Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, (1491 Views)

Career Mistake To Avoid If Your Love Your Job / What Has Been Your Biggest Career Mistake? / Learn From My Mistake-make Hay While The Sun Shines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Please to all Naira lands .i have made a mistake of whch dnt no what else to do, I graduated from a University as the best student i was given a teaching apointment in the same school,because of the proffesional certificates i got in russia, saudi arabia and egypt, i got a job in kuwait and i left the country i terminated the lecturing job in nigeria. I worked for two years i made alot of money i came back to build a house, unfortunatly thats where the problem started.i had two accidents,etc ok.i returned back to kuwait i decided to resign again to start my own company whch we agreed with some of my friends that are Arabs.but imidatly the company refused because they have already spent lots of money on my trainings .so i took them to court after which my resignation was granted.my residents permit canceld,so i went to the people i planed opening the company (gas company) they whre not intrested again the arabs.i was confused and i ventured into bussines with the balance of the money i had but my containers started having problems, i started borrowing money to fix the containers,and to sustain myself.whch made me to have more than ten million naira debt. Am presently in Nigeria lost evrythng and the peoply am owing are after me.am seriously comfused dont no what else to do where to start. Most people dont no my whre about. Please i need a matured advice and contributions no need for blames because i already no i took the wrong direction.just want to clear my debt and move but how.thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by thesicilian: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why not return to Kuwait, work in a paid employment for some time and start paying off your debts little by little? First you may have to write letters to all your creditors begging them to exercise patience & outlining your payment plan.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
thesicilian:
Why not return to Kuwait, work in a paid employment for some time and start paying off your debts little by little? First you may have to write letters to all your creditors begging them to exercise patience & outlining your payment plan.
. Right now cant return back imidatly because i dont have a job any more right now and geting a proffesional job like the one i did before is not that easy.
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by chukxie(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Making mistakes are normal and sometimes inevitable especially when someone has made some wrong choices. What's important however, is learning from them and finding ways to avoid such mistakes in the future. With regards to your case, I'd advise you seek God's face and watch Him intervene in your situation. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
henroo5:
. Right now cant return back imidatly because i dont have a job any more right now and geting a proffesional job like the one i did before is not that easy.
And what is the value of your house in naira? Is it possible to get a good loan on it to start another business? With your professional experience in the middle east, you should be able to start something profitable. Or what do you think?
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
thesicilian:

And what is the value of your house in naira? Is it possible to get a good loan on it to start another business? With your professional experience in the middle east, you should be able to start something profitable. Or what do you think?
. THE HOUSE WHOT abt less than 12million its a two story buildng bt not completed. The location wl be difficult to market urgently bec i intends to use it as my residential house,
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
chukxie:
Making mistakes are normal and sometimes inevitable especially when someone has made some wrong choices. What's important however, is learning from them and finding ways to avoid such mistakes in the future. With regards to your case, I'd advise you seek God's face and watch Him intervene in your situation. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Shalom!
. Bro thanks,i have prayed fasted,and even involved prayer warriors but most of them only wants money,i no evrythng happends 4 a reason but dnt no the reason for this. Thanks
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by chukxie(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
henroo5:
. Bro thanks,i have prayed fasted,and even involved prayer warriors but most of them only wants money,i no evrythng happends 4 a reason but dnt no the reason for this. Thanks

Keep on praying while looking out for new openings. Don't give any 'prayer merchant' a dime. Pray to God by yourself; and in no time the fruits of your prayers would be made manifest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
chukxie:

Keep on praying while looking out for new openings. Don't give any 'prayer merchant' a dime. Pray to God by yourself; and in no time the fruits of your prayers would be made manifest.
. THANKS I APPRECIATE
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by kazyhm(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
confuse
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by kazyhm(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
the story is confusing
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by thesicilian: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
henroo5:
. THE HOUSE WHOT abt less than 12million its a two story buildng bt not completed. The location wl be difficult to market urgently bec i intends to use it as my residential house,

I'm not suggesting you sell it, am asking if you can use it as a collateral to take a business loan. But then you'll have to make sure the business succeeds, in order to to lose your house. Its a long shot, seeing that you'll be paying off both your creditors and the bank little by little, but unless you get a miracle or win a lottery or decide to sell the house outrightly, that seems to be the only feasible plan now
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
thesicilian:

I'm not suggesting you sell it, am asking if you can use it as a collateral to take a business loan. But then you'll have to make sure the business succeeds, in order to to lose your house. Its a long shot, seeing that you'll be paying off both your creditors and the bank little by little, but unless you get a miracle or win a lottery or decide to sell the house outrightly, that seems to be the only feasible plan now
. THANKS MY GOOD PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND .I REALY APPRECIATE All your contributions, have thought of many thngs even returning back to kuwait but dont want to go whtout a job yet,or moving about doing unskiled job.it wil not be easy for me like that,please still need more contributions
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by henroo5: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
kazyhm:
the story is confusing
. Follow it very wel pls. Everythng is statd correctly
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by jashar(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
I really don't think you've learnt your lesson from your ordeal.
PRIDE.
Like seriously, you couldn't/can't pray to God yourself that you are engaging 'prayer warriors'?

Start looking for a job. If possible, the initial lecturing job at your Uni, check whether it's still available and go for it.

Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by calculator123(m): 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
are you sure you are a graduate,because your english can make the dead rise to life#just saying.
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by calculator123(m): 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
henroo5:
. THANKS I APPRECIATE
pray to Your God to give u guidance about what to do so u dont make a greatestest(if there is any english like that) mistake
Re: How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, by Oche211(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
This ur case no dey ordinary. Seems them dey push u honestly.
To begin with, u need serious prayers. U shldn't pay a prayer warrior b4 u re prayed for. Locate d nearest MFM branch nd enrol for free 1 week deliverance.
Moreover, 4rm ur narrations, u seems to be losing Hope very fast if nt completely. Why nt take things a little slowly. Pray 4 God to direct u. Talk to ur creditors to give u some times while u take things slowly, calmly nd more calculated as u begin ur rebuilding process.
U don't even to leave Nigeria to make it.
BABA GOD be with u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Job interview Invitation (AC Resources Nigeria) / My Friend Lost His Job Because Of This / Making The Best Career Move in the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.