Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Are Women Useless? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Useless? (3183 Views)

Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Useless? by KeriBaby(f): 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
I pray whatever pain you're feeling goes away for good. From your previous topic i can tell that you're unhappy, Maybe ur mother hurt u.
I can't imagine how my life would have turned out if not for my mother.
Its sad u never got to experience what that feels like (mother's love)
#Peace and i think u need therapy. If u hate women this much how do u even sleep with the girls u claim to use and dump..someone as angry as u are do u even have d patience to woo a lady or u maybe u force dem so dey can feel just how much u hate women. U need help "Useful man"
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
THE OP IS 100% CORRECT JARE

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Undisputed88(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
layla129:
Lmao! Who do you like this? Who are you debating with? Which lady smashed your heart? Which lady denied you sex?
Come here, and talk to mama grin...you sound too pained dear cry
Hmmmmmm! if truly na ya pikin post this post, abeg "DIS-PIKIN" am sharply oooo.
www.gossipmirrors.com

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Useless? by wemmieslim(f): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2016
Someone is seriously not thinking with the brain, what justification do I have to defend his assertion when he believes his momma is HOE, am sure the sis are WHORES and the gf must be a BITCH, the side life shows you is so unfair, sorry for pain, I don't feel your pain cos I don't understand life the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Useless? by yunnyp(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
May heaven erase all d ladies in ur life..ur mum, sister()s nd future wife nd dauter (dats if ull eva have any)

Goat!

i dislike your comment for the first time

why did u say all this?
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
yunnyp:

i dislike your comment for the first time
why did u say all this?
awwwww sad am sincerely sorry sad
Do I knw u? U like my comments? smiley
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
This guy get points no doubt , but his point so whack and weak!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Useless? by napa: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2016
HOE?
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by yunnyp(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by yunnyp(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awwwww sad am sincerely sorry sad

Do I knw u? U like my comments? smiley

we are unknown to each other.

but don't think that everyone that likes your comment are friendly buh i want you to know that their are some people that #notimetochecktime
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2016
trollolololol:
The only thing they're useful for is reproduction, but they can't reproduce without men. So are there any things that women can do that makes them a bit useful? even a tiny bit? And no, the professional chefs are men, they make 1000 times better sandwiches than women. men control our emotions, women cannot. Feminism has brainwashed women to become even dumber than they were before. Now thy're just delusional. If men ignore women, they're redundant. That makes women very useless. We men are protectors, hunters, food gatherers, history civilization builders. God made man first. Men are main object of God, women are trash. And besides, thanks to men, women can make babies. The only thing what women can do is childbirth, but not without men! What we men can do is protect, hunt, civilization building, inventing, make kids etc...

It's a scientific fact that men are smarter than women (they have a lot more gray matter). Women may have better language skills, but they use that skill to lie, manipulate, be petty, everything stupid and useless

Note to all real men: If you have a woman, don't let it out of the kitchen. those animals are lunatics
Your mother and sisters are animals and lunatics! Bastard son of a thousand fathers! Dumb troll!
Re: Why Are Women Useless? by Maxity02(f): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2016
nonsense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her / Hotel Where Men Pay To Have Hot Sex With Animals / C Ronaldo Takes Pregnant Galfriend 'georgina Rodriguez' On A Swimming Date(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.