Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua (26979 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / Panama Papers: TB Joshua's Shell Company In Offshore Haven Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by inchristalone12(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Whose report do we believe?
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ebamma(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
this shows how you say shut up to your parents at home,imp like you.

Yesterday the op said several attempt was made to reach him through both email and phone contacts to no avail,what are they seeking is it not for him to comment on the allegation?now he did you're here telling him to shut up you bastard.

Who gave you the authority to shut people up who are you to tell people when to talk or not how many people has ever shut up on allegation to tarnish their image?Even British Prime Minister did the same.I never see you telling him to shut up.

if he did not talk problem when he talk too problem.

gullible followers.......................useless Animal like you.

where this ram comot from?
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Makweembo: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm confused - we are not talking about money-hungry pastors with clear business interests like Bishop Oyedepo, Ayor Oritsejafor or Pastor Oyakhilome. This is TB Joshua. He is the LAST man of God in the world I would expect to have secret business interests abroad. Has anyone here commenting ever watched his programs or visited his church?

By all indications, Nicholas Ibekwe used the Panama leak to lie against TB Joshua because of personal misgivings.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Pangea: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
angry
Some people are naturally daft sha!
The Panama papers that prime ministers are resigning over because of the truth?
That David Cameron himself apologised over?
A nigerian pastor is denying the evidence!
The same way he denied that his carelessness caused the hundreds of death in his building collapse.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
experimentist:
TB Joshua is a LIAR and a fake prophet (prophet of EVIL)
And so?
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by gozzlin: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
If he feels that he has no case to answer and that the journalist's article was solely aimed at defaming him and tarnishing his image, then I see no point in his refuting the allegation on Facebook.

If he has a clean conscience, let him use the appropriate channel to clear his name. Sue the journalist for libel if you're absolutely certain you have no covert offshore company rather than trying to evoke sympathy from your followers on Facebook. As it stands, he'll never tow that line because I'm sure that more sordid details about the clandestine company will be revealed. I'm almost certain that the journalist has all the evidence to support his claims. He couldn't have just woken up and penned such an article without verifiable proof knowing the legal implications.

The day the disaster of epic proportions occurred in his church, they came on their Facebook wall and blatantly denied that such incident happened that day until the shocking truth finally came out. So I'm not surprised at how easy it is for these people to lie through their teeth.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alaskido(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Oga Pastor say he is not a businessman. The Church wey him open no be business? I beg make una help me ask am o. After all the Church is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with an RC number grin cheesy
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2016
ebamma:
where this ram comot from?
From where your useless parents who never give you proper training. only teach you how to call people gullible followers .
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
alaskido:
Oga Pastor say he is not a businessman. The Church wey him open no be business? I beg make una help me ask am o. After all the Church is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with an RC number grin cheesy
Na your teachers I blame
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Snoolv360(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2016
If not you then, your name sake.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ipreach: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2016
Hungry journalists everywhere
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by toprealman: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2016
But Panama papers have got something do do with you mister.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2016
inchristalone12:
Whose report do we believe?
Believe anyone you like,none of them will have any effect in your life or change Suffering of the Nigerians or stop APC PDP looting and bad Administrations.e.t.c

1 Like

Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by elegushichilling: 9:32am On Apr 12, 2016
ebamma:
Oga Pastor, you for just shut up, make the matter die natural death,
We know even if dem catch you as you dey thief tithe money from tithe box, your gullible followers will still remain loyal to the ministry.

T.B. Joshua, a man that hosts and attends to relevant people from different parts of the world. Who are u? Better keep quiet now!
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2016
nwachinemelu:
Am loving this man seriously.... he came out to defend himself with facts. Thumbs up Man of God the Lord is ypur strength.
lols|dis is nt hw to defend one self in allegations like dis,i expect d man of God to go mile in doing dt,let him file a litigation against dis whitsle blower b4 we can believe him,bt just verbally refuting it is just too feeble and docile some hw on d part of d acclaim man of God|

