Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. (40554 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / 41 Years Old Single Lady Was Used And Dumped On Her Introduction Day / She Said She's Not Interested Anymore,few Hours To Her Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Issafela: 6:04am On Sep 29, 2018
A Delsu pharmacy female student engaged with a Lexus, yesterday, during her induction.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/delsu-pharmacy-female-student-engaged-with-a-lexus-during-her-introduction-video/

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Issafela: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2018

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Olalan(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2018
Cool....... love is sweet when money is available

42 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by ritylove(f): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2018
Olalan:
Cool....... love is sweet when money is available
Fake Love Abi? The Last I Checked Money Still Cant Afford True love

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Deltayankeeboi: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2018
Hoes gon' be hoes no matter what you do. Don't save them, they don't wanna be saved.

Stupid man.
Sell that car and use the money to feed the poor.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by aprilwise(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2018
Guys wey dey engage girls with car Na fear of rejection they make Em Dey use car.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by rentAcock(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Guys who do this public proposal just put unnecessary pressure on the girl to say yes so not to embarrass the guy. There's no need for all this, just ask her in a private setting and be done with it.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by themonk(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Bia mods take time.

Introduction abi induction?

How can you engage someone after introduction?

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by tstx(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Money buys all....

the guy sef looks suspicious

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by neolboy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nothing to say about this
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Burger01(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Inferiority syndrome. Nigerian mentality. Smh. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nice SUV

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by TechCapon(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Anyone who says vanity upon vanity in this thread

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by omisakint: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lol introduction or induction..... Bloggers Sha

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Greenerpastures(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
Another assurance. E sure for the bae cause dude got the bar.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center
table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call
or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Walphem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
You mean [b][/b]induction and not introduction
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Biggerbros234: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
the man don see free pharmacy certificate wey e go de carry import drugs. no b 9ja man again. and op na induction not introduction

15 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Fiesta25: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
smiley
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Primusinterpares(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
i celebrate good things...

but this car as an engagement thing so is kinda somehow o...

why not just engage and just maybe later you give her the gift...

If she start demanding for bigger things later now ppl will say she's this and that...

#never use money/material things to get a lady.
#allow it to flow from both side.
#my2kobo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by shevchenko(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Look at the mans stomach
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by rozayx5(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Love is sweet oh

But when money enter love is sweeter

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by PrettySleek(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
See the crowd undecided is he proposing to all of them? They couldn't even move back a little. Nigerians and public display of affection. Future husband take note, I want privacy when u are proposing to me. Before somebody will use flash to blind my eye and I will not see my ring again grin grin

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by babatee90(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
ritylove:
Fake Love Abi? The Last I Checked Money Still Cant Afford True love

You probably checked the wrong place bro

1 Like

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Osyxcel(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
PrettySleek:
See the crowd undecided is he proposing to all of them? They couldn't even move back a little. Nigerians and public display of affection. Future husband take note, I want privacy when u are proposing to me. Before somebody will use flash to blind my eye and I will not see my ring again grin grin

Noted!

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by JailBreaker(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fine girl.

Study For Free In Canada - Donald Wehrung International Scholarship 2018

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Dude despised Hushpuppi's million dollar advice! He'll only live in regret afterwards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by aameyah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
OK. But what are we do with this info?
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by jej3013(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2018
cheesy
Issafela:
A Delsu pharmacy female student engaged with a Lexus, yesterday, during her induction.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/delsu-pharmacy-female-student-engaged-with-a-lexus-during-her-introduction-video/

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by Youngkingz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
Looking for the best place to install tracker in your car contact me today let discuss about it +238103717718 or whatsapp me with same number
Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by themonk(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
aameyah:
OK. But what are we do with this info?
Hater spotted
Don't worry Donstan18 will engage you with a wheel barrow.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. by sheddy411(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
After making it impossible to say no. This guy sabi work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / Marrying An Older Lady? / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.