Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Help With My Acer Notebook Speakers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With My Acer Notebook Speakers (956 Views)

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / My Acer Aspire 4720z Will Not Turn On! / My Laptop Speakers Are Not Working Anymore, Wat Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With My Acer Notebook Speakers by CHUKWUTEM(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2006
i am having problems with my acer notebook external speakers.they are not talking out.i though can hear sound if i connect earphones.i dont seem to find the problem even after troubleshooting.
Re: Help With My Acer Notebook Speakers by dre901(m): 2:43am On Nov 14, 2006
My Guy i also have the same problem with you.i was using my acer laptop this afternoon and all of a sudden,the sound just disappeared .i tried everything i know to bring back my speaker back to life but no answer.so i called up a friend and he adviced that i take it to their service center along oshodi expressway thats afprint.just ask for acer computers.they should be able to solve the problem.or you can call this no to get all the necessary info 014525297 or 014525277.
enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Window Vista Ultimate Edition / Block Yahoo Chat Via Port Number 5050/ip Address / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.