any particlar order, these top 10 dumb thread creators on nairaland;

1.https://www.nairaland.com/mamagee3 : I don ask ifa tire wetin be this one problem, Ifa himself is tired of this girl's dumb thread. You will find her asking dumb questions, very dumb questions. Take a trip to her profile and thou will exclaim like Tom in the popular 'Tom and Jerry', "Now that is a dumb girl"!

2. https://www.nairaland.com/searchiing4love : I get mixed feelings whenever I read this guy's thread. Sometimes I laugh, other times I am upset. I wonder what Nigerian girls did to this particular young man to deserve the kind of insult this man lashes out to them. At the end of the insults, he will add 'team foreign girls cool'. Forget gist, this kain people go end up marrying one typical village girl from Osun State grin

3. https://www.nairaland.com/jadekitana Out of the woods came this lady. Mi omo ibi to jaade si . Today, banker this, tommorrow banker that. And I am like.."What exactly do you expect us to do with this"? Madam, if you create a dumb thread next time, I will instruct Lalasticlala to give you a life ban. Nansense angry

4. https://www.nairaland.com/jubebaister This one needs serious deliverance. If you know T.B Joshua, please refer this young man to him. He never makes use of his brain to think but his third leg. It is evident in the kind of dumb threads he creates. God help him angry

5. https://www.nairaland.com/unapapadeycraze This one sef, his moniker alone is an insult. 'Who Is The Most Boobilicious Lady On Nairalander'.....what a dumb question

Myndd44, I hereby give you a fwesh assignment. I do not want to see dumb threads on this forum....never again! Weed them out! angry

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by falconey(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by gbens2000(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Daniel2289(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Eyahhh.
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Kaylexzy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
U see Ur Number 1 is d Real MVP of dumb threads! Ionno if it's by force to create threads sef.

And I no know wetin bankers do Jadekitana o... She jex dey beef dem.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Twaci(f): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by unapapadeycraze: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
So this thread is sensible?
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by unapapadeycraze: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

my crush.
I know you are not boobilicious but i luv you like dat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by misspicy2(f): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol na to you their thread dumb o. Those things they post they really mean a lot to them sincerely especially mamagee3. I don't knw abt others

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by ba7man(m): 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
If everyone creates intelligent threads, They'll be no one to create dumb threads.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

I wonder o. Na hm dumb pass sef
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Destined2win: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Baba dumbo.

Obama gives you a salute

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by gbens2000(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin
Destined2win:
Baba dumbo.

Obama gives you a salute
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
OOH! thank goodness my e-darling came first on d list. grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by OreoPaschal(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Destined2win:
Right here on Nairaland, you find people creating differnt kinds of threads; some educative, some inspiring; we are kept abreast of information. That is a very good one.

But again, you can't have it all....they are those who create very dumb threads and you are like.....'kilonshe eleyi' , 'isi odikwa onye nkea mma' undecided

Not in any particlar order, these top 10 dumb thread creators on nairaland;

1.https://www.nairaland.com/mamagee3 : I don ask ifa tire wetin be this one problem, Ifa himself is tired of this girl's dumb thread. You will find her asking dumb questions, very dumb questions. Take a trip to her profile and thou will exclaim like Tom in the popular 'Tom and Jerry', "Now that is a dumb girl"!

2. https://www.nairaland.com/searchiing4love : I get mixed feelings whenever I read this guy's thread. Sometimes I laugh, other times I am upset. I wonder what Nigerian girls did to this particular young man to deserve the kind of insult this man lashes out to them. At the end of the insults, he will add 'team foreign girls cool'. Forget gist, this kain people go end up marrying one typical village girl from Osun State grin

3. https://www.nairaland.com/jadekitana Out of the woods came this lady. Mi omo ibi to jaade si . Today, banker this, tommorrow banker that. And I am like.."What exactly do you expect us to do with this"? Madam, if you create a dumb thread next time, I will instruct Lalasticlala to give you a life ban. Nansense angry

4. https://www.nairaland.com/jubebaister This one needs serious deliverance. If you know T.B Joshua, please refer this young man to him. He never makes use of his brain to think but his third leg. It is evident in the kind of dumb threads he creates. God help him angry

5. https://www.nairaland.com/unapapadeycraze This one sef, his moniker alone is an insult. 'Who Is The Most Boobilicious Lady On Nairalander'.....what a dumb question

Myndd44, I hereby give you a fwesh assignment. I do not want to see dumb threads on this forum....never again! Weed them out! angry
You didn't mention "Onila" and "Irunbobo"...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Those thread you call dumb, are wat makes some of us laugh our ass out and feel relaxed. Too much seriousness is not good for d health you know, you gotta relax sometimes..

