Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You (38201 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by BaesDiary: 8:29am On Apr 29, 2017
Introverts have been tagged names ranging from shy, secretive, proud to slow. Infact, people are of the opinion that introverts are people with low self esteem. Most think that introverts would rather stick to a corner of the room, interact with few or no person, than make themselves the center of attraction in a gathering. While the belief that introverts would rather keep to themselves is true, the notion that they suffer low self esteem is pure fallacy.

However, despite the quiet and calm nature of the introverts, there are situations where the recessive ability to act like an extrovert is turned on. One of such situation is when they fall in LOVE!

So, what are the signs an introvert is in love?

1. They let you into their fears and insecurities. Once they fall in love with you, you find them sharing their pains and secrets, which they might have not shared with any soul.

2. They become a chatterbox when they are with you . So, you think an introvert doesn't like talking? That's not true, they have not just met who they are comfortable with.

3. You see the lively side of them. If you think an introvert is boring, it's because you have not seen them with the person who they love. Once they fall in love with you,  the word 'boring' becomes a thing of the past.

4. They bare it all. Introverts may be secretive, but not with the person they love. Once they are in love, you become their human diary. And when there's any news, they talk to you about it first! This is simply because they are comfortable with you.

5. Yes, they are reserved, but they could get vocal in defending the person they are in love with.

6. They could go out of their comfort zones to prove a point. Imagine an introvert dancing with their lover, in the presence of people who have never seen them danced.

7. They could be hilarious. If you think introverts are 'dry' people with no sense of humour, you are probably wrong. When they are with their loved ones, they can be really hilarious, you'd wonder how they came about such comedy!

8. They can tell you the truth. They are honest with whosoever they fall in love with. If you want to know the truth about something, ask an introvert who is in love with you.

9. Yes, they love having their me-time, but they can still share it with that special someone.

10. They become more loving. As you two get deeper in the relationship, they love you more, they show more affection which is seen in the things they do for and with you. With time, you know they can be very romantic.

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/10-signs-introvert-is-in-love-with-you.html#more

59 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Introverts are the best to date and marry. They hardly cheat and when they are in love with u, it's really true

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2017
I agree with this post largely smiley

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Being an introvert rocks mehn!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by tukdi: 8:33am On Apr 29, 2017
Na true ooooo! lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2017
True

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by MhissBelva(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
Being an introvert rocks mehn!

So u ve suddenly turned to an introvert now?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2017
I am an introvert. It's so sweet to be one.

Date an introvert and have peace of mind cheesy.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

He is a chameleon.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by MhissBelva(f): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
I've always been an introvert in real life, always indoors when there's no work.

Most people you see online all the time are introverts.

Na wa grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nomfanelo99(f): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2017
I'm guessing OP is one too . anyways introverts rocks smileyI'm guessing OP is one too . anyways introverts rocks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:44am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
He is a chameleon.
angry angry angry
Why you call me chameleon na? I chop your melon?

But aswear, me na introvert o. That's why you see me online almost all the time. I hardly talk but can punch keyboard wella just for fun.

How was your night? wink

14 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
angry angry angry
Why you call me chameleon na? I chop your melon?

But aswear, me na introvert o. That's why you see me online almost all the time. I hardly talk but can punch keyboard wella just for fun.

How was your night? wink
Same here, my night was cool and yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
I hope he hasn't notice these signs in Me, I'd be damned. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Points 1 and 4, I disagree
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

Na wa grin
My girlfriend won't like this, but I must say it.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Same here, my night was cool and yours?
My night was somehow sha because I really missed my girlfriend badly. **sobs** cry cry cry cry
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by SINZ: 8:50am On Apr 29, 2017
So this is where the introverts are having their picnic grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2017
Love is overrated jare undecided

5 Likes

MissCuppy:
I am an introvert. It's so sweet to be one.

Date a introvert and have peace of mind cheesy.
But sister,I am not a introvert rather 'an' introvert.

2 Likes

ikp120:
My night was somehow sha because I really missed my girlfriend badly. **sobs** cry cry cry cry

I wonder how you'll react when you get your heart dashed against a rock undecided

Always making reference to your 'girlfriend'

8 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by MhissBelva(f): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
My girlfriend won't like this, but I must say it.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Thank u.. .does she have a problem with beautiful people?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
Your ghost girlfriend abi in reno omokri's voice?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2017
1. I say "I love u" wink
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Santi69:

I wonder how you'll react when you get your heart dashed against a rock undecided
Hehehehehe grin grin grin. I don pass that level bro. My heart has been grinded by a girl before. I'm tough mehn! Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

Thank u.. .does she have a problem with beautiful people?
No she does not. You know girls are naturally insecure, so she won't like me telling other girls how beautiful they are.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by MhissBelva(f): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
No she does not. You know girls are naturally insecure so she won't like me telling other girls how beautiful they are.

oh ohk
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2017
MissCuppy:
Your ghost girlfriend abi in reno omokri's voice?
angry angry angry angry

I have a real girlfriend o, the best that any guy can ever have.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2017
ikp120:
angry angry angry angry
I have a real girlfriend o, the best that any guy can ever have.
OK grin.
Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by ikp120(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
MhissBelva:

oh ohk

1 Share

Re: 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:15am On Apr 29, 2017
SINZ:
So this is where the introverts are having their picnic grin

hahaha this comment though

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am 30 And My Girlfriend Is 16 / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.