pls dnt forget that to the poor religion is true,to the wise is false and to the ruller is very important|broda shine ur eye and open ur mind very well|
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nofij(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
if you've never been accused of what you never did and you came out to deny it then wait one day it will happen to you even the one that can put you in jail for life and if you ever try to defend it ehhhhhhh Thunder wey go strike you go just remove your dick and make you deaf and dump.
You are as fo.olish as your post up there.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Sunglass20(f): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Man of God I beg carry on with your life. Many of those condemning you are not anywhere near you o. Make we no face matter wey concern out Sick country dey follow TB Joshua Wey no even send Nigerian Government.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2016
emmadaji:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm
lols d same chorus dt u sang for jonathan bfor going to d polls wit pmb
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by elegushichilling: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2016
BobNeli:
He who has ear, ley him hear. But whomsoever the devil wants to destroy, he first makes deaf

u are very correct: Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Prov 16:18
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2016
To th poor religion is true,to the wise is false to the rullers religious is just tooo important
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2016
nofij:

You are as fo.olish as your post up there.
get a life
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by freeborn76(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Something about this man just enthralls me; say all you can about him, he has remained steadfast amidst all the negativity. I do not attend his church, but I am a big fan. For every bag of rice he has given, for every scholarship he has offered, for the broken homes God has used him to restore and for the deliverance (whether true or false, not my business), I pray that God will continue to strengthen him; and if he is truly heretic, that God in His infinite mercy will lead him to the path of truth. God bless T.B. Joshua!
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nofij(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
get a life
Get a paid job.
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by alobright17(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2016
nofij:

Get a paid job.
My flight ticket alone to the country I based will pay you for months

Try and be useful to your parents and stop putting tears and shame on their faces
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by kedunaija(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2016
Lagos based Clergyman and senior pastor of the Synagogue Church of All Nations prophet Prophet T.B Joshua of has been mentioned to be among person associated in the controversial Panama Papers.

Also read:Shocking: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals His Hidden Secret Of success

According to report published by Premium Times, the massive leaked data of a Panamanian law firm, Mossack Fonseca, has now revealed that the popular nigerian prophet TB Joshua and his wife, Evelyn, own a stake in the Chillon Consultancy Limited, a company which was incorporated on June 20, 2006 at the British Virgin Island (BVI).
http://todaynaija.com.ng/panama-papers-tb-joshua-linked-to-tax-fraud/
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by nofij(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
My flight ticket alone to the country I based will pay you for months

Try and be useful to your parents and stop putting tears and shame on their faces
Oh Mr flier I see...please pay me the money and stop giving your generation a reason to regret why you are a part of them.
Even Dangote will appreciate some little pecks here and there so I wont shy away from your money. Tell me when to send my account number or forever get lost!
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by atoleybaba(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2016
IAmOged:

U are just a simple minded person,who do not understand the things of the spirit and do u know what the bible says about people of this mindset? "they shall be consumed in their foolishness"
actually that portion of the bible refers to people like u
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by atoleybaba(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2016
wilsonlexis:

I know you are entitled to your own opinion but be careful on words you say on any person who stands preaching in the name of God.leave the rest for God to judge.note:you are still entitled to your opinion
baba leave that talk...did u not hear that Jesus said many will come on d bases of his name? That doesn't make them man of God and this man in question is not a man of God am 101% sure
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by atoleybaba(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2016
LadyJul:
Abeg you guys should leave this prophet alone.... Is he d only pastor in this country? From one accusation to another... Well a prophet is not appreciated in his own home.... Even Jesus christ was crucified by his own pple..#fact#
Christ was killed and envied by people cos he was someone who exposed d bad practices of d people and not someone who act like d people of the world....Buh DX man is nowhere like Jesus. Imagine him even quoting bible portion talking bawt Christ. For himself
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by chiteny(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2016
My candid opinion:

I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING IN NIGERIA WITHOUT PRINTABLE FACTS

Sorry to say, someone disputing an allegation publicly is not fact. Lets wait till see a certified published list or excerpts of some documentS before I will believe if he has anything to do with Panama papers or not. TRUTH NEVER HIDES FOR TOO LONG!
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by gnaftalee(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2016
“Premium Times – do not allow your company to be
used. Do not allow your company to stand against
God....... What's that suppose to mean , are you GOD ? Doubt if you represent him sef .....
Re: I Have NOTHING To Do With Panama Papers - TB Joshua by ebamma(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
From where my useless parents who never gave me proper training. only taught me how to call people rams.
I am a ram .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.