Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? (816 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Benefit Of Getting Married Early For Girls. ADULTS ONLY / Too Early For Sex, But Not Too Early To Demand For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by simtosul: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by latinoKingdom(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
That boy named WizKid and 2face of tomorrow lol
Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by Nova15: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cutehector? Is that you?
Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nova15:
Cutehector? Is that you?
lwkmd.. no naaaaaaaaaaaaa...naaaaaaaaaaaaa. Wen I was little, I used to be dis hopelessly in love guy.. not the player
Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by falconey(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
angry grin
Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by deewhone(f): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na somewhere e dey start
Re: Isn’t It Too Early For This Young Man To Be Playing This Kind of Game? by sheunsheun(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
The future of huma race is under threat. #End time

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Group For Wild Chats / See What Nigeria Will B Lik If Made An Islamic State / I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.