Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Should I Snitch On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Snitch On Her? (1399 Views)

To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? / Should I Snitch On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2016
I got this cousin sister, she is cute but stubborn type that like having her ways and she is seventeen turning eighteen this April.
Am the closest to her cos we share a lot in common so she share almost all her secret with me.
Just two days ago she remained me that her birthday is on 28th of this month and that her boyfriend who is schooling in Benin Republic invited her to come and celebrate there with him that He has made all the arrangement for them, knowing who my cousin is, I know she will do anything to go though I have tried discourage her but she didn't seems to hear and she have warn me never to mention it to her parents if I still want us to be peace..
I really don't know the best way to handle this issue to avoid things from going wrong!
Your advice is needed please.....

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by layla129(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2016
An 18yr old travelling to Benin rep. to see boyfriend. Please, tell her parents...take whatever comes after that. You'll feel worse if she goes and something bad happens knowing you could have stopped it.

Or alternatively, just hint them or come up with a plan that doesn't involve telling them directly. Just do something. Don't let her go

4 Likes

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2016
What? Someone should tell her dat he/she dreamt abt her havn a fatal accident going somewhere. Fear will just catch her
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by goodmorning40: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Ogaoo, at eighteen! It's a pity
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dear Op,

You should know that your coz is already running wild and helping her rests on your hands. I'm sure you'd do the right thing.
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kelvini1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Just do d needful coz u might be saving her life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector:
What? Someone should tell her dat he/she dreamt abt her havn a fatal accident going somewhere. Fear will just catch her
I don't think she will buy that...
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
kindy51:
I don't think she will buy that...
she will so buy it.. fear has to be put in her from all angles.

You have no time

Tick tock
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
layla129:
An 18yr old travelling to Benin rep. to see boyfriend. Please, tell her parents...take whatever comes after that. You'll feel worse if she goes and something bad happens knowing you could have stopped it.

Or alternatively, just hint them or come up with a plan that doesn't involve telling them directly. Just do something. Don't let her go
am the only one she have told so if her parents hears of it then she doesn't need an angel to tell her its me
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by tee59(f): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
This your english sucks. Work more on it.
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by IamLEGEND1: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
wait until it's hee birthday then tie that bítch up and throw her in the basement/storeroom. don't bring her out until it's dusk.

What noñsense!

1 Like

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
tee59:
This your english sucks. Work more on it.
ok ma you can teach me later but that's not what we are discussing now undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wait until it's hee birthday then tie that bítch up and throw her in the basement/storeroom. don't bring her out until it's dusk.

What noñsense!
hey my cousin isn't a b I tch!! No insult please
Re: Should I Snitch On Her? by kindy51(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lalasticlala I think this need to hit front page for people to share their opinion...

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Women Desire Most In Guys / Help Me Ooo Nairalanders / Study Reports Indicates That Over 80% Of Black American Men Are GAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.