Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. (1096 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by Lahotte(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Even on his birthday,the man still spits fire....

This what he wrote on his facebook timeline...

I thank the inscrutable great Geometrician of the universe for allowing of the sun to announce a new day and thus making me a year older this natal day.
Who be me and who I be if not for Baba,the great Architect of the universe?
Baba,me your forever small "pickin",stretch out my two hands to the East, from whence commeth the greater light and I say Gloria In Excelsis Deo and I say Deo Gratias and I say Deo Confidimus and I say Deo Optimo Maximo and I say Deus Caritas Est and I say Deus Lux Mea Est and I say Deus Spes Nostra.....Service,Humility,Love and Compassion shall be mine all my life Deo Volente...

Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Check out the comments!!!! Lol.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Level Of Chill: Zero.

My best part: who be me and who I be grin

Valar Morghulis. Valar Dohaeris.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by chukslawrence(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Who e epp... Hbd to him anyways!
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by osesology(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hehehehehe.! Saw it on his facebook page earlier today. It was the follow up comments that cracked me up the most. Nigerians can be hillarious sha!
Happy Birthday sire.
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
I'm so excited to see Nigerians receive our Honourable Celebrant with the same measure of Language. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin This is the type of laughter we need now that things are the way they are grin cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink
Re: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Is A Year Older Today: See How He Thanks God. by Urine: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The CBN Recruitment Scandal And Mr.President's Deafening Silence. / Does Constitution Support Pupils Under 18y of Age To Be Paying Tax / Buhari Should Call His Killer Fulani Men To Order Or.....- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.