Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,089 members, 7,867,142 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4147 Views)

I Am Crushing On Fynestboi / God! I Am Crushing On Her. / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by peekeny(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Wats d essence of crushing on a guy u cant talk to ...
Re: by Maamin(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
chubbyswit:
u can get your life partner from anywhere. The most important thing is to be very wise and careful

That was why I ask must it be on NL? undecided
Re: by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: by Mediapace: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Let's know the guy 1st
Aisha96:

He has this habit of ignoring such comments and likes calling ladies høes and other bad remarks which I outrightly detest and he will think I'm hitting on him. No way.
Re: by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: by chubbyswit(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Maamin:

That was why I ask must it be on NL? undecided
lolz it musnt but it's not impossible
Re: by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:
Not them.
abeg make una stop dey mention me nau! aaarh!
Re: by HaneefahRN(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Aisha96:

He has this habit of ignoring such comments and likes calling ladies høes and other bad remarks which I outrightly detest and he will think I'm hitting on him. No way.

What attracted you to him then? I want to believe you are just joking. Do you think someone reasonable and responsible wouldn't see anything wrong in calling ladies hoes?

Na you sabi sha, you no see mature guy crush on, don't worry your pet name would be bi.tch.
Let me face front now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
you said it yourself. ...Any man that calls ladies ho£ is childish and not worth complimenting even crushing on. My dear pls move on, there are other guys here who are mature n I suggest u choose from them.

You are wrong - any man that calls a lady a hoe is a farmer or is into Agriculture.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: by ireneony(f): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You are wrong - any man that calls a lady a hoe is a farmer or is into Agriculture.
is your mind judging u undecided it seems the op description suit u.
Re: by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
ireneony:
is your mind judging u undecided [s]It seems the op description suit u[/s]

Barring that I don't go around calling women bïtches... my momma raised me better.

The op might be a lesbian and her crush, you...the hat of descriptions matches your profile, don't you think? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
the op is a male!
Re: by searchng4love: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Behave.

Aisha96:
I have a deep crush on a nairalander here.

I secretly stalk and read his comments everyday. In the daytime I see him. When I'm asleep, I see him in my dreams. In fact I perceive his vision in everything I do. I can't go on like this.

The problem is I have thought of expressing my sincere feelings occassionally but I'm scared that he might discard my feelings and make mockery of me.
I'm shy.
Please, how do I reveal my intentions without coming off as cheap or desperate?
Re: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
shocked shocked interesting

1 Like

Re: by Pedrogold(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Observing
Re: by liricyst(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Aisha96:

Dude is a rare gem. Such men are moulded in the highest craftsmanship of the purity of nature.

Every ounce of their being was sculpted in glorified splendour.

Their intelligent eyes which sparks promises of a blissful union of tender touch, tease and body entwinement.

I know it sounds absurd, I know people think me crazy but this nigga is worth dying for.

Even if it takes me a million years to entagle him in my charms and beauty, cradle his head firmly against my succulent boobs_, I won't give up this quest.

Just give me your blessing sister.

Chai....all these for one person??
Re: by BossDanniee(m): 10:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Lol, OP u funny..spit the sh*t out!
Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
ireneony:
Pm him

please how can one send a p.m I've been looking around for it I just can't seem to get it
Re: by drunkpunk(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

I can't. I want him to be the one to do that instead.
Pm me for free then
Re: by ehix89(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2016
Com'om stop this fuckery, how many threads have you opened today?
Re: by ehix89(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
ireneony:
you said it yourself. ...Any man that calls ladies ho£ is childish and not worth complimenting even crushing on. My dear pls move on, there are other guys here who are mature n I suggest u choose from them.
Choose, are guys tomatoes or fresh pepper?
Re: by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 17, 2016
Aisha96:

dat should be Airforce1... Craz.y dude undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Or Fat / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.