Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (24411 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / Goodnews: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Dklef(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fake
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by surrogatesng: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
I hope it goes out as planned
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
lol... na true o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by sophistic: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na wuna get wuna mouth n hand to type, so u can say n type any tin u wish
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by rusher14: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why push to front page unverified news?
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by papaejima1: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Obiagelli:

Obinoscopy
Chai this was a 2010 deal.
Kindly remove this trash from the FP.
It actually tarnishes the image of this administration further.

http://www.bbc.com/news/10116945?SThisFB%3FSThisFB

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by rapwizzy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=44637169]Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.

You must be stupid for tha comment
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by janykute: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by tooman: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot. I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried. The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation. But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it. I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again. Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.He feels our frustration created by saboteurs. He is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sai Baba @MBuhar, let's be patient as for any success there must to be hiccups/heartbreaking challenge.
Bro some wll still insult there father

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Mackson01: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Good. Buhari opening up Nigeria for serious business & devpt. Pls stop mentioning Jonathan useless name when we are talking business.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please, mod, remove this, it is an old news.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by pennywys(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
equivalent of 2016 buget scam
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
6 years after, and still no news regarding the projects. Nigeria, I hail thee
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by pennywys(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mackson01:
Good. Buhari opening up Nigeria for serious business & devpt. Pls stop mentioning Jonathan useless name when we are talking business.
you just make a very useless comment here dear

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by realmindz: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
wailing wailers....results of the minister of tourism
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by cutekhalifa(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
Old new indeed.... But why most everything build in south will also build in north ... Propose kogi refinery, is kogite among oil producing state Or Do we have oil deposit in north that makes that project a necessity
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 2sexycom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Tomorrow enemies of progress will wail that Buhari is travelling to have fun
Your education is a waste you, your family and the Nigeria state. So, you couldn't see that this is an old news dug to for some selfish reason?

LOOK AT THE DATE, ODE http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
havent you heard?
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by AKABDUL: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
Most everything go to Bayelsa or are we northern afraid of the idiot
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by omokab: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
what is the qualification of your father?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Jarus(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
Shehu Ladan is no longer with NNPC.

Shehu Ladan was never NNPC spokesman. That should have triggered the thoought that it's another Shehu Ladan, not the now late Shehu Ladan, former NNPC GMD.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 2sexycom(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Please, mod, remove this, it is an old news.
Bro, is it not a shame that the mods just move things to front page without verifying and their oga does nothing about it. I pity them sha... one dey mod go put one thing wey go implicate them. Not my sweat and not my business.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Deen77: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.

This is 2016, 6 years ago.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Long overdue, we expected this during Jonathan administration
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by delvinmaya(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please could the Mod who moved this to the front page delete the thread! This news is stale. Happened in 2010 and as such will only cause embarrasment for the government of the day should ardent supporters think it's authentic. Meanwhile the OP should stop spreading false news

Like the poster above me who is all joyous but yet fails to read earlier comments about the news being stale. Make una day read earlier comments now, at least one person go post true talk now. And the poster under me is another case of someone who needs to read and understand and stop playing dumb opposition.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by flexingPAPA: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
so what will happen to the warri, ph, and kaduna refineries that is working at a very low capacity.... This President is really confuse. And am very sure he won't complete it before he leaves in 2019.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by papaejima1: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
Mackson01:

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Henrygreat212(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Grow Up.....
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
This Chiko people wen say $23b..them go use inferior materials wen nor go reach $3b.....nothing wen b china products for Nigeria make sense o..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by EbukaFran: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
Shehu Ladan is no longer with NNPC.

Smart Guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by amtaken(f): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
I hope that olodo Buhari doesn't sign off Nigeria too. Who's there with him to read the documents for him?

For the APC e-rats that have been sending me PMs asking me why I talk to illiterate Buhari the way I do, please bear in mind that nobody ever had the guts to diss a president until you paid e-rats began to insult GEJ and his office just because of few stipends.

You thought us how to diss so don't complain.

You are even lucky that we are not as unrefined as you are otherwise you would have been crying by now.

BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED DUNCE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo) / NIMASA Reception Party For Amaechi And Wife In Lagos (Photos) / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.