Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (24409 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / Goodnews: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 4C2215131: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
A beautiful development IF and only IF it is true and realistic.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by papaejima1: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
delvinmaya:

Bros, not to insult you but don't you think the Daftness better suits you. Cos the news is old, so don't allude it to PMB. Neither should you insult him for pointing out the truth
Mad people are often the first to call others mad
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by laprince(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945

I seriously think it's old news. I was still an intern in NNPC in 2010 when Shehu Ladan was ousted. He was GMD then.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by piagetskinner(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abeg which one was signed during gejs tenure??
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by AntiWailer: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Tot PDP said it was because of 2 Billion only.

bunch of eediots
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
papaejima1:

Chai this was a 2010 deal.
Kindly remove this trash from the FP.
It actually tarnishes the image of this administration further.

http://www.bbc.com/news/10116945?SThisFB%3FSThisFB

it just shows that GEJ did not have the balls to follow through with deals that could have progressed us as a nation just so that his cabal, the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah and co could benefit from the status quo of fuel importation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dragonking2: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
olaboy33:
Waiting for wailers to come and explain how this will not be of benifit to us!!!
Did you check the date of this news? I guess not..Am surprised that a news of 2010 is making front page..

So many illiterates just like buhari fill this country
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by macaranta(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
Emekamex:
Stale news, it goes to show that China isn't a reliable partner.

They keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nicur: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by oluleye37: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
STORY STORY TELLS BY MOONLIGHT, ANOTHER LIAR LIAR SCAM

Bajinatu

Na today Buhari begins reach deal agreement . SCAM APC GOVT
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by VEE2010(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
Another propaganda meant to promote unrealistic proposal. I remember, we heard the same news some 5 years ago. I wish they can just take action and stop making unrealistic promises. Anyway, only retar.ds will believe their lies.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by delvinmaya(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
amtaken:
If you know what's on ground yourself you would have known that this news is fake as the deal was signed in 2010 and not now.

Your propaganda is a very shameful one.

Failed party APC.

Una need sense.

****Maybe if you had decided to read, I wouldn't have had to correct you. Use your brain for a change and read. And labeling me Apc is a fail. I am a Nigerian and if you don't like that, do the needful.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dragonking2: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
garfield16:

it just shows that GEJ did not have the balls to follow through with deals that could have progressed us as a nation just so that his cabal, the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah and co could benefit from the status quo of fuel importation
What about this administration that is spreading lies, propaganda, deceit , hatred and worst of all bring a back dated news to kae it look as if buhari had done something.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Dangote refinery is about $3b dollars. ..how come 3 refineries of the capacity is now $23b...make una nor sell Nigeria future today oo. BUHaARi hope u know wetin u dey sign...OLODO
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nicur: 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
AntiWailer:
Tot PDP said it was because of 2 Billion only.

bunch of eediots

are you sure you read it well??
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by ritahot(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Before the cock crows three times, they will deny it three times!
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by gbrown(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
bros they ain't got no brain, wailers, ipod and pdp think via their cerebellum, for Pete sake, how can any normal human continually wish evil for his/her fatherland?bad news is what they bask in, i pray for my beloved country Nigeria, we will get to the promised land in Jesus name
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by AnanseK(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.

Did you expect it to come thru with that kleptocratic government. Even the Chinese would not trust that corrupt regime.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by laprince(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
Fool, so Buhari was president in 2010?

Am tempted to be on your side of the divide for this.
The guy obviously doesn't know the significance of time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Firefire(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
laprince:

I seriously think it's old news. I was still an intern in NNPC in 2010 when Shehu Ladan was ousted . He was GMD then.

RIP to Shehu Ladan... embarassed

Shame on APShit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by gamaliel121(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain

He really needs to use his brain...
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by r2beez(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.

This isn't fair. For once we have a president who has the people at heart. I am proud of this agreement with China. He might not have performed well in budget preparation but this is definitely a good tiding from a patriotic and untribalistic Nigerian.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by tafrica(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Professor with a very useful education please explain to me what matters if it's the date of the news or the fact that our able president is drawing incredible project to our country that the clueless one couldn't do?

Daft

Before you call someone else daft, the date of the news matters because the news was actually dated 2010, it wasn't signed by Buhari or any refinery project is to be kick-started as you're made to beleive. It would have been a great project, no doubt, but stop living in illusion even when you're being told to wake up.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by r2beez(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:
Stale news. That was in 2010 before Jonathan left. I wonder why the agreement didn't come through.

Support a good cause for once in your life. If he performs well its only fair to commend him
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
dragonking2:
What about this administration that is spreading lies, propaganda, deceit , hatred and worst of all bring a back dated news to kae it look as if buhari had done something.

lets wait and see now, but what is clear is that this deal had been ready 6 years ago and GEJ did not follow through and if he had we won't be in the mess we are in now. if Buhari doesn't follow through, we will be on his case too.

Oh sorry now I understand what is going on, this is not a recent announcement and can't be because Ladan died in 2011.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2016
papaejima1:
Chai this was a 2010 deal. Kindly remove this trash from the FP. It actually tarnishes the image of this administration further.
http://www.bbc.com/news/10116945?SThisFB%3FSThisFB
My error, i guess its time to quit.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by r2beez(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes, it's liar scam. It's from Jonathan who made it some five years ago.

Let's assume Jonathan initiated it 5yrs ago. We appreciate him for a job well done however we would like to appreciate another man who has ensured that it is a reality
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
ziccoit:

Simple! Nobody trust the Otuoke guy
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by gbrown(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
only an individual who reasons via his anus will post such a comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Oby Ezekwesili Picks Ex-presidential Candidate, Party Chairman As Running Mate / Niger Republic Reopens Border With Nigeria / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.