Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is Sex Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Love? (1457 Views)

Sex Love And Virginity / Sex, Love And Money / Same Sex Love Spells +27786261977 Gay Lesbian Love Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Love? by 93damsel(f): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2016
But why is it common now adays that men tell ladies that IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME.
The question is "Is sex love"
Re: Is Sex Love? by Fraih(f): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
But why is it common now adays that men tell ladies that IF YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME.
[size=20pt]No![/size]
Re: Is Sex Love? by Vinshu(f): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Sex is an expression of love.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Love? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2016
What is making love?? I think sex is the act of making love kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Love? by Maxi112: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
maybe yes maybe no
Re: Is Sex Love? by Buharism: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2016
sex is for animals
Re: Is Sex Love? by Fraih(f): 11:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Vinshu:
What do you have to say about those who forcefully have sex? I mean Rapists, what are they expressing?
Re: Is Sex Love? by DemiGoddess(f): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Depends...undecided
Re: Is Sex Love? by obizzy(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Depends

shey you don see ashewo dey catch feelings?
Re: Is Sex Love? by Olasco93: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Sex spices love, just like how money spice up a relationship.
People who say you must ''have sex with me to prove/show you love me'' are usually myopic in their thinking, and that is the only Phrase they can use when Conji want to wound them 100%. That they think is their excape route.
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
Re: Is Sex Love? by misshoree(f): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sex is not love....Guys r smart,deh sumtimes wanna chop and dumb u at the end of the day,the next time a guy tells u to prove to him you love him by having sex with him,simply tell him to prove to u that he loves you by waiting till you ready or simply ask him if his ready to father a child.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Love? by misshoree(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Olasco93:
People who say you must ''have sex with me to prove/show you love me'' are usually myopic in their thinking, and that is the only Phrase they can use when Conji want to wound them 100%. That they think is their excape route.
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
seconded cheesy
Re: Is Sex Love? by MRBrownJ: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:

sadly, the reality is that many clueless women will believe this rubbish and give in... because they will foolishly think that this is a way to show that you love someone... wrong!

you can have sex with someone without loving them, and you can love someone without having sex with them... and of course, you can love someone and have sex with them, the choice is yours, but there is no unwritten rule that says that you automatically MUST have sex with someone you love (or to show love)

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Love? by obizzy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Olasco93:
#TeamNoSexBeforeMarriage
hmmm
Re: Is Sex Love? by Daniel2289(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sex is not love. But OP u will agree with me dat "it is d oil dat lubricates d wheel dat moves a relationship".
Re: Is Sex Love? by TheSociopath(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vinshu:

But not the only expression na. It's like the only thing happening in most relationships these days
Re: Is Sex Love? by schumastic(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Vinshu:

YOU JUST NAILED IT

Re: Is Sex Love? by kennynelcon(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Who is asking for sex...the kin thing sef dey fear me.
Re: Is Sex Love? by zyzxx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Capital NO
Re: Is Sex Love? by totaldiva: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sex is not love. kiss
Re: Is Sex Love? by virginboy1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
93damsel:
No sex isn't love, moreover most guys have it for the fun of it or rather to reduce hormonal suppression.

Love is Beyond Sex.
Re: Is Sex Love? by Whitneysoma(f): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Its not love
Mtchewww jus hatin dah word ds dayz
Re: Is Sex Love? by MissRelly: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
sex is an expression love,true talk bt in marriage u can never express luv in rship of bf/gf,Jesus express his luv by dieing on d cross why did'nt he have sex with everybody? God in his own wisdom created sex 4 man nd woman(married)not 4 boy nd girl(courtship or rship of bf/gf)2 express lack of selfcontrol in d name of expressing luv
Re: Is Sex Love? by jamalnation(m): 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
YES

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have A funny Secret?plz share. Nothing do u / Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This / Army Officer From DC Wins Miss USA Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.