Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married (814 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by okusebi(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2016
it all started when she aproached me to use my phone to make a call..
we became friends, very close friend.. i decided to ask her out then she gave me a shocker.. that she is married, now i dnt know what to do, i am already in love with her and i think she also love me... i am so confused
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by youngnigga22(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2016
U can become her second husband na, jst pack your belongings to their house. Oponu

4 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by BatmanIsWatching(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2016
grin

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by BatmanIsWatching(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
How will you feel if your wife is in love with me ? cool
okusebi:
it all started when she aproached me to use my phone to make a call..
we became friends, very close friend.. i decided to ask her out then she gave me a shocker.. that she is married, now i dnt know what to do, i am already in love with her and i think she also love me... i am so confused
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by nikkypearl(f): 4:05pm On May 06, 2016
run!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by okusebi(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
you wont understand... the husband lives in another city
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Thylord(m): 4:08pm On May 06, 2016
Satan smiling now because he now has a candidate.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Ahmed0336(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2016
Singing Karma is a b.it.c.h. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by okusebi(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
How will you feel if your wife is in love with me ? cool
i surely will feel bad .. but thats not the case, because i am not yet married
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Vongsama(m): 4:18pm On May 06, 2016
Please op kill urself before u commit suicide.

... but na ma own wey sweet u pass, why u want thief ma kele? *in Banky W's voice.

But truly love is overrated, get some sense bro.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
I feel ya. Unfortunately, you can't get what you want........

Unless you're fuvking rich.... or a bastard undecidedundecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by benzoljoe: 4:20pm On May 06, 2016
Nawa oo some guys self.u want to run married woman? so why are you confused now?Explain.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
*singing* Sorry sorry o, I sorry for you my brother, sorry sorry o . . . till fade..........
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by okusebi(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2016
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by okusebi(m): 4:25pm On May 06, 2016
Vongsama:
Please op kill urself before u commit suicide.

... but na ma own wey sweet u pass, why u want thief ma kele? *in Banky W's voice.

But truly love is overrated, get some sense bro.
she is a Ghanian girl... if you see her booty.. you wont be saying this trash
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Vongsama(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
okusebi:

she is a Ghanian girl... if you see her booty.. you wont be saying this trash

Dude u must b a Nigerian zombie.

Even Alicia Keys (ma janded crush of all time) and Waje (ma Nigerian crush of all time) are not worth the bullsh!t u r thinkin of doin. Worst is dat u still hav d guts to tryinna justify it. Go ask BH for advice abeg
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by lanicky(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2016
Get your mind off her dear. I have to be blunt here. What you have for her is lust not love. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
youngnigga22:
U can become her second husband na, jst pack your belongings to their house. Oponu
grin grin grin oponu indeed
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl Who Is Married by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
youngnigga22:

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

.. / Yes Or No / Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.