Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? (1527 Views)

For Guys Cheat Or Snitch / Alio Baba Blast Fake Friends In This Beautiful Song He Calls " Snitch " / Snitch!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
There's this very good friend of mine, I don't think its fair to call him a bad boy but lets just say his relationships never end well and he ends up leaving the girl messed up and hurt. His love life is like a never ending unhappy cycle, in the beginning he's all optimistic, enthusiastic and convinced that he has met THE ONE. Weeks, or months (if he really likes the girl) into the relationship, he starts to lose interest, he starts to notice her flaws and magnify them, suddenly he can't make him happy anymore, the urge to explore other options overwhelm him and he gives in. He starts cheating on her, couldn't be bothered if she found out, eventually she does, they break up, he finds another girl aka THE ONE grin and its the same old shite all over again.

The problem now is, he has eyes for my cousin and unfortunately she's also into him like crazy. Of course he thinks he's in love and he has found THE ONE, and he'll never hurt her cos she's different. Truth is, those are just empty words, he might think he means them but he doesn't and that's his default line whenever he finds a new girl, maybe I'll feel more comfortable if he used another line grin

Anyway yesterday my cousin told me he asked her out and she asked me if I thought he was a good guy, and I said an emphatic yes. Just after I did that I started feeling bad, but really it's not in my place to decide that someone is not a good person, it's not like I'm any better, maybe I should've stylishly evaded the question.

And even if, because we're family, i choose to tell her about his track record with girls, there's a very good chance that she won't listen to me and date him anyway. She's not the type that listens to advice and when she sets her mind on something it's hard to talk her out of it.

So if i tell her and she doesn't listen, she snitches on me and I lose a friend, something like this has happened before and that shït wasn't pretty grin. If I don't tell her, he breaks her heart and I end up feeling like crap. Damned if I do, damned if i don't.

Should I hold my peace and watch her make this mistake or snitch on my guy.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:
There's this very good friend of mine, I don't think its fair to call him a bad boy but lets just say his relationships never end well and he ends up leaving the girl messed up and hurt. His love life is like a never ending unhappy cycle, in the beginning he's all optimistic, enthusiastic and convinced that he has met THE ONE. Weeks, or months (if he really likes the girl) into the relationship, he starts to lose interest, he starts to notice her flaws and magnify them, suddenly he can't make him happy anymore, the urge to explore other options overwhelm him and he gives in. He starts cheating on her, couldn't be bothered if she found out, eventually she does, they break up, he finds another girl aka THE ONE grin and its the same old shite all over again.

The problem now is, he has eyes for my cousin and unfortunately she's also into him like crazy. Of course he thinks he's in love and he has found THE ONE, and he'll never hurt her cos she's different. Truth is, those are just empty words, he might think he means them but he doesn't and that's his default line whenever he finds a new girl, maybe I'll feel more comfortable if he used another line grin

Anyway yesterday my cousin told me he asked her out and she asked me if I thought he was a good guy, and I said an emphatic yes. Just after I did that I started feeling bad, but really it's not in my place to decide that someone is not a good person, it's not like I'm any better, maybe I should've stylishly evaded the question.

And even if, because we're family, i choose to tell her about his track record with girls, there's a very good chance that she won't listen to me and date him anyway. She's not the type that listens to advice and when she sets her mind on something it's hard to talk her out of it.

So if i tell her and she doesn't listen, she snitches on me and I lose a friend, something like this has happened before and that shït wasn't pretty grin. If I don't tell her, he breaks her heart and I end up feeling like crap. Damned if I do, damned if i don't.

Here's what u got to do:

STAY OUT OF THEIR BIZNAAZ & STAY IN UR LANE

But if the shii is goin down, juz guide ur cousin..
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by obiorathesubtle: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
That thing too long to read.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
Squeal
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Here's what u got to do:

Guide her how

1 Like

Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by IamLEGEND1: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2017
Let your cousin proceed to date the guy.
It's not like she is stupid and can't find out about his track record with women from other sources if she wanted to.

Sometimes you need to let a child get burned to teach him about the dangers of playing with fire. I'm sure she's not a child but you get my point.
They'll date, he'll leave her fucked_up, emotionally scarred and twisted on the inside...... Then she'll learn her lesson not to jump into relationships with just anything that shows an interest in her.

But what do I know? Maybe it'll work out and they'll live happily ever after.... Stranger things have happened.

2 Likes

Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Kaiiii...stories that touch leyi oh embarassed
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:

Snitches get stitches
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by XendersPride(f): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
It's not like she is stupid and can't find out about his track record with women from other sources if wanted to.

