Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? (20282 Views)

The Man Who Can Solve Nigeria Security Issue / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps,akwa Ibom State Command, Press Briefing / Shocking: See What Nigeria Security Agents Did To This Deaf Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by MadCow1: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2016
McTobe:
it depends on the nature of their assignment as a force. the DSS is not the most equipped. they use Tabor 21 which is good for CQC close quarter combat operations but not as effective in full scale assault and combat that is where AK47 still outrank any small Arm and light weapon in both precision, reliability and ruggedity. i think d only advantage SSS regular issue i.e (Tavor) may have over AK47 which NA regular issue is night vision. but in terms of others like damage, distance, ease of use, general maintenance etc give it up to d AK47. Also u cannot compare the Navy heavy Guns to DSS regular issues. that is why the op should be specific in the post.

You are over thinking this..

The Tavor 21 as we speaking is currently the Standard issue for the Special forces of many Nations including Israel, Turkey, Columbia and more..

The thread was not asking if the AK-47 is better than the TAR-21, the thread is about how equipped these different armed defence units are and the truth is that with respect to their individual job descriptions, its the DSS.

They are all equipped with light arms (Concealed), light Body Amour, radios and cuffs. The only time you see the DSS is when they want you to see them.

The next would be the NSCDC.

The least would be the Nigerian Police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Iyke1998(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2016
To me oooo.
SSS is more equipped..

The guns this guys carry,I only see them on T.V.
The day SSS came to my compound to see a neighbor of mine,their dressing alone can make one faint,talk more of their guns..

Despite the F200 rifle the hold,they still hold a FN P90 for personal protection.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by doskie(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2016
WAN Benin chapter.
Witchcraft Association Nigeria.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by edogho(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Uchehot:
agboro people
Guy, e be like say agbero don fire u slap b4 grin
How many stars u see gringrin
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by sLentlover7778(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Babalawo
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
4get dss nd dia tavor,fn, yadayada bla blah. Who dss don ep??
Anyways @topic.
Fulanic herdsmen asso. of 9ja shud tke d award.

Anyways

Perfectdanny
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by nkemdi89(f): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
kadas01:
STATT
Which one is statt.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by kadas01(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
nkemdi89:

Which one is statt.
wink

Don't mind me jare! You know say na "coded tunes"! Dem no know how e dey go!

Nice pix you got! Take good care of you my dear comrade!

Cheers!
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by nkemdi89(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
kadas01:
wink

Don't mind me jare! You know say na "coded tunes"! Dem no know how e dey go!

Nice pix you got! Take good care of you my dear comrade!

Cheers!
You never answer my question o, I want to know na. Thanks for the accolade all the same answer me.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by kadas01(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
nkemdi89:

You never answer my question o, I want to know na. Thanks for the accolade all the same answer me.
You welcome! You know every every na! cheesy

I actually put it to "test" their popularity! But its ok since na we we know how e dey go!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by excomarow(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
IRK Police undecided
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Dejimartins(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nigeria Army And NSCDC
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Ediss(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
nigeria customs wink
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by HIGHSOH1: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
I think is Nigeria ARMY is d 1
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Marcelomee(f): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
xender:
how do you mean

U talk police come da laugh now.. I salute
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by paix(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2016
amunkita:
Fulanis...

If u doubt the above ask Agatu people..
I think it's the BOKO boys, if you're in doubt ask the people from the NORTHEAST.
Re: Which Of These Nigeria Security Agencies Is Well Equipped? by Nostradamus: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2019
I guess Dss followed by the navy cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Bello Afeez Oluwapelumi Kidnapped In Ibadan / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.