Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Can I Be An Introvert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be An Introvert? (939 Views)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be An Introvert? by igivefuck4free(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Many times before I do something, most close friends or relatives must have heard about it. I have little or no secrets, there must be someone who knows my plans and most of the times those plans don't comes to fruition.

I told my friend that I deflowered my girlfriend, fast forward to some months that particular friend of mine started dating my girlfriend's friend. So recently my girl confronted me that her friend told her that my friend told her that I deflowered her, and she threatened to break up with me.

Please are there some tricks or steps to keep one thoughts to oneself? Sometimes I try hard not to say anything about me to people but once I trust them I spill everything. I'm just being real and free but it always comes back to hurt me.
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by osesology(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2016
If you are a natural born talkative, then there isn't much you can do about it. No matter how much you try to suppress it, there is always an irresistable urge to spill it.
I'll advice you to get a book on temperaments. Eversince I discovered that I was of the melancholic temperament, I've been learning to control myself. Getting to know ur temperament will help you to control and understand yourself better.
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by Fmartin(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Op, Loperamide capsules can help cure diarrhea mouth....... grin
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by goodmorning40: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
It is not about introvert, ur mouth is leaking, pad it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by igivefuck4free(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
goodmorning40:

Mad guy grin
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by igivefuck4free(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
osesology:
If you are a natural born talkative, then there isn't much you can do about it. No matter how much you try to suppress it, there is always an irresistable urge to spill it.
I'll advice you to get a book on temperaments. Eversince I discovered that I was of the melancholic temperament, I've been learning to control myself. Getting to know ur temperament will help you to control and understand yourself better.

I am not a talkative sire, in fact I am a very shy and reserved person but when I'm with those that I trust I feel I can tell them anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by ClassCaptain(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Trust no one
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by osesology(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
igivefuck4free:

I am not a talkative sire, in fact I am a very shy and reserved person but when I'm with those that I trust I feel I can tell them anything.
Then I have two words for you `Trust nobody'.
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
Introversion is a personality type and it's formed from a convergence of distinctive personality traits. You cannot transform from an introvert to an extrovert, neither can you transform from an extrovert to an introvert. This is impossible. What you can only do, is work on reforming some traits that are reformable. There are some that aren't, reformable, because those are the core essential traits that make you an extrovert. Eg: The constant crave for stimulating environments, the perpetual longing for social interaction, being easily bored when doing nothing... Etc. You can't reform these traits no matter what you do.

And your case isn't really extroversion per-se. You just have to learn to bridle your tongue. There are extroverts who although they love talking, know their boundaries and know when not to say certain stuff.

There are no tricks as to how to stop revealing secrets. You just have to stop. Always think before you talk and always weigh the possible consequences or repercussions for what you are about to say.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Simple, by giving fork for free.
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by butterfly777(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
The secrets you cant trust yourself to keep, and dont think you can trust another person to keep it. Such people will just tell another person they 'trust'. And it goes on and on like that. So keep ur secret to urself always.
Re: How Can I Be An Introvert? by vicstar(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fmartin:

goodmorning40:
Fmartin:

• • • • • Lmao grin .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

R / Guys, It's My Birthday / Who I Think Will Win Miss Nairaland 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.