Sometimes you need to let a child get burned to teach him about the dangers of playing with fire. I'm sure she's not a child but you get my point.
They'll date, he'll leave her fucked_up, emotionally scarred and twisted on the inside...... Then she'll learn her lesson not to jump into relationships with just anything that shows an interest in her.

But what do I know? Maybe it'll work out and they'll live happily ever after.... Stranger things have happened.
Hmmm
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
It's not like she is stupid and can't find out about his track record with women from other sources if wanted to.

Lol. Last paragraph is very unlikely
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by IamLEGEND1: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
XendersPride:
Hmmm
Problem?
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by IamLEGEND1: 11:03am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:
Lol. Last paragraph is very unlikely
regardless, let them date. It's the only way stubborn people learn.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by makydebbie(f): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2017
OP I'm more concerned on how many mentions you get a day with your moniker. lipsrsealed

I think you should let her be because you said this. And she's in love already.

So if i tell her and she doesn't listen.

Bro, experience is the best teacher. Now back to the question. lipsrsealed
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Lalas247(f): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2017
If she was your sister what would you do ?

That's you ans

Sips tea .....
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I'm more concerned on how many mentions you get a day with your moniker. lipsrsealed

I think you should let her be because you said this. And she's in love already.

Bro, experience is the best teacher. Now back to the question. lipsrsealed
30 give or take , and I usually don't come here everyday. Imagine my frustration when I login, after a three day break, to see 150-something mentions sad
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by iamDaisy(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

That's you ans

Sips tea .....
kikikiki minding my business mode activated.

1 Like

Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:
30 give or take , and I usually don't come here everyday. Imagine my frustration when I login, after a three day break, to see 150-something mentions sad
I can imagine that alone from the literature section. I'm sure I've given you some myself. Pele. grin

1 Like

Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Lalas247:

That's you ans

Sips tea .....
Nawa oo. There's no consensus, wetin mans go do. Maybe we should conduct a poll
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
I can imagine that alone from the literature section. I'm sure I've given you some myself. Pele. grin

Makky!
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Lalas247(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:
Nawa oo. There's no consensus, wetin mans go do. Maybe we should conduct a poll

Lol grin
U just wake up wan stress person out with this topic
Warn yourself grin
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Sep 22, 2017
iamDaisy:
kikikiki minding my business mode activated.
Daisy cheesy
See ur fresh laps ... u just dey enjoy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by saltyatarodo: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Your cousin trust your judgement enough to have told you.

My advice, tell your cousin. Its left for her to decide if she would proceed or terminate the love interest.

Would you rather lose a family member than lose a friend?
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Apina(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2017
mediocre:

Nigga, No snitching! undecided
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
scooby12:

Makky!
What's up?
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
What's up?

Nothing much..what's up with you?
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by makydebbie(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2017
scooby12:

Nothing much..what's up with you?
Kinda busy, tomorrow is my nephew's one year birthday celebration so we kinda busy at home.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Kinda busy, tomorrow is my nephew's one year birthday celebration so we kinda busy at home.

Oh oki. Happy birthday to your nephew smiley
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by makydebbie(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
scooby12:

Oh oki. Happy birthday to your nephew smiley
Thanks hun. kiss
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by LoRdCaT(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Here's what u got to do:

Are you confused? First you said "stay out of their business", then you say "guide your cousin". How is he supposed to guide her if he stays out of her business? Nairalanders be getting you more confused than you initially were *rolls eyes*
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Are you confused? First you said "stay out of their business", then you say "guide your cousin". How is he supposed to guide her if he stays out of her business? Nairalanders be getting you more confused than you initially were *rolls eyes*

No..u are the one who is confused ..keep rolling ur big eyes..nobody gives AF about those eyes..

My msg is very simple..if u cant get it, its because ur hungry.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by LoRdCaT(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

No..u are the one who is confused ..keep rolling ur big eyes..nobody gives AF about those eyes..

My msg is very simple..if u cant get it, its because ur hungry.
First; my eyes are small grin
Second; you are a fool,
Third; I am well fed; have you eaten today whorē? wink

You are the dumbest thing on the internet, Everyday is a sabbath day for your brain. You should put it up for sale, at least that way you'd gain something from it. You incorrigible dummkopf! This is a warning shot, before I blow you all up. I take no prisoners and you will be dangling from a rope by the time I am done with you.(Although I think jumping from your stupidity level to your IQ level is the surest way to kill yourself) Anyway if you wish to avoid a lifetime of depression, STEER CLEAR.
Re: To Snitch Or Not To Snitch? by mediocre(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol. Tryin to imagine a brother rolling his eyes grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Sex Doll, So The Predictions Are True, I Cry For Women / Bbn2018: Miracle And Nina Caught Romancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.