Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday (3213 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
1) iamj/tonyebarcanista - both have some thing in common, money. I hope to make enough money someday to elevate my status. The former is the 'davido' of our room while the latter is into politics. For now, i'll continue with my 2000 naira a month savings

2) biafranbushboy/youngzedd - both have something in common, they are enterprising. They dabble into different business in order to be self-employed. I hope to be my own boss too. For now, i'll continue with my WAEC runs business

3) trumpdonald2/bestrides - they are into automobiles. They have probably driven all sorts of cars; ranging from honda to mercedes. I hope to roll with sweet cars someday. For now, i.stand.with.keke
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by mofeoluwadassah: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
you dont wish to be like me abi wink
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
4) rawpadgin/djeezy - they are synonymous with one thing, swag. I hope to have a nice wardrobe someday so i can wear the latest to improve my looks. For now, i stand with fairly used clothes at Effurun market.

5) mrcork/franknetter - both are abroad hustling. This country weak me. I hope to be like the former and enter London or like the latter, to enta New York. For now, the only new place i have entered is New Benin

1 Like

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol...
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
redbeans:
4) rawpadgin/djeezy - they are synonymous with one thing, swag. I hope to have a nice wardrobe someday so i can wear the latest to improve my looks. For now, i stand with fairly used clothes at Effurun market.

5) mrcork/franknetter - both are abroad hustling. This country weak me. I hope to be like the former and enter London or like the latter, to enta New York. For now, the only new place i have entered is New Benin
Mrcork weh deh live for ondo state...hehe

7 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funny Guy smiley
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by rosieluv(f): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

abi na new benin grin grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
rosieluv:
abi na new benin grin grin
hahahaha
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by rosalieene(f): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
This my guy ehn cheesy
God bless all our hustle sha grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

mrs sexy are you sure this information is legit
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
sunshineG:
mrs sexy are you sure this information is legit
hahaha forget the londonia..,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Young03(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
sexybbstar:
Funny Guy smiley
hey you.. Long time
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
Lol.
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nedfed(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mrcork right now from Akure grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nedfed(m): 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Never wish to be like anyone
But pray to God to show you the way to your destination.
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Lol.
lol
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nedfed:

Mrcork right now from Akure grin
lols
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Oyindidi(f): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeewww, you are still young. Why you want be like people you know nothing about. They tell you what they want you to know online. We are all kings online

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by MrWondah(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chai redbeans me I wan be like u. Only women dey comment for your thread. You be minister of women affairs grin ?
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Ibenny(f): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeeeewww, you are still young. Why you want be like people you know nothing about. They tell you what they want you to know online. We are all kings online

Well said...
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you dont wish to be like me abi wink
hmmm

Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Youngzedd(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Romance section grin
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Dillusionist:
udominit? shocked
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Dillusionist(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
udominit? shocked
yeah
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
sunshineG:
This my guy ehn cheesy
God bless all our hustle sha grin
amen o... I'll rather die than use soda baff.
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
redbeans:
1) iamj/tonyebar.canista - both have some thing in common, money. I hope to make enough money someday to elevate my status. The former is the 'davido' of our room while the latter is into politics. For now, i'll continue with my 2000 naira a month savings

Davido's own is 30b in the akant while Jude's own is 18b in the akant; from it he rented a four bedroom flat and bought a toyota camry. cheesy grin

Op, continue!.
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:
Davido's own is 30b in the akant while Jude's own is 18b in the akant; from it he rented a four bedroom flat and bought a toyota camry. cheesy grin

Op, continue!.
its enough na, we dont like eachother leave it like that
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op is crazy
Re: 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
kimbraa:

Op, continue!.
well.... i grouped all those seeing big money (7 to 9 digit figures) as one. my bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? / My Lifestyle Is Not For Everyone(photo Attached) / She Purposely Ate Suya, Left Pepper In Her Mouth To Give Me Head: Man Caries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.