Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much (3112 Views)

Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Lemme sit here and hear what tosyn my friend would have to say.
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
na so.. yall continue to create dummy monikers to eat my shitt... I will always be light years ahead of yall..

The same idiots who r busy deactivating and creating new monikers... isn't it so interesting to know dat a thousand of you dimwits will never make me hide behind another moniker?

Losers will always lose.
Good response.
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2016
My take....before tosyn2much submits any thread, he'd communicate with wristbangle on the thread and the topic via phone, so, as tosyn is submitting the thread wristbangle's securing the ftcundecided...and vice versa...so, they are differend monikers jobless opundecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by bqlekan(m): 7:48am On Apr 13, 2016
Tosin and Emma, maybe you guys should consider gifting ftc to the op someday, she needs it

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

If I wanted to hear from an as5, I would fart.You ve gradually become the most disgusting dumbo on this section ,no wonder even the likes of Mamagee have better opinions than you.Grow up man, your as5licking attitude is legendary and everyday you are seen as a joke.
Man get your sh#t together and quit being a sissy.
Silly faggut.

Dude

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by wristbangle: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2016
discoprophet:

Wristbangle hwfa nau?
These people dey talk say you be tosyne2much oh!

People have been saying this epistle right from the onset but those who know me n tosyne offline know that we are not the same. Even one person said tosyne and henrylowe are same person. People will never cease to amaze me with their controversial thoughts.
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by wristbangle: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2016
bqlekan:
Tosin and Emma, maybe you girls should consider gifting ftc to the op someday, she needs it

No mind her bro. Seeking unnecessary attention.
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by ClassCaptain(m): 9:12am On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
My take....before tosyn2much submits any thread, he'd communicate with wristbangle on the the thread and the topic via phone, so, as tosyn is submitting the thread wristbangle's securing the ftcundecided...and vice versa...so, they are differend monikers jobless opundecided

intelligence at its peak
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by cezarman(m): 9:34am On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

If you are going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. The olosho Laveda you were begging to forgive you needs you in her bed. Dumbo!!
You've had enough attention from me, come back when you MIRACULOUSLY develop senses in your empty skull.Run to the mods 'Cry Boy'.That is all you and your sissies are good at.Dumb Cretin.
FATALITY!!

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
All these village girls... be seeking fame.
wat has village grl talk gotten to do wit dis now? All dis unnecessary bashing
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
Good response.
judge judy wat do u knw about der beef? Bcus screamin 'good response'?
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Whizzcute:

lol, maybe he's right.. I also used to think how you always comment first in almost all his posts and vice versa..
He's my very good friend offline so such a thing is bound to happen cool
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
My take....before tosyn2much submits any thread, he'd communicate with wristbangle on the thread and the topic via phone, so, as tosyn is submitting the thread wristbangle's securing the ftcundecided...and vice versa...so, they are differend monikers jobless opundecided
does dis actually make sense to u? Honestly o
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2016
firstking01:
Lemme sit here and hear what tosyn my friend would have to say.
Baba nothing wey I go talk ooooo... Shey me wey no really get time wan dey troll for nairaland?
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Baba nothing wey I go talk ooooo... Shey me wey no really get time wan dey troll for nairaland?
cheesy
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
does dis actually make sense to u? Honestly o
everything on nairaland must not make sense to youundecided...
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by firstking01(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
judge judy wat do u knw about der beef? Bcus screamin 'good response'?
Ehen, you just dey counter my coments today....what i dogrin??
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by midehi2(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Moblord:
May be they follow each other
Lmao....this got me laughing
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2016
wristbangle:

People have been saying this epistle right from the onset but those who know me n tosyne offline know that we are not the same. Even one person said tosyne and henrylowe are same person. People will never cease to amaze me with their controversial thoughts.
cheesy
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by AyamConfidence(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Fadekebisola:
who has actually noticed the write up of this two different monickers....they comment almost immediately the other person creates a topic and have almost same diction and manner of writing.

before u argue this try go through some of their post and confirm this.

tosyne2much u are actually bigger than this...stop belittling ursef bc of ur attention seeking attitude ..
omo stop saying rubbish jare...Tosyne2much lives in Ekiti....Wristbangle lives in Sango Otta.....Tosyne pings Bangle Before he drops a thread and vice versa...sometimes they aint even FTC on each other's threads...maybe you are a newbie sha

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by DukeOfPersia: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2016
PureWays:
Stop forming Alpha on a faceless forum man..
No one gives a fvck!

REALLY!

Despicable toad.
* Spits on his Fvcktard face **

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by PureWays(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

Despicable toad.
* Spits on his Fvcktard face **
May the Lord be with you.

Your post reeks of hatred.. What has the guy done to you?
I know you are a kid and you are pained so I won't drag this with you any further..

Hey! Cutehector, let the Kid be!
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by DukeOfPersia: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
PureWays:
May the Lord be with you.

May whatever demon that possesses you be with you.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by PureWays(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

May whatever demon that possesses you be with you.
Lol.. And you just proved my point..
Enjoy! cheesy
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by schumastic(m): 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Make I just buy land for here dey observe comments

Lalasticla.la abeg FP fast fast cool

why should this be in front page angry angry angry stop giving nairaland a bad name with silly threads angry
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
DukeOfPersia:

If you are going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. The olosho Laveda you were begging to forgive you needs you in her bed. Dumbo!!
You've had enough attention from me, come back when you MIRACULOUSLY develop senses in your empty skull.Run to the mods 'Cry Boy'.That is all you and your sissies are good at.Dumb Cretin.

bloody

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Whizzcute(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
He's my very good friend offline so such a thing is bound to happen cool
Ok boss, you no say you be my oga nah. grin
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
Whizzcute:
Ok boss, you no say you be my oga nah. grin
Abeg no whine me jawe
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Moblord(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
midehi2:
Lmao....this got me laughing
is it not possible?
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by midehi2(f): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Moblord:
is it not possible?
it got me laughing cos i know the two of them cool
Re: I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much by Moblord(m): 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
midehi2:

it got me laughing cos i know the two of them cool
they are different persons ba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Spend On A Lady Above 30... / South Africans Running After A Moving Truck To Steal Juice From It (Funny Video) / Ladies,who Knows You Can Sue A Man For Promising To Marry You And Not Doing That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.