Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . (811 Views)

How Nairaland Embarrassed Me Today / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by yeman05(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2017
According to him, the lady who he had been dating for a while embarrassed him after he asked her to pay the bill on their date because he forgot his wallet at home

He expressed that she asked him to go back and take his wallet to pay the bill.

NAIJ.com came across the embarrassing story on popular relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin’s, Instagram page.

Read what he wrote below:

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by delishpot: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2017
So why the tribalism in the title of this post? Oh, I forgot bigotry reigns supreme on NL

2 Likes

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by hopeforcharles(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Lol
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by eezeribe(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:
So why the tribalism in the title of this post? Oh, I forgot bigotry reigns supreme on NL

I wonder too

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by eezeribe(m): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2017
An average Nigerian girl would do the same irrespective of Tribe

3 Likes

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Mathematical(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2017
undecided

And why is this bloke generalizing.. ? Is it onli Igbo babe that does this ?

BTW.. The lady is a total disgrace.. At least she should have help the bloke and then sit back wait for him to fumble..

We need to embrace the act of helping each other

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by czarr(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
She doesn't like you.
Girls don't like to spend especially on someone they don't like
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by maikbanj(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
That gal is so yeye! You shudnt hv anything to do with her again.
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Nollynude: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Joro always posting fake stories everytime

Meanwhile

One hungry AFonja olosho, that wears bathroom slippers to club house is barking above me
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Homeboiy: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2017
The guy na jonser
Dragging her bag
mtcheew
had he drived out to pick his wallets
e for no escalate to that

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by phintohlar(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Lemme ask u dis qustn 1st b4 i pass any judgement on any 1.. Have u ever borrowed money 4rm her b4 & paid back as promised? Cos na so my ex borrow money 4rm me & he didn't pay bak till we broke up. Will i ever want to borrow such guy anything again..
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Yuneehk(f): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2017
Jodha:
I always say this.. Fear igboSome Igbo girls... Their insatiable greed for money is alarming...

Igbo people ehn..
Fixed.
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by BlackDBagba: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2017
Now the real question. Did you REALLY forget your wallet or did you want to test her for some weird reason.

1 Like

Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Exponental(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Since you didn't forget your phone, why didn't you transfer online. Or you don't know the last 4 digit of your ATM? You tried testing her I know but she stupidly refused to play along. she's cheap anyway.
Re: How An Igbo Lady Embarrassed Me ON A DATE Because I Forgot My Wallet . by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
Bro, she came for the money not the body. Next time always bring along your wallet.

(1) (Reply)

*** / If You Are In A Mature Relationship, You CAN Relate To These Nine (9) Things / Olive Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.