Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi (8118 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / PDP Conducts Poll To Rate Buhari's 2 Years In Office: See Results And Reactions / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by shotuns: 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Baba Buhari was an ex military man in Agbada. I wont be surprised if he is seriously upgrading all security sector in the country. Atleast providing a safe environment for the citizens and this will help in investment opportunity for willing investors, though power generation should be another factor to seriously focus on. smiley
Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by krak101(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
uzedo1:
yes, but not in Nigeria. They still don't have that professionalism rather they want to intimidate anyone who cross there part...
You self y you go wan cross their part Then you still expect them to clap for you for crossing their part You need help
Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by uzedo1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
krak101:
You self y you go wan cross their part Then you still expect them to clap for you for crossing their part You need help
guy relax, watin you know? That's why people they ride una
Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by krak101(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
uzedo1:
guy relax, watin you know? That's why people they ride una
well said. I know nothing bro but I know better than crossing soldiers path. Why will you wanna do that If truly you knew anything you wouldn't be taking this your pose. Lemme guess... You dey Yankee grin
Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by uzedo1(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2016
krak101:
well said. I know nothing bro but I know better than crossing soldiers path. Why will you wanna do that If truly you knew anything you wouldn't be taking this your pose. Lemme guess... You dey Yankee grin
lol, cool Yankee in 9ja, lasgidi very close to the army barracks, just a stone throw. Just saying from an utopian point of view... I don't hate them or any of that, but the few who are power drunk, will beat anyone with little opportunity they get..
Re: Army Conducts Training Exercise In Kaduna And Bauchi by krak101(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2016
uzedo1:
lol, cool Yankee in 9ja, lasgidi very close to the army barracks, just a stone throw. Just saying from an utopian point of view... I don't hate them or any of that, but the few who are power drunk, will beat anyone with little opportunity they get..
...True but like they say "nobody's perfect". Every profession has its band of misfits. There's need for the system to have some form of PTSD tests and all that for troops long engaged in operations. It's obtainable in armies around the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Clearer Picture Of Where Tinubu Wets Himself (photo) / Atiku Abubakar To Appear On The Candidates With Kadaria Ahmed At 7pm Tonight / Oyebanji Presents N500 Million Gratuity Checks to 149 Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.