Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. (24407 Views)

EFCC Traces Properties To Dudafa (Lagos & Bayelsa Properties) / Goodnews: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
[s]
emperorchedda:
Tomorrow enemies of progress will wail that Buhari is travelling to have fun
[/s]

Guy wake up, this was signed by GEJ.. In 2010..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Deen77: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
What educated people cannot archive, illiterate want to archive.

We are to feed African with refine petroleum if our leaders use their brain.

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by emperorchedda(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
Your education is a waste you, your family and the Nigeria state. So, you couldn't see that this is an old news dug to for some selfish reason?

LOOK AT THE DATE, ODE http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945
Professor with a very useful education please explain to me what matters if it's the date of the news or the fact that our able president is drawing incredible project to our country that the clueless one couldn't do?

Daft
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Budget: Heads May Roll In Govt Parastatals, Agencies

https://www.nairaland.com/3045165/budget-heads-may-roll-govt#3045165.1
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by amtaken(f): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
These APC people can lie eh.

[quote author=papaejima1 post=44647220][/quote]
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by delvinmaya(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
amtaken:
I hope that olodo Buhari doesn't sign off Nigeria too. Who's there with him to read the documents for him?

For the APC e-rats that have been sending me PMs asking me why I talk to illiterate Buhari the way I do, please bear in mind that nobody ever had the guts to diss a president until you paid e-rats began to insult GEJ and his office just because of few stipends.

You thought us how to diss so don't complain.

You are even lucky that we are not as unrefined as you are otherwise you would have been crying by now.

BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED DUNCE.

At least use sense take do opposition, don't just jump and talk without knowing what's on ground
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by pennywys(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
AbdulAdam56:
I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot. I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried. The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation. But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it. I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again. Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.He feels our frustration created by saboteurs. He is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Sai Baba @MBuhar, let's be patient as for any success there must to be hiccups/heartbreaking challenge.
spare us with this ur ancient mother story. Lets watch buhari's drama first

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dozai: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Waiting for d construction to commence. I heard this in 2010. d story don be like 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
2sexycom:
Bro, is it not a shame that the mods just move things to front page without verifying and their oga does nothing about it. I pity them sha... one dey mod go put one thing wey go implicate them. Not my sweat and not my business.

The mods should try to stick as much as possible to top sources. Some people will post anything for traffic.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by delvinmaya(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Professor with a very useful education please explain to me what matters if it's the date of the news or the fact that our able president is drawing incredible project to our country that the clueless one couldn't do?

Daft

Bros, not to insult you but don't you think the Daftness better suits you. Cos the news is old, so don't allude it to PMB. Neither should you insult him for pointing out the truth
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Tallest83(m): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
he can't use what he doesn't have...in short! He's brainless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Deen77: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Guy wake up, this was signed by GEJ.. In 2010..

Even if is true from 2010 to 2016, are you not ashamed. By now we will not be looking for forex to import petroleum.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by dragonking2: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
IyaIode:
Good news, lets see how long it will take our yeye mods to move it to the front page.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/10116945
Am sure you didn't check the date of the link you posted..You and the mod that moved this to front paged deserve to be caned.

Seun this thread is an embarrassment
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by HonTworld(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
undecided[center][/center][i][/i]
checkolatunji:

Use your brain

I don't know why some can't mind their business rather than castigation ...opp r d one that teach d prezzy how to arrange for the meeting...![color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by LordBaggins: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Nigeria is the world’s 12th-largest oil producer and the eighth-
largest oil exporter and it still imports roughly 85% of its fuel needs because of the disrepair and mismanagement of its four state-owned refineries

I weep for my beloved country
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 2sexycom(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:

Daft
****, so Buhari was president in 2010?

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by gretblue: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
Please make sure there's always someone behind the illiterate when he signs documents, we're still reeling from the budget fiasco, please.
Ain't you ashamed of yourself? What your PhD Otueke fisherman hero can't achieve while in office for close to 6yrs.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by amtaken(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
If you know what's on ground yourself you would have known that this news is fake as the deal was signed in 2010 and not now.

Your propaganda is a very shameful one.

Failed party APC.

Una need sense.

delvinmaya:

At least use sense take do opposition, don't just jump and talk without knowing what's on ground
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
TippyTop:
why should another refinery be sited in lagos, most of these oil companies have depots in lagos where they discharge petroleum products and is dangote refinery that would soon be commissioned not situated in lagos I think refineries is to be sited in the south eastern part where there is less depot and large area spans of land so as to reduce the tensions of getting petroleum products over there. Let the development spread if we are really (ONE NIGERIA) .
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by eleko1: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Only if he have brain. Wetin kid Sabi?
checkolatunji:

Use your brain
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by amtaken(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
APC trying to take glory for a deal that was signed in 2010.

SMH for this evil party.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by laprince(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
Shehu Ladan is no longer with NNPC.

correct. Except otherotherwise. He was even ousted from the NNPC while I was still an intern in the corporation.

I just hope its true all the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by laprince(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
rusher14:
Shehu Ladan is no longer with NNPC.

correct. Except otherotherwise. He was even ousted from the NNPC while I was still an intern in the corporation. About six years ago.

I just hope its true all the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
This was president GEJ set up that buhari went to concretize. Continuity that strengthens our democracy. No glory to any but credit to d presidents.
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by adegbindin247(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Your brain is empty
Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by Mopolchi: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
STORY STORY TELLS BY MOONLIGHT, ANOTHER LIAR LIAR SCAM

Na today Buhari begins reach deal agreement . SCAM APC GOVT
you mean

Re: Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa. by 2sexycom(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
emperorchedda:
Slowpoke, old news or not PMB is the messiah and he's here to stay

Live with it cretin
SEE your life? You are one of those who are very sectional. I am a Buhari supporter but not zombified nonetity like you who would see white and call it black because of his myopic reasoning. Fork off dunce!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Adamawa APC Welcomes Nuhu Ribadu Back To APC(photos) / Obioma: NECO Debunks Rumour Of Assassination, Says He Died Of Heart Failure In M / Bola Tinubu And Kashim Shettima Arrive Eagles Square (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.