Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. (607 Views)

Who Else Has Seen This Photo? Can Someone Please Explain What's Going On Here? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by ArinzeAlec(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ndewo nu o!

How was the days hustle? No worry, no matter how condition dey, we go dey alright.

So over the weekend, after Arsenal wasted my hard earned N70bux and time. I got home bored, nothing to do, i so decided to see one of those movies my BFF had always told me about, The Perfect Guy with my bottle of chilled Heinkein.
If Whenever I see a movie, I try to pick one or two things from it and ponder on them. I did just that when I watched "The Perfect Guy”

It is a good watch and I think everyone in a relationship should see the movie. It addresses violence in relationship and a host of other things.

Things I learnt…
1. For you to embrace the future with open hands, you have to address your past.

Going into the future with the baggage from the past will eventually ruin it. Leave the past where it belong

2. Define your relationship from the beginning.

You have to be on the same page with your partner. If you want to settle down in a year frame and you dating a man who wants to settle down in ten years time, you are courting with consistent cries and heartbreak. You want kids, he doesn’t
You want a career, he believes women should stay home and be a full time mom’ Clashing interests may likely not change in the long run or vice versa.

3. If he/she is violent to those around you, they are likely never to treat you well.

You cant watch your man beat up a random stranger to the point of death and think he loves you so much, he wont do that to you. He will lie about it being his first- it is always their first when caught in the act.
To get you back, he will try every means. He will lie if he has to, he will go through your friends, he will do everything in his power to get you back. Bottom line, if he treats others around you like shi.t, he will treat you the same. If he is physically violent to others around you, he will be to you

4. Rebound relationship
is deadly.

It can be wild, intoxicating, dangerously intoxicating. Take time to reflect on your past relationship before you jump into a new one. Take time to heal and nurse your vulnerability. Rebounds can cause more harm than good in the long run

5. Sometimes, we need to fight our battles ourselves

6. We don’t know what we are capable of doing till push gets to shove.

We are all capable of murder when it comes to self preservation.

7. There is no Perfect guy/woman anywhere.

Those seemingly boring people, all because they are not the life of a party doesn’t make them a bad idea. There is no such thing as a “perfect”being. He might be the perfect gentleman or lady, treats you well, faithful, God fearing, tall, handsome, beautiful, submissive, honest, hardworking, has a good job, clean your home, f.ucks you well plus the styles join. Perfect beings are only seen on the pages of a romantic novel, bellanaija or instagram pages. You will never find a perfect guy or lady. Just like you, everyone has their flaws.

Have you seen this movie, what did you learnt?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by AccidentalGenius: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Emotions have overpowered you.
Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by itstpia8: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by ogorwyne(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
That movie is really full of lessons. To all 'we' gals looking for the most romantic and sweet guy. He might just be a time bomb waiting to explode

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by chigoizie7(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Issorait
Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by austine4real(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
I dey sh1t i'll comment when i clean my yansh
Re: Who Else Has Seen The Movie "THE PERFECT GUY"? Any Lessons Learnt? Share Please. by Odunharry(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
Will advice ladies to get that movie and learn a thing or two there

(1) (Reply)

She Hacked Into His Brain (read The Full Story) / Land / Caption This Photo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.