Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men (4118 Views)

Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 / Are Women Truly More Intelligent Than Men?? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by siofra(f): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
smiley

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2021
grin
Una dey more intelligent in the other room grin grin

Women dey more intelligent to suck dick grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Palazee(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2021
Yes indeed grin smiley

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by siofra(f): 10:37am On Dec 28, 2021
99.99999% of nairaland misogynists/redpillers are too dumb to interpret that graph.

Very dumb set of people tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Palazee(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
grin
Una dey more intelligent in the other room grin grin

Women dey more intelligent to suck dick grin grin grin
she is not lying

Women are more intelligent than men grin

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Anigreat: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2021
shocked

Let women show their intelligence and prowess in Discovery, invention, politics, religion, education , sport. All what I mentioned , men beat the oloshos and in all ramifications of life.

Men na your mate?

The only thing women are good is for sexual pleasure, you fuccck them and dump their useless asses. Even at this, not all women are good, some of their pussy is so wide like borehole, some too watery , some so wane and the clit sleep off,and above all some smell like a maggot infested fish. To be candid, most women are rubbish.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by AAAntz: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2021
shows why they walk nude, do prostit,ution, cheat on their partners and blame men for their sorrowful life

they are very intelligent indeed,

arent they?

10 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Ebubechuwku(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Palazee:
she is not lying

Women are more intelligent than men grin

Na why women like depending on men grin grin

Imagine, someone that is more intelligent and still she depends on someone that is less intelligent all her life... grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Freestainworld(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2021
If Regina Daniel go dey leas than 20 yrs dey control a billionaire wey dey above 50 yrs to the extent of living as husband and wife, my brethren, I fear women power of manipulation, and to manipulate person you got to be smart and intelligent, so women got that one more than we are.

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Palazee(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Na why women like depending on men grin grin

Imagine, someone that is more intelligent and still she depends on someone that is less intelligent all her life... grin grin grin
Bro

Let support the bītch

Women are more manipulative and got some tricks up their sleeves grin

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Lilsameey: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2021
"Females are more intelligent than male"
Yet only a few percent of you have business sense, only a few has better degree and better job or skills, only a handful have just a tiny bit of survival skills, Only a handful can manage businesses and companies not to only maintain it efficiency and effectiveness but to grow it. The rest, nothing is in their head, only flex, sex, food, party, to calculate billings and who to bill, even the celebrities(you think they have sense, check majority of them, only few get investment).
Intelligence wey una get, wey the world no dey notice.
NOTE:- Am not a redpiller, simp or any nonsense out there. Am someone who doesn't take shits from both male and female, If you near me, I go don predict your next moves or actions and am always ready. I test people a lot, just little test, if you fail it, That's the end of us. Even though you pass my test sef, I dey always do test every time because human beings change and we have smart people also grin.

6 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by lkillbrokehoes: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:
99.99999% of nairaland misogynists/redpillers are too dumb to interpret that graph.

Hintona you should get a life and stop being a nuisance, what do you gain by doing this nonsense?
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by AAAntz: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2021
how many of them do we have in politics and leadership positions and that are performing very well?

they are too emotional and aggressive to lead and rule over people and control the affairs of the state

even ALMIGHTY GOD made man the head of the family,

so GOD wey say make you woman bow down for your husband no get sense abi?

you are high!

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by MasonKendall(m): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
FC Barcelona femini will not score 1 against me and my fellow ballers. Intelligence get levels.
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Telegram234(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Sister, apart from pussy, what else does an average nigeria woman have to offer?

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
Guys see as una dey bash women..and una get mothers oo.. grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes, you're very correct

That's why majority of Nigerian lecturers are females

That's why Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and other top companies were founded by females

That's why the richest males get their net worth from divorcing their wives.

That's why they're fighting for equality, yet they want guys to pay the bills.

14 Likes

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by SenecaTheYonger: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
I don’t think you know what the NPC zone mean

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by mytime24(f): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ja rule
We rule
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Trizyd(m): 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Where is the source of this data?
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Fortune109: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Yes, you're very correct

That's why Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook and other top companies were founded by females

grin grin
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Vitamin17(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
Yes, you're very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Maj196(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:
smiley
If that's you on the DP. You are fucking pretty.

1 Like

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Gee64: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Yes..intelligent cheats!
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Gadafii: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2021
Yet una still get fish brain, why
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by Brunosamel(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:
smiley
Do you even know what being intelligent means do some research before posting trash on nairaland. I tire for all these attention seeking women
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by stanech: 1:35am On Dec 29, 2021
; Do grin grin grin grin

Sorry sis but men built the world that you live in. Look around you.
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by anthonyuncle(m): 3:00am On Dec 29, 2021
women are born naturally intelligent.
but they allow distractions and lose focus while growing up and that's when men outsmart them
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by InternetAgbero: 3:11am On Dec 29, 2021
OP, this is the appropriate photo.

Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by heniford2: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2021
InternetAgbero:
OP, this is the appropriate photo.
so true
Re: This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men by CaveAdullam: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2021
siofra:

That's the Bell curve showing the normal distribution of intelligence using the IQ score between male and female. Highest number of dumb people are men(left side of the curve) and same as highest number of intelligent people(right side of the curve). There is an overlap when it comes to average/mean intelligence between men and women, but women still slightly appears higher than men.

However, where the deal is in the outliers(right side) because they are the ones that contribute greatly to science, technology and innovation. Hence, men are more likely to be in STEM fields because of their high spatial visualization and mental rotation than women. While women, tends to be more caring and like interacting with people because of their high verbal intelligence.

Thanks.

PS: modifications will be made where proven wrong.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Big Booty Challenge {photos} / Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.