Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her (3179 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancé This Without Hurting Her Feelings. (Photo) / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? / How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me.
though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might.
i want to quit and keep my boy. how do i do it without hurting her
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
What do you want us to tell you?

It's obvious you already know what you want.
Whatever happens,someone's going to be hurt.
You,the woman or your son.
You can't take the 'hurt' outta issues like this.

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by ammyluv2002(f): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Why do you want to quit your marriage without trying to work things out with your wife? Do you even value your union at all? You have such an awful feeling towards your home and you haven't thought of talking over with your wife? How do you expect her to change assuming she's the problem?

Bros, biko try and work out things with your wife! There must be something that made you marry her in the first place.

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
You should atleast try and make things work instead of walking away. Her happy to see u back from work means she values ur company and u can go about with d thought of her cheating just because of her lies...
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by jorion(m): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
this is why i only want baby mamas
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by SirAweezy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Check Yourself something is wrong with you... you have just spoken from a selfish angle.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Splinz(m): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
am tired of my marriage. my only joy in that marriage is my look-alike 1yr old son. i married a single mother. she tells a lot of lies and i felt she might be cheating on me.
though she doesnt know how i feel about her cus she is always eager to see me get back from work. but i just dont love her anymore and i now get home late in the might.

What do you mean by quitting without hurting her undecided Is she a bloody cold stone devoid of feelings

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
jorion:
this is why i only want baby mamas
ur popsy had only babymamas?

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Young03(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
carry ur matter go court

Tell them to put asonder
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Young03(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
carry ur matter go court

Tell them to put asonder in ur marriage
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Splinz:

What do you mean by quitting without hurting her undecided Is she a bloody cold stone devoid of feelings
Don't mind him... He doesn't even know what marriage is all about
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dosomething:
You can win up to $500 (N150,000)!

It takes less than 30 seconds to register for free. 20 people have just received their cash, no jokes! Promotion ends soon..

Read details:

Click here -
http://www.mazeech.com/
Sometimes i wonder if you guys think those reading your advert are fools.

Gosh!

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by greatgod2012(f): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2016
You want to hurt someone but you don't want her to feel hurt? Are you for real? Do you mean she doesn't have feelings?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by dollyjoy(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
I am certain that another lady is already in the equation,
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why do you want to quit your marriage without trying to work things out with your wife? Do you even value your union at all? You have such an awful feeling towards your home and you haven't thought of talking over with your wife? How do you expect her to change assuming she's the problem?

Bros, biko try and work out things with your wife! There must be something that made you marry her in the first place.
the lies are becoming too much. telling lies about her movement. imagine me hearing sounds of conductors in garrage and my wife telling me she's at home
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Flexherbal(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
There is no way you will quit without hurting her.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
the lies are becoming too much. telling lies about her movement. imagine me hearing sounds of conductors in garrage and my wife telling me she's at home

Maybe you don't allow her to be herself na. Most people lie out of fear. If she was not afraid you would react negatively I doubt she would lie. Unless her good morning are also lies, I see no reason why this should make you quit.
Besides, why would you take the child from her? Is she a bad mother? Who will take care of him? Your mom? Come on man, you want to kick her out of her marriage and then take her baby from her and you are asking for how to do it without hurting her?
Ask any couple married for 5 yes and up, they will tell you marriage is not a place of perfection. And the early part of it is the toughest part.

Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
I am certain that another lady is already in the equation,
nothing like that at all. just dont love her anymore
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by EWAagoyin(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
Try and make it work for your son sake .... please don't allow that little boy grow up without father or mother figure.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by dikerebel(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
you can kill her nah
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
nothing like that at all. just dont love her anymore

Marry another wife na, and promote her to senior wife instead of divorcing her.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

Maybe you don't allow her to be herself na. Most people lie out of fear. If she was not afraid you would react negatively I doubt she would lie. Unless her good morning are also lies, I see no reason why this should make you quit.
Besides, why would you take the child from her? Is she a bad mother? Who will take care of him? Your mom?
being afraid is not an excuse to tell lies. i always love to hear the truth and nothing but the truth.
who will take care of my boy? i dont know yet
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
Didn't you notice her lies when you guys were dating? Or you just ignored and hoping she'll change?

Well I had similar ish some months back......No child Tho, and I thank God I called it quit.

My advice: Don't quit yet. talk to her about this and watch her for sometime, if she doesn't change, then do what you have to do.
Mind you: it'll hurt her feelings badly cos she's human

#but women sabi lie o! This my own will deny something that happened even in your presence within seconds!
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

And you believe she would want this? Would you accept your wife to promote you to senior husband?
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

having 2 wives is not an option for me.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
being afraid is not an excuse to tell lies. i always love to hear the truth and nothing but the truth.
who will take care of my boy? i dont know yet

Well, hopefully you will find a human being that would never tell a lie to marry.
Being afraid is a very big reason to tell lies. Judging by the way you take life, you seem to be a dictator who sets rules and expects one to follow regardless. I hope I am wring tho.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by ammyluv2002(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
Communication is free! Tell her how you feel. She's your wife so there's nothing to hide here. Ask her questions where necessary, tell her your concerns. You're giving up so early as if you want to leave with the lies as an excuse. You're not even willing to fight for her and that will definitely hurt her feelings.
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

And you believe she would want this? Would you accept your wife to promote you to senior husband?

A woman cannot have two husbands. Ori gbogbo yin a to pe wale grin

He should marry another wife and promote the older one to senior wife angry grin
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by gabazin080(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
austinosita:
Didn't you notice her lies when you guys were dating? Or you just ignored and hoping she'll change?

Well I had similar ish some months back......No child Tho, and I thank God I called it quit.

My advice: Don't quit yet. talk to her about this and watch her for sometime, if she doesn't change, then do what you have to do.
Mind you: it'll hurt her feelings badly cos she's human

the lies aint new to me but i felt i can change her
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by delishpot: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrPresident1:

A woman cannot have two husbands. Ori gbogbo yin a to pe wale grin

He should marry another wife and promote the older one to senior wife angry grin

Lol grin grin Na you sabi o
Re: How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2016
gabazin080:
having 2 wives is not an option for me.

But divorce is an option for you abi? Yeah right!

If You Have Done A Distance Relationship Pls Encourage Me / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Ladies: Dont Spend Too Much Time In Relationships!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63