Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? (3649 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / Things That Men Notice In Women First / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
MrCork:

..her shoe lace! angry
undecided

grin
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Her nyash and boobskie usually captures my attention, i just can't survive without nyash and boobskie. Forget face
Lol
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by LuveU2(f): 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
LuveU2 Who send u to report undecided Okthanks!! gringrintongue
Cant watch my baby embarrassed cool
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

those kind of girls are not found in nigeria, please search in another country.
undecided
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
at once
Yes antee, at once. I am like that smiley
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
LuveU2:
Cant watch my baby embarrassed cool
Lol #friends for ever#

me too!

Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by LuveU2(f): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol #friends for ever#

me too!
Yea! Want to invite you for something will send a pm later.
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
AirSultan:
Yes antee, at once. I am like that smiley
Naught you smiley
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
LuveU2:
Yea! Want to invite you for something will send a pm later.
? Okay will be expecting!
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Synzu(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
Her toto undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
kramfonos:
*Her face first. She has to be PRETTY to hold my interest.
*Her boobs next. Not Cozzy-Orjiakor-esque though.

Then , of course, there are countless ladies who are pretty and busty so being intelligent sways me completely.
You remind me of my ex
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:
Her toto undecided
undecided
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by skedobo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Hair and nails for me. Like my ladies very neat
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Synzu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Naught you smiley
narrh.. I am just being a guy that i am.

based on who i be! cheesy
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Wat
Which day will you have sense na
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
skedobo:

Hair and nails for me. Like my ladies very neat
Long or short nails cheesy
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by pryncexcel: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
AirSultan:
narrh.. I am just being a guy that i am.

based on who i be! cheesy
Una type dey fear person o
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Man! why did you have ta ask them this.
.....OK I'm leave now.....
grintongue
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Una type dey fear person o
Naarrh.. I am only but meticulous in that aspect cheesy
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by shotgun22(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Her face, what comes out of her mouth, grooming, her personality, her physique. Mind is the key for me.
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by lalo128: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
If na front I see na the boobs 1st b4 face...if na back dey face me op u knw na....
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by IamLEGEND1: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Section8:
Oya clap fo Yasef!

Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Synzu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Which day will you have sense na

You must mistake me for a member of your family. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

You must mistake me for a member of your family. Sorry.
You should grow up
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
shotgun22:
Her face, what comes out of her mouth, grooming, her personality, her physique. Mind is the key for me.
will face matter if mind is okay smiley
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Synzu(m): 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You should grow up
I'm not doing this with you.
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
1.Yansh
2.ukwu
3.Bakassi
4.Derriere
5.Àss
6.Barca
7.Glutes
8.hind quarters
9.Buttocks
10.Gindi/duwawu
11.ikebe
12.Yansh
13.Apoju
14.behind
15.A man's best friend

Hahahahahahaha this dude is crazy! gringrin
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by shotgun22(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
will face matter if mind is okay smiley
Not really. The mind is what trips the most. Pro31:10 women are scarce. When you see one, you'll get blown away.
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
shotgun22:

Not really. The mind is what trips the most. Pro31:10 women are scarce. When you see one, you'll get blown away.
One in a million man
Re: Guys Whats The First Thing You Notice In A Lady!? by popweezy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You cant notice all these at once na
ah bros. I fit notice ham. E get how i dey alwayz do ham

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Guys Are The Cutest In Nigeria / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / Kongi Have Killed Me Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.