But of a truth, some people are good at creating stupid thread. Yet to understand the rationale behind it though..
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by STILESGANG: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jadekitana should be no 1.
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Rexhenrex(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Am not surprised seeing who is number one..lmao,but op do well to include yourself as number 6 because u just succeded in also creating one!...cheers.
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Destined2win: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rexhenrex:
Am not surprised seeing who is number one..lmao,but op do well to include yourself as number 6 because u just succeded in also creating one!...cheers.

No..I am exposing them dumb thread creators wink
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Destined2win: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
STILESGANG:
Jadekitana should be no 1.
I agree
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Destined2win: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
ba7man:
If everyone creates intelligent threads, They'll be no one to create dumb threads.
Not always
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Rexhenrex(m): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Destined2win:

No..I am exposing them dumb thread creators wink
one man's food is another's poison remember.
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
The jadekitana girl leaves me speechless, she's a wonder.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 14, 2016
how can onila and Mrcork not be included??!!! those two should share the number one spot mehnn

onils creates a thread for every single thing in her life.. when she pees she let us know.. when her american crush finds a new apartment she creates a thread, when her Jamaican housemate goes to watch a movie she creates a thread to inform us. infact when a Moroccan school mates says hi.. she creates a thread to tell us if he used left or right to say hi..
as in her matter don tire everybody... boring boring things

then we have the grandfather of all trolls... : mrcork, that guy post the shittiest, dumbest and lamest things ever in this world.. at least onila makes some sense while typing...mr cork, the self acclaimed rich London resident is just a troll...never ever making one bit of sense in his signature blue fonts and deliberate bad use of English... but somehow with his senseless post always about his love for light skin females, he just makes u laff.. that's the plus.. his dumb threads are just one hell of a comic relief..for some reasons pple can't even explain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Okworigeorge(m): 12:52am On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork-will u date a fine boy that eats groundnut?

He deserves a lifetime ban for creating the dumbest thread ever.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by MrCork: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2016
booqee:
how can onila and Mrcork not be included??!!! those two should share the number one spot mehnn

onils creates a thread for every single thing in her life.. when she pees she let us know.. when her american crush finds a new apartment she creates a thread, when her Jamaican housemate goes to watch a movie she creates a thread to inform us. infact when a Moroccan school mates says hi.. she creates a thread to tell us if he used left or right to say hi..
as in her matter don tire everybody... boring boring things

then we have the grandfather of all trolls... : mrcork, that guy post the shittiest, dumbest and lamest things ever in this world.. at least onila makes some sense while typing...mr cork, the self acclaimed rich London resident is just a troll...never ever making one bit of sense in his signature blue fonts and deliberate bad use of English... but somehow with his senseless post always about his love for light skin females, he just makes u laff.. that's the plus.. his dumb threads are just one hell of a comic relief..for some reasons pple can't even explain

^^^^^Side efffect of rejection.....She wants me, I dont want her....She cant deal wit it!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Lsofdk(m): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by sheunsheun(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Okworigeorge:
MrCork-will u date a fine boy that eats groundnut?

He deserves a lifetime ban for creating the dumbest thread ever.
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders Who Love Creating Very Dumb Threads! by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^Side efffect of rejection.....She wants me, I dont want her....She cant deal wit it!! undecided
this is what we are talking about... he never disappoints.. olodo

since you ask..i'm light skinned with curly hair and big yansh.. be nice to me and i would invite you to my place in Brighton..

...goat! (no oiffeinse) angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm New,welcome Me. / Why Do Girls Do This? (pic) / You Guys Are Here Wasting Ur Time When I'm Getting 50k Alerts Every 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.