Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? (15460 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Addressing The Somali Trolls / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Alhamdulilaah! Yes he has! At our poorest, during famine and war we bathed everyday. While without all those struggles Nigerians even when rich! Stink! Fact. The fact you're a Muslim has humbled me and i will reply no more because i have better things to read and comment on. Even Muslim Nigerians stink when Islam promotes the highest order of cleanness. I'm not insulting I'm talking from experience because here in London you'll have a large community.

Last question, so your huge nose doesn't smell your own BO? What a waste of an organ!

You dont sound like someone with humility as islam encourages us to be to people, regardless of their religious beliefs. Indeed it encourages us to be hygienic, but like I said, Nigerians are diverse, so are muslim Nigerians. I doubt you've met one of us because we hardly go abroad let alone England and even when we do we tend to remain lowkey. The first Somali I met here, don't want to disclose but it's a muslim country, was able to deduce my ethnicity, I asked him how he said you look different. I was fvcking surprised. But he's a minority because people just generalise Nigerians, you enter a cab or go somewhere, usually they have a stereotypical assumption of what Nigerians look like and don't speak to them, youre having a great discussion, and they ask where you're from and once you say Nigeria you're done, they take a second look at you and and the nice ones ask why you look (not that it matters) and act differently. I remember this Nigerian complaining that they cover the nose when he enters an elevator but it was fvcking funny because he did actually stink. I doubt his nationality had anything to do with it.

Anyways, we have an image problem we need to rectify, Somalis are usually seen as hungry extremist refugees who hate their country so much they can't stay in it. We all have our issues, some more than others but gloating or trolling one another isn't going to help anyone. Have a nice day sir, and try not to offend any more people.
Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Omg! Dude. Fvck off now. I'm done going around in circles with a smelly simpleton. angry we are done with this dead issue. I was wrong to have quoted an educated illiterate like you.

You're one to talk? im going round circles with an ugly buck toothed terrorist with a forehead the size of Canada. I don't discriminate though, the little knowledge and wisdom we have should be passed on.

btw, an educated illiterate is actually an educated person, because we all started out as illiterates. Thanks for the compliment, not the sort of person i want compliments from though.

i agree it was a mistake for you to go into an argument with me though.
Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2016
I see these kids have a problem being mentioned negatively.

nubian999:

Camel milk is strong btw. General anesthetic couldn't work on a person with a high Camel intake in their diet.
grin he he

Anyway Nigerians couldn't afford Camels anyway hence why you'll are eating Bush meat. Somalis are rich by nature because even at our worst we'd never eat monkeys and wild animals. You'll are the reason people fear that all the wild animals in Africa will be extinct. So go make some money and quit eating the wildlife that makes this earth a beautiful place.

Uffffff i don't know what im doing on the culture section. I thought the somali trolls were bad but you guys have nothing on this section but somali this and somali that. Somali trolls have won because you'll turned your culture section into Somali and East African section.

I'm out! Back to Family, Romance section where sane people roam.

My somali trolls continue. I'm sorry and i love you guys.

Nacalatulaaah upon these fools.

*Quote me and may you be a monkeys dinner*

Ill just re-quote my last quote because it seems to apply to your reasoning capacity equally....

Muafrika2:
Fool!
Your Somali Nomads can't differentiate a blade of grass from millet. Somali plantations indeed. Any farmlands in Somalia are Bantu owned.
Keep dreaming of you imaginary slaves. Bantus cannot bow to weaklings who survive on camel milk.
Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

btw, an educated illiterate is actually an educated person, because we all started out as illiterates. Thanks for the compliment, not the sort of person i want compliments from though.

See!! He took it as a compliment grin grin grin

Wasted Education on another lost cause.

I won't burst your lil bubble ok I'll let you keep this one.
Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

See!! He took it as a compliment grin grin grin

Wasted Education on another lost cause.

I won't burst your lil bubble ok I'll let you keep this one.

No such thing as wasted education, little small fry.

Truss me daddy!
Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Fulaman198(m): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

Camel milk is strong btw. General anesthetic couldn't work on a person with a high Camel intake in their diet.

Anyway Nigerians couldn't afford Camels anyway hence why you'll are eating Bush meat. Somalis are rich by nature because even at our worst we'd never eat monkeys and wild animals. You'll are the reason people fear that all the wild animals in Africa will be extinct. So go make some money and quit eating the wildlife that makes this earth a beautiful place.

Uffffff i don't know what im doing on the culture section. I thought the somali trolls were bad but you guys have nothing on this section but somali this and somali that. Somali trolls have won because you'll turned your culture section into Somali and East African section.

I'm out! Back to Family, Romance section where sane people roam.

My somali trolls continue. I'm sorry and i love you guys.

Nacalatulaaah upon these fools.

*Quote me and may you be a monkeys dinner*

Such rubbish in this post. Don't be surprised if Nigeria has more camels than Somalia. Anyways, don't assume everyone you respond to is a Nigerian. The previous person who responded from you is from a neighbouring country close to you.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Thread closed

1 Like

(1) (2)

The Beautiful City Of Kano / Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / The Traditional Culture Of Greeting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.