Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? (20140 Views)

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps,akwa Ibom State Command, Press Briefing / Shocking: See What Nigeria Security Agents Did To This Deaf Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by pacino26(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
None of the above. They are just jonsing around with outdated tools from the west.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by kadas01(m): 9:02am On Apr 12, 2016
STATT
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by samx4real(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2016
massinola:
none

NONE, because wen u needed them the most that is wen they will fail you!
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2016
The Army - only the camouflaged singlet of the army is enough to make a reasonable man shaking for safety.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by henrygale(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2016
DSS.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
Native Doctors (ND) Their juju can make a bullet not to pierce through ur skin.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by dacovajnr: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2016
DSS

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Krismart(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2016
DSS but are very kworupt
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by macaranta(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2016
Benin Night Forces undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by bluecircle470: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
If its not halogen security then its none of d above grin grin loll.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nbote(m): 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
D local vigilante in my Village... Dem no born thief, kidnapper or any criminal well to com freestyle..
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Boko haram coz with the combination of the Nigerian army, Air force, Navy, police, NSCDC, civilian JTF they still can't Seems to suppress boko haram insurrection.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by alobright17(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2016
iPrevail:
NSCDC... I think.
they're the least
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Justicealh3(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2016
grin EFCC. Ask me why......
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by iPrevail(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2016
alobright17:
they're the least

I am sure you know you are joking.
I can't start describing to you the nature of weaponry I've seen these guys with.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by alobright17(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2016
iPrevail:

I am sure you know you are joking.
I can't start describing to you the nature of weaponry I've seen these guys with.
civil defense more Equipped grin grin
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by chubbygal(f): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2016
op where is Nigeria Immigration Service?
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by nurez305(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Na frsc
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by nurez305(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Na frsc, as me why
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Abeymills(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Fulani herds men
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Legbo6: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2016
NA, BUSY ON CHECK POINTS, USING THEIR SLAPPING EQUIPMENT. NPF, BUSY ON SPOILED ROAD WT THEIR FIFTY NAIRA HANDSHAKE EQUIPMENT. NCS,BUSY ON BUDDERS SEIZING OTHER'S EQUIPMENT.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by 2dillu2(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2016
DrGud:
grin man o war and agaji grin
"agaji" grin grin grin grin I am in tears
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Icaretoo: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
xender:
The Nigeria Police Force gringrin

U da laugh ursef
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by tottinova: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2016
Iyke1998:
Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped?
In terms of weapons and their kit.

(1)The Nigeria Police Force(NPF).

(2)Nigeria Army(NA)

(3)Nigeria Navy(NN)

(4)Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps(NSCDC)

(5)Nigeria Custom Service(NCS)

(6)State Secret Service(SSS)

(7)Add yours

The Nigerian armed robbers

I bet you didn't expect that

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by xender(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Icaretoo:

U da laugh ursef
how do you mean
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Lincoln275(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2016
o p c
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by ndcide(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2016
From facts and figures. Civilian JTF. I would have picked boko haram. But...
Boko haram was able to bring down GEJ, 's government. and you say...
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by kajoula(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2016
why is no-one calling in for NPF ......I guess they've disappointed many nigerians grin
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by IAmTobore(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2016
iPrevail:
NSCDC... I think.
Who tell you? Have you seen the SSS before?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Nairaland Army
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by McTobe(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2016
MadCow1:
If I must pick one, then it must be the DSS.

The rest are all the same.
it depends on the nature of their assignment as a force. the DSS is not the most equipped. they use Tabor 21 which is good for CQC close quarter combat operations but not as effective in full scale assault and combat that is where AK47 still outrank any small Arm and light weapon in both precision, reliability and ruggedity. i think d only advantage SSS regular issue i.e (Tavor) may have over AK47 which NA regular issue is night vision. but in terms of others like damage, distance, ease of use, general maintenance etc give it up to d AK47. Also u cannot compare the Navy heavy Guns to DSS regular issues. that is why the op should be specific in the post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman, Suspected Armed Robber Die In Gun Battle In Calabar / Nigerian Man In Kenya Stabs His Friend To Death (Photo, Video) / 3 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Phones Chargers, Sandals, Power Banks In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.