Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies (7064 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Iceland Place $5000 Monthly Salary To Marry Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Riwo11(f): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Most times we do hear ladies saying all guys are the same, they all cheat but do you know that it's not true? I know the guys you've dated before all turn out bad or are cheaters. But do you know that there are three types of guys that will never cheat on their ladies?
They are :
1. A God fearing guy
Such a guy will never cheat on you cos he will see cheating as a sin.
2. A matured guy
A matured guy will know that just one lady is enough for any man.
3. A guy that have seen exactly his taste
No other lady will be appealing to him again.
Now you know those three types of guys.
Ladies, have you noticed a player changing later and become very serious and committed to just one lady?
Don't be surprised if you see such guys, it means one of those three things have happened. It's either he is now God fearing, matured or have seen exactly his type/taste.
Now how do you know that a guy that is asking you out won't cheat on you?
You need to be very very observant. You will definitely know during your discussions.
Does he sound or behave like a God fearing guy. In this part, action is the best thing to follow. His obedience to God's words, how active is he in church or mosque, etc.
Does he talk and behave like a matured guy. You will surely know when you engage him in a discussion. How does he behave, how does he act, how does he solve problems, etc. You will know through all that if he is matured or not.
What type of ladies does the guy normally talk about most times, I mean the type of ladies that interest him. Does he love intelligent ladies? Does he love well mannered and cultured ladies? Does he love slim or fat ladies? etc. Now let me pick the last one as an example.
If he is the type that love big and endowed ladies like me and you are slim, that is a warning for you that their is high probability that he will surely cheat on you with a big lady when he sees one and dump you when he sees exactly his taste.
Someone is saying all what have written is a big lie, that a guy that will cheat will surely cheat no matter what. If a guy is still playing around, then it means one of these three things haven't happen, when it does, he will be more than committed. And that's why you need to shine your eyes very well before you give him your heart. Make sure he falls within these types if you don't want to share your man with anybody.
CLICK BELOW TO READ....
:
How to Overcome Jealousy Before it Destroys Your Relationship....

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/10/how-to-overcome-jealousy-before-it.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
A gentleman doesn't cheat.

7 Likes

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by darkmarky(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
deceive yaself

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by MARX77(m): 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nyc post but i believe when the opportunity to cheat on your spouse presents itself,one wud know his stand.Forget about being God fearing or "mature".

2 Likes

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
I just pity you

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Mubbyleey(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't be surprised when he still cheat on you...... To me, nothing defines cheating in one particular way.... Just know this, man is created weak.

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Cholls(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
my sister eiyah!

2 Likes

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
No guy should be trusted...even the God fearing ones atimes misbehave..yes,shiit does happen..

2 Likes

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by chybykee(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
story! story!! story!!!

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Something is telling me not to comment lipsrsealed
I won't embarassed
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Something is telling me not to comment lipsrsealed
I won't embarassed
U didn't heed to that something's advice cos u just commented.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
mank1234:

U didn't heed to that something's advice cos u just commented.
cheesy
Oh, okay lipsrsealed
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy
Oh, okay lipsrsealed

U just did again shocked
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Number 1 and 2 are deceptive. Many players have understood that the easiest way into Nigerian ladies pants is to pretend to be God fearing, so they now join the different groups in churches in order to have ladies flocking around them.

I can only agree with point 3 because personally I know that if I ever settle with the kind of lady I desire, I will never cheat on her. But I don't know why it's always difficult for the one we love to love us in return.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Godfearing man grin grin
when some pastors these days are slamming fwesh ukwus and boobi left and center and spreading the holy seed with their dingdong

3 Likes

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
mank1234:

U just did again shocked
grin Bia, this boy, are you a cheat or naa? angry
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Bia, this boy, are you a cheat or naa? angry
I'm not a cheater o.
Meanwhile, I'm a man not boy.
Happily married? Ever after?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Noaril(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nigeria is the only country where NEPA will promise you a GENERATOR if u pay your bills early grin grin
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
mank1234:

I'm not a cheater o.
Meanwhile, I'm a man not boy.
Happily married? Ever after?
Aaaah, okay sad
Lol, I knew. Was pulling your legs grin
I'm a great grandmother, actually smiley
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Aaaah, okay sad
Lol, I knew. Was pulling your legs grin
I'm a great grandmother, actually smiley

Lol. U're kidding me. That's more like before 'Abraham I was'.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by oglalasioux(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
I can't stop laughing.

Keep living in utopia.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Alexgeneration(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Counter thread loading.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
mank1234:

Lol. U're kidding me. That's more like before 'Abraham I was'.
Your 'date of registration' explains why and how smiley
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ogoloray(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op, i hate to be the one to break it to you...

But number 3 on your list is non existent, there is no such thing as "finding his taste"

The only thing that will make a man not cheat on his woman is MATURITY, RESPECT, and LOVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by apholaryn: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
ayam number 3
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Oga men don't hv spec o. Ul see a guy who's gf is heavily endowed buh will still cheat with a girl looking like sugarcane stick.
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by mank1234(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
AuroraB:
Your 'date of registration' explains why and how smiley

Going by that, if you've got grand children, then I've gotten great grand children.

Aurora - polar light, what's the B in your name for? What's your real name?
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by ChewingStick(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:
No guy should be trusted...even the God fearing ones atimes misbehave..yes,shiit does happen..

Are you telling us how some shiit happened with you? undecided
Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by Sard(m): 4:30am On Oct 30, 2017
lefulefu:
Godfearing man grin grin
when some pastors these days are slamming fwesh ukwus and boobi left and center and spreading the holy seed with their dingdong

It's quite erroneous to assume that someone is godfearing because he has the title of a pastor.
Would you say a pastor who kills for ritual is godfearing simply because he's called a "pastor"?

Being godfearing is more of what goes on within your heart and controls your actions, not the title or outward appearance.

1 Like

Re: Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies by AuroraB(f): 5:14am On Oct 30, 2017
mank1234:

Going by that, if you've got grand children, then I've gotten great grand children.

Aurora - polar light, what's the B in your name for? What's your real name?
I kid you not grin .
Borealis
Real name? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Wise Up, Marriage Favours Women More (photos) / Should I Marry This 40 Year Old Bachelor? / Killing A Life Chicken Does It Make Me Man Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.