Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely (25377 Views)

Breaking: Uniport Resumes Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session / ANSU Shuts Down Indefinitely, After Graduate Was Tortured To Death / Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by otiigba1(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2016
tinktanker:
ur sick in d head. It's obvious
thank you! You are obviously not sick for advocating for murder and kidnapping? grin grin Animals like you are not fit to live amongst humans like me. You obviously believe you are right with your sentiment and obnoxious atitude. Now you understand why i mentioned that education is not for every one because you just proved my point that you do not deserve education, i feel sorry for you cheesy
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by Etinosajay(m): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2016
This is totalitarianism.

NANS should have been fully mobilized right now, to bring down the country to its knees with a nationwide solidarity protest.

What happens these days in tertiary institutions is an aberration.

Students are the future of any nation
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by otiigba1(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Etinosajay:

Must you compare? You people will never get tired of being so self righteous.

Protest dey hungry una, oya go and protest for no reason, as na OAU Sabi protest pass, according to you.

Students are protesting an anomaly, you're here pushing your better than everybody syndrome.

What do you now suggest? Master protester?

Should the students wield guns and shoot their school administrators dead?
grin grin that guy is a complete mor'on, like anthoner of his moronic friend who is suggesting the kidnapping and murder of the university VC, As if the fees increament is the fault of the VC.if these are the sort of student we haven in nigeria then the school deserves to be shut permanently.
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by otokx(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Evil thrives when the majority law abiding students refuse to speak up.
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Lol, 20g bet on this.
Let's see

Seriously, we have two cases to settle now. First is about transport. Students can pay high amount to go to sch everyday bkos of this fuel scarcity palava.. And majority of students stay off-campus.
And num 2, d robbery case has been hitting students hard, and no intervention bkos d mgt consider students staying off campus as irrelevant. We re staying in our compartments with fear. students can't even stay with their laptops and phones over d night IN THEIR HOMES!!!
Now d mgt has given lecture free days from today till Friday. Who knows what next?? Funaab shuts down indefinitely
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by ExplicitContent: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Masterkolinks:

Seriously, we have two cases to settle now. First is about transport. Students can pay high amount to go to sch everyday bkos of this fuel scarcity palava.. And majority of students stay off-campus.
And num 2, d robbery case has been hitting students hard, and no intervention bkos d mgt consider students staying off campus as irrelevant. We re staying in our compartments with fear. students can't even stay with their laptops and phones over d night IN THEIR HOMES!!!
Now d mgt has given lecture free days from today till Friday. Who knows what next?? Funaab shuts down indefinitely

Hehe, I see ur point my man.
If situation is this severe enough then what/who will agitate student to take action.
There need to be some sort of coperative declaration & ignition to action. that will have the students displaying their unsatisfaction as u have mentioned an thereby expect to see what the school authorities will do in return.

In simple pidgin, wetin I de try reason u be say na who go ginger students to protest for ur school? Who go munch students liver to take action on protest & let Una school authorities know say e get some king tins wey de go on wey no gbadu.
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by Knetpro(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Etinosajay:

Must you compare? You people will never get tired of being so self righteous.

Protest dey hungry una, oya go and protest for no reason, as na OAU Sabi protest pass, according to you.

Students are protesting an anomaly, you're here pushing your better than everybody syndrome.

What do you now suggest? Master protester?

Should the students wield guns and shoot their school administrators dead?

Tell him...
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
ExplicitContent:

Hehe, I see ur point my man.
If situation is this severe enough then what/who will agitate student to take action.
There need to be some sort of coperative declaration & ignition to action. that will have the students displaying their unsatisfaction as u have mentioned an thereby expect to see what the school authorities will do in return.

In simple pidgin, wetin I de try reason u be say na who go ginger students to protest for ur school? Who go munch students liver to take action on protest & let Una school authorities know say e get some king tins wey de go on wey no gbadu.

Na one thing I don notice for this sch. We no get liver, we no fit protest like Uniport's.... Funaabites re gentle, so gentle, Chai!!
But anyways, we've seen sign of changes (not Buhari's own oo). A letter was written to d commissioner of police, pleading to save Funaab. And d results were positive. He even warned d DPO of a police station close to our sch, that if he does not see any result, he may be forced to sack him.. Good News!!!
Re: BREAKING-Uniport Shut Down Indefinitely by tinktanker: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
otiigba1:
thank you! You are obviously not sick for advocating for murder and kidnapping? grin grin Animals like you are not fit to live amongst humans like me. You obviously believe you are right with your sentiment and obnoxious atitude. Now you understand why i mentioned that education is not for every one because you just proved my point that you do not deserve education, i feel sorry for you cheesy
sick in d head zombie, keep quiet. N learn to assimilate things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Children Seen Hanging On The Back Of A Moving Van / Veritas University, Abuja Shuts Down Academic Activities Over insecurity / Secondary Teacher Disappears With N2m WAEC Enrolment Fee In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.