Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police (12741 Views)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by chizzyswty: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2016
I pity all dis policemen, they lie a lot even when there is pictures all over the internet still they keep denying it. Don't worry soon a video will be released
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Reyus: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2016
May the ghost of the slain student konk this policeman well well for head.

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
@ Skar.lett, come read yeye news oo shocked shocked shocked shocked sad angry sad..

angry angryarrant nonsense! Lies of the first order...I'll believe this when pigs start flying, crap!

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Fxwarrior: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2016
OrIandoOwoh:
But there were pics nau..Why do policemen like lying? You killed those students and you must be brought to book!

grin Na you go come bring police to book abi? I thought na police be book itself.

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by sarutobie(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2016
just tell me how you can convince a sane human being that this nigerian project isnt a joke? What kind of humanoids dwell in this country? insanity seems to be the order of the day in this nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by psp2pc(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2016
LadyJul:
I'm a student of uniport and dat guy dat was shot was my faculty president.... The police force are just bastard liars
Stephansmily:

Hello, we are here! NPF shot at peter...he was rushed to lulu briggs...he died...his friends carried his corpse..and were heading to AIT to show the world knowing that NPF will debunk the story. Same NPF followed them....arrested them on their way with the corpse...leaving the corpse on the road...another group came and stole the corpse.....when the students returned they couldn't find the body...only for the police to release a statement yesterday that they took the corpse for autopsy....now this
LadyJul:
I'm a student of uniport and dat guy dat was shot was my faculty president.... The police force are just bastard liars

thanks for clearing the air, now I can rain curses on the NPF.
to the lying DSP the fate of ananias in the Bible await you...
and to the son of a b@$#ch that pulled the trigger, same fate awaits the member of your family that you love most.
R.I.P Peter
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Smartanthony: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
If a matured policeman can lie like dis", "i mean". wht abt d children?.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by tinktanker: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Our nigerian police are bunch of Liars.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
The guy could be right , I mean there was no picture of the policeman shooting, the victim probably died of starvation. undecided
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by chericleo(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2016
kaeforum:
The guy could be right , I mean there was no picture of the policeman shooting, the victim probably died of starvation. undecided
. Rili do people die of starvation through gun shots? Or are u so blind dat u can't c d gun shots on d victims body. Do u no those stupid policemen nearly killed ma sis and some people were shot in front of her? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2016
chericleo:
. Rili do people die of starvation through gun shots? Or are u so blind dat u can't c d gun shots on d victims body. Do u no those stupid policemen nearly killed ma sis and some people were shot in front of her? Nonsense.

Post the pics then, for the world to see.

You must have evidence to prove them wrong.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by stagger: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Forensics will easily solve this case.

Extract the bullet rounds and conduct ballistics on them. Get the SARS men supposedly on duty on that day to give an account of the bullets they were issued and isolate those who used rounds on that day.

Get these to submit their rifles for cross referencing of the ballistic markings on their gun barrels to the markings on the bullets. Each carries a unique ballistic signature.

That will easily include or exclude anyone of the SARS guys. Abroad, there is no way such killings would go without thorough investigation and the culprit will easily be nabbed. It is easy to tie a gunshot to the firearm used in such killing.

3 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by rudestmcblaze: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
i know say police dae steal and collect bribe, i no know say lie lie don join dier calling. Thank God say wazobia, cool fm n 9jerian info don see him dead body. Una kill our Sir P a whole 001 of management science n una still dae open mouth abi? We go soon burn that una station wey dae opp AP
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by odijeks(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
kaeforum:
exactly o. thats the way corpse usually look when they starve to death. gun shot wounds appear on the body and the victim bleeds. the victim would'nt even look emaciated at all. very brilliant analysis. you should apply for a job with the CIA.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by uzolexis(f): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
stagger:

Extract the bullet rounds and conduct ballistics on them. Get the SARS men supposedly on duty on that day to give an account of the bullets they were issued and isolate those who used rounds on that day.

Get these to submit their rifles for cross referencing of the ballistic markings on their gun barrels to the markings on the bullets. Each carries a unique ballistic signature.

That will easily include or exclude anyone of the SARS guys. Abroad, there is no way such killings would go without thorough investigation and the culprit will easily be nabbed. It is easy to tie a gunshot to the firearm used in such killing.
I'm glad you said abroad cos you know such cant happen in Nigeria, nobody cares, this case will just be swept under the carpet like many others.
Forensic for 9ja ke.....not in a 100 years and i mean that literally with the rate at which we are going.
that is why I tell Nigerians that when the world sympatises with countries like France or Belgium cos they loose someone we shouldn't complain cos they value the lives of their citizens and issues like this wont go unchecked.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Abeos(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigeria police and lie
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by izywzy: 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
It a lie, they killed comrade Peter who was the president of facaulty of management science. They wanna bury the case.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by MINTY1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
liars mtchew
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Fourwinds: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nigerian Police can lie..even Adolf Hitler propaganda minister no reach them
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
stagger:

Forensic science would only work in Nigeria if the federal govt is serious about funding the police adequately, and providing its tertiary institutions forensic labs.

But for now, forensic investigation in Naija is more of fantasy than reality
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by otokx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
CFCman:

Forensic science would only work in Nigeria if the federal govt is serious about funding the police adequately, and providing its tertiary institutions forensic labs.

But for now, forensic investigation in Naija is more of fantasy than reality

We don't have electricity, we bought generators then the price of petrol increased by 300%, forensic investigation is a futuristic concept.
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by segebobo: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
waice6571:

What has God got to do with this?
Pls have a fair respect for your marker and fear him also. Why will your emotions make ruin yourself!
I'm not sure you understand my writeup. What I said is this country is highly hypocritical, we are highly religious but not spiritual, we say one and do another AND w are expecting answers to prayers?
It's quite sad even the authorities now lie shamelessly. The police said no one died yet we had pictures of an identified individual who died during the protest circulating in public space.

NB: I know God answers the prayers of those who call on him with a contrite heart in truth and holiness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paying ASUU 6 Months Arears Will Promote More Strike - Oblivion / Kwara Poly Student Protest Over Killing Of Colleague / Buhari Meets ASUU Over IPPIS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.