Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (27006 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by mathew9999(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Only God can judge but I believe u sir ;DOnly God can judge but I believe u sir
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by seyi360(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
ebamma:
Oga Pastor, you for just shut up, make the matter die natural death,
We know even if dem catch you as you dey thief tithe money from tithe box, your gullible followers will still remain loyal to the ministry.

Who be this?
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ozoemenaca: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Such Reporter is an enemy of the gospel of Christ. People should not be deceived by that write-up
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
nofij:

Oh Mr flier I see...please pay me the money and stop giving your generation a reason to regret why you are a part of them.
Even Dangote will appreciate some little pecks here and there so I wont shy away from your money. Tell me when to send my account number or forever get lost!

Until when your brain start working properly ,as you can see you kept talking trash,what brought the name of Dangote here na only u know,Keep fooling around and keep bringing shame to your parents.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nelcliff(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some dude calling themselves journalist trying to use popular pastor to gain popularity.
Get lost and bring another story for us to read.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by hifaif1: 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Honestly, this is simple. If you feel someone is unlawfully damaging your reputation, sue him!!! Why is TB Joshua behaving like he is nobody!!! Why is he throwing warnings instead of taking actions? It is not like he lacks the capacity to fight this to the end especially against an unpopular journalist!!!

I see TB as a man who has a lot to hide!!! This is just my opinion!!!

And for the zombies shouting "Touch not my anointed", you need serious mental evaluation!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by j1mmy: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
why should he when mumu Nigerians give him enough tax free cash to buy jets

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Bonapart(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
ebamma:
Oga Pastor, you for just shut up, make the matter die natural death,
We know even if dem catch you as you dey thief tithe money from tithe box, your gullible followers will still remain loyal to the ministry.
may God forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.