Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This (1456 Views)

I Really Felt Bad For A Girl Today / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by yetunsbay(m): 12:12am On May 10, 2016
I'm nt a fan of Romance sectn on this for bt nid to share my heart burden and seek advice. There is this lady we met.We became frnds & later I extended my loving heart to her by divulging my intentns to marry her. At inceptn, she told abt her ex i.e hw she met another lady with him in his room(hope u get dt) and broke up...bk to my own matter... tho ve been pestering her for sme couple of mnths bt d only constraint as at d moment of getting my woo being replied she said she still got a bit of feelings for her ex if paradventure he comes begging or they meet- despite d fact dt she undrstnd her ex will hv had intercourse wit anoda lady. Her remarks abt me was like:
-am a really nice dude generally
-i nid smthng much beta dan ds
-she even made mentn if she dabble into any relationshp nw wit any1 is like she wanna torture dt person
Tho i love her so much whc she comprehend and visualise bt insisted she doesnt want to torture me atall. Up to d extent whc i explaind dt a guy dt do nt value lady wit dt attitude will surely repeat d act knowing fully dt she'll later come bk to him. Like i mentiond I really love this lady & have plans for her.

We're both in same city while her ex is smwhere else. Pls truthfully and maturely advice me on this matter coz she nt gvn me a POSITIVE REPLY is d real torturing than she returning to her ex.

Pls xcluding sex...thks
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by DrLee(m): 12:17am On May 10, 2016
Baba, don't waste your time. move on.

even if you eventually marry her, be prepared to meet her in bed with that guy someday.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by whogoscam: 12:19am On May 10, 2016
Nigerian ladies are promiscuous. Just imagine
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Nobody: 12:25am On May 10, 2016
Op, she chose to be a doormat of her ex than having u and u can't do anything on that matter...

If u really love her, let her go coz u do not deserved this kind of situation... LOVE shud give us all happiness and not heartache.. cool

1 Like

Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by DesChyko: 12:35am On May 10, 2016
To avoid an 'I told you so' situation in the future, better let her be as she take her church mind dismiss you. Forbidden fruits taste best and that's what is attracting you now. Else, you will realise she just saved you a lot of embarrassment with that subtle remark.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by wilybebsy(m): 12:41am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
Op, she chose to be a doormat of her ex than having u and u can't do anything on that matter...

If u really love her, let her go coz u do not deserved this kind of situation... LOVE shud give us all happiness and not heartache.. cool
Op, here is your advice

Take it or leave it... Na u sabi
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Gebbson007(m): 12:50am On May 10, 2016
I just tire fr sm guys hre .dude u wanna enter fire knowing well DAT it burns. frget her,ion 1nt story wre by I ll cm bck her sayn" she said she dated me out f pity" dude Nt al gels re ment fr dating b Lyk August .(no lv) just drink chat n if u get d chance giv her d best bleep f her lyf.
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by swaggzo(m): 12:56am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by yetunsbay(m): 1:20am On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

ur soothing reply and that of others really opened my mind to reality.......just that I still imagine what she's still looking for being in past.......
I asked her whether she got into covenant with d ex.....whc she replied NO... [sighs]
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Favored4gud: 3:15am On May 10, 2016
Kashbaby nailed it. Just nicely end it. U will SURELY find someone else that would value your affection. You don't want to be a rebound for the ex.at least she is honest to u with her thoughts.
yetunsbay:
I'm nt a fan of Romance sectn on this for bt nid to share my heart burden and seek advice. There is this lady we met.We became frnds & later I extended my loving heart to her by divulging my intentns to marry her. At inceptn, she told abt her ex i.e hw she met another lady with him in his room(hope u get dt) and broke up...bk to my own matter... tho ve been pestering her for sme couple of mnths bt d only constraint as at d moment of getting my woo being replied she said she still got a bit of feelings for her ex if paradventure he comes begging or they meet- despite d fact dt she undrstnd her ex will hv had intercourse wit anoda lady. Her remarks abt me was like:
-she even made mentn if she dabble into any relationshp nw wit any1 is like she wanna torture dt person
Tho i love her so much whc she comprehend and visualise bt insisted she doesnt want to torture me atall. Up to d extent whc i explaind dt a guy dt do nt value lady wit dt attitude will surely repeat d act knowing fully dt she'll later come bk to him. Like i mentiond I really love this lady & have plans for her.

We're both in same city while her ex is smwhere else. Pls truthfully and maturely advice me on this matter coz she nt gvn me a POSITIVE REPLY is d real torturing than she returning to her ex.

Pls xcluding sex...thks
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by danduchi(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2016
I don't understand excluding sex... She tortures you but stll gives u sex? If na so keep chop until she has a multiple orgasm
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by godofwar666(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2016
Let her go if she's truly yours she will re think n come back and

lastly, don't be too nice to a girl or a lady they will always take advantage of you.... undecided
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by yetunsbay(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2016
danduchi:
I don't understand excluding sex... She tortures you but stll gives u sex? If na so keep chop until she has a multiple orgasm
atall ! Rather what I meant was that Sex isn't part of my intentn
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by yetunsbay(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2016
godofwar666:
Let her go if she's truly yours she will re think n come back and

lastly, don't be too nice to a girl or a lady they will always take advantage of you.... undecided
surely am very nice to her but based on school of thought that why shouldn't I show her all the care since she's who I want. Not looking @ it fr d angle of taking it as advantage
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by schumastic(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2016
yetunsbay:

Pls xcluding sex...thks

lol OP have been there before, the truth is this, she is not into you...see there are ladies like that who feel they can date a particular guy due to some reasons known to them but that does't mean they can't have anything to do with him(fling) it all depends on how you play your role...so stop forming all love for her cus that's not what she wants...so drop all those lover boy attitude cus it won't take u anywhere close to her..my own advice
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by skywalker240(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2016
my freind, stop been young and foolish....get ur ass up and move on.
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by zeetyzin(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2016
hmm...dis one pass me... lemme ask aunty Halfricanadian .... shes more experienced.
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by halfricanadian(f): 3:26pm On May 10, 2016
zeetyzin:
hmm...dis one pass me...
lemme ask aunty Halfricanadian .... shes more experienced.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wa o

I have nothing to say

He knows wat he wants nd also wat she wants

I hope she wont regret wen d supposed Ex is now in d arms of anoda man

I can miss my ex bt cant wish to run into their arms any more

There was a reason we broke up u kno?
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by zeetyzin(m): 3:32pm On May 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na wa o

I have nothing to say

He knows wat he wants nd also wat she wants

I hope she wont regret wen d supposed Ex is now in d arms of anoda man

I can miss my ex bt cant wish to run into their arms any more

There was a reason we broke up u kno?
yeah.
hmmm...well said.
theres a reason they are addressed as "exes"...but i cant blame d girl, love is crazy, it makes one do unthinkable things sometimes...
BTW, shebi u sed u had nothing to say...
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by halfricanadian(f): 3:57pm On May 10, 2016
zeetyzin:

yeah.
hmmm...well said.
theres a reason they are addressed as "exes"...but i cant blame d girl, love is crazy, it makes one do unthinkable