Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke (1760 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / 5 Signs You're The One He`s Going To Marry When He`s Ready To Settle Down / Getting Married Even When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke by Rapmoney(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lovelynature:
oh yes bro, you are right. Don't mind those arguing the clear fact in your write-up. Cyber belief doesn't determine what happens in the real world.
It takes one to be a realist in order to understand certain situations in life!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke by Julietcutie(f): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Hmm! I receive it with open hands! grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke by Rapmoney(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
This is what a lot of people fail to understand, if the fundamental reason for marriage is financial security, then, why marry at all, when you can just get a well paid companion to act the part; rapmoney you fail to grasp the fact, that in capitalism, the poor and the masses are an integral identity of the economy, except you want more than half of the worlds population, which is by every definition "POOR", to not marry and endanger our continuity as a species, then I think marriage should be best left as Mans natural way of life devoid of evolutionistic dogmas.
Oga, u sef still fail to understand? I didn't say you must be rich but you should be, at least, comfortable! What's the essence of getting married when you can't cater for your family? You should come to terms with reality bro. Having kids is not all that matters. What matters is the quality of life you want those kids to live. Today is different from the days of our parents!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Oga, u sef still fail to understand? I didn't say you must be rich but you should be, at least, comfortable! What's the essence of getting married when you can't cater for your family? You should come to terms with reality bro. Having kids is not all that matters. What matters is the quality of life you want those kids to live. Today is different from the days of our parents!
I perfectly understood your post, but your definition of comfortable us largely ambiguous, but then even if we were to loosely define comfortable as being able to provide food, shelter and clothing in real time, how many Nigerians/ Africans can be placed in this comfortable category. Like I said, poverty is a compulsory variable of the the function of a democratic and capitalist state, except you want to deny the innocent man in poverty, his right to exercise his natural instinct or companionship; then the acquisition of legal tender should not become a stumbling block to mother nature. No one decided today, that they wanted to be poor, or live in the very bottom of today's consumer driven populace, but the very complicated variable of life, and the necessity of the open society has put them there, it certainly isn't their fault, and to this end, if a man in squalor so desires companionship, then let him have it and, give back life to nature as nature had given unto him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Is Enjoying The Drama In Romance Section Today??? / Why Are Hairdressers Synonymous With Prostitution ? / Funny Ways Guys Save Ladies' Contacts On Their Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.