Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives (1451 Views)

Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by jmoore(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
All men are not the same, therefore not all men cheat. Some have decided to follow the path of honour by staying faithful to their spouses. Any man who cheats on his wife is weak, he has proven that he cannot protect his wife. Infidelity makes the family very vulnerable.

Here are what some men say about being faithful.

1- “I don’t cheat for 3 reasons:
a. I really, really love my wife.
b. I respect myself too much to break my vows.
c. Cheating looks like way too much goddamn work.”- Todd Mauldin,

2. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis Infidelity is the cowards way. Besides, do you keep looking for your keys after you’ve found them? — steve (@carlintweets) November 16, 2012”

3. “@lisahickey I don’t cheat cause I’ve got a good thing I don’t want to mess up— Carl Menger (@comfortsailor) November 17, 2012”

4. “I don’t cheat because I never want to make a woman feel the way my mom did when dad cheated. @GoodMenProject @iproposethis — Jackie Summers (@jackfrombkln) November 17, 2012”

5. “@goodmenproject on the myth men are wired for infidelity it takes faith honor integrity and strong backbone and values to just say no— Bruce Buccio (@SnglParents) November 16, 2012”

6. “@iproposethis Cheaters (1) aren’t in love (2) don’t know what love is/takes or (3) let love slip to a lower priority. I am. I know. I won’t. — Cameron Conaway (@CameronConaway) November 17, 2012”

7. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis because cheating is cliche’, shows slavery 2 evolutionary instincts &Entering a contract w/ cheater is foolish— Restorative Strain (@restorativestrn) November 16, 2012”

8. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis Obvious answer- because I love my wife and family— Scott Behson (@ScottBehson) November 16, 2012”

9. “@iproposethis Guys don’t cheat because they have self-control. The media tries to convince us that they don’t. — Melissa A. Fabello (@fyeahmfabello) November 17, 2012”

10. “@GoodMenProject discipline and commitment. Anyone can cheat. It’s a choice. You either make the right or wrong one. — Christopher (@teesang) November 16, 2012”

11. “@lisahickey @iproposethis Some of us have self respect some of us are in love with the woman we have married and we dont want to hurt them— Erich Kreppenhofer (@Trakhener) November 17, 2012”

12. “@lisahickey @iproposethis b/c when we get married we make the commitment to put the other person first, always. Not when it’s convenient. — Jeff Andersen (@andersenjt) November 17, 2012”

“The media generated perception is that men are incapable of being monogamous. The truth is that all men are capable of monogamy if they choose.
I choose to be monogamous because I took the time to discover the emotional and psychological issues that kept me from experiencing deep levels of intimacy with a woman. As a result of my “inner work” I am now able to experience deep levels of trust, intimacy and connection with my wife.
Nothing is more important to me than sharing my life with the woman who is absolutely perfect for me. Our relationship is perfect as a result of it’s imperfections and I love the emotional security that comes from knowing that my wife is deeply devoted to me and our marriage.
In answer to the question “why I don’t cheat” it’s really simple, I authentically love my wife and have developed a partnership that fulfills me in every way imaginable.
Contrary to popular belief I believe most men would like to have a loving, caring, rewarding and fulfilling relationship. Too many men simply aren’t willing to learn how to do so.”- Michael Taylor:

Culled from http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/31-reasons-why-men-dont-cheat/
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Taribizy(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
nice one. claps
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Theophinio(m): 4:28pm On May 05, 2016
These are the words that drives me on STAY AWAY FROM CHEATING Doing so, you are saving your life #PEACE
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 4:31pm On May 05, 2016
Shout out to the best husband's in the world

Thank u for making ur wife happiness a priority
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Shout out to the best husband's in the world

Thank u for making ur wife happiness a priority

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 4:39pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=45341254][/quote]

i av nothing to say to u
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

i av nothing to say to u
What is it? let's talk private
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
What is it?
let's talk private

Nothing i just av nothing to say to u
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 4:43pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
What is it?
let's talk private

Nothing i just av nothing to say to u.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing i just av nothing to say to u
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by halfricanadian(f): 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
olihilistic:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Face ur front pls
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 05, 2016
4. “I don’t cheat because I never want to make a woman feel the way my mom did when dad cheated. @GoodMenProject @iproposethis — Jackie Summers (@jackfrombkln) November 17, 2012”

^^This got me.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51pm On May 05, 2016
Op i loooove ya. Wen i become president of nigeria, m gona make you the minister of health and social development
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 05, 2016
Im just wired that way. I cant cheat.
Baby, if you reading this just wanna say I love you to bits
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2016
Dear God,be gracious and grant me a man that doesn't and wont cheat,I really am too tired for an extra burden in the form of a prayer point. Amen.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by MasterJayJay: 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, move it to the frontpage.
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by jmoore(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Op i loooove ya. Wen i become president of nigeria, m gona make you the minister of health and social development

I go be grandpa by then na. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
jmoore:

I go be grandpa by then na. smiley
ehn, dat way u will even b more wiser ooo
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by Mypeople2(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2016
jmoore:
All men are not the same, therefore not all men cheat. Some have decided to follow the path of honour by staying faithful to their spouses. Any man who cheats on his wife is weak, he has proven that he cannot protect his wife. Infidelity makes the family very vulnerable.

Here are what some men say about being faithful.

1- “I don’t cheat for 3 reasons:
a. I really, really love my wife.
b. I respect myself too much to break my vows.
c. Cheating looks like way too much goddamn work.”- Todd Mauldin,

2. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis Infidelity is the cowards way. Besides, do you keep looking for your keys after you’ve found them? — steve (@carlintweets) November 16, 2012”

3. “@lisahickey I don’t cheat cause I’ve got a good thing I don’t want to mess up— Carl Menger (@comfortsailor) November 17, 2012”

5. “@goodmenproject on the myth men are wired for infidelity it takes faith honor integrity and strong backbone and values to just say no— Bruce Buccio (@SnglParents) November 16, 2012”

6. “@iproposethis Cheaters (1) aren’t in love (2) don’t know what love is/takes or (3) let love slip to a lower priority. I am. I know. I won’t. — Cameron Conaway (@CameronConaway) November 17, 2012”

7. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis because cheating is cliche’, shows slavery 2 evolutionary instincts &Entering a contract w/ cheater is foolish— Restorative Strain (@restorativestrn) November 16, 2012”

8. “@GoodMenProject @iproposethis Obvious answer- because I love my wife and family— Scott Behson (@ScottBehson) November 16, 2012”

9. “@iproposethis Guys don’t cheat because they have self-control. The media tries to convince us that they don’t. — Melissa A. Fabello (@fyeahmfabello) November 17, 2012”

10. “@GoodMenProject discipline and commitment. Anyone can cheat. It’s a choice. You either make the right or wrong one. — Christopher (@teesang) November 16, 2012”

11. “@lisahickey @iproposethis Some of us have self respect some of us are in love with the woman we have married and we dont want to hurt them— Erich Kreppenhofer (@Trakhener) November 17, 2012”

12. “@lisahickey @iproposethis b/c when we get married we make the commitment to put the other person first, always. Not when it’s convenient. — Jeff Andersen (@andersenjt) November 17, 2012”

“The media generated perception is that men are incapable of being monogamous. The truth is that all men are capable of monogamy if they choose.
I choose to be monogamous because I took the time to discover the emotional and psychological issues that kept me from experiencing deep levels of intimacy with a woman. As a result of my “inner work” I am now able to experience deep levels of trust, intimacy and connection with my wife.
Nothing is more important to me than sharing my life with the woman who is absolutely perfect for me. Our relationship is perfect as a result of it’s imperfections and I love the emotional security that comes from knowing that my wife is deeply devoted to me and our marriage.
In answer to the question “why I don’t cheat” it’s really simple, I authentically love my wife and have developed a partnership that fulfills me in every way imaginable.
Contrary to popular belief I believe most men would like to have a loving, caring, rewarding and fulfilling relationship. Too many men simply aren’t willing to learn how to do so.”- Michael Taylor:

Culled from http://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/31-reasons-why-men-dont-cheat/

Nice one. But will you still say these words when your next two girlfriends cheat on you?
Re: Reasons Why Some Men Don't And Will Never Cheat On Their Wives by simzco1: 9:34pm On May 05, 2016
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Will U Do This??? / Before And After / Lights Went Off In The Party And After The Touchy Touchy She Got Pregnant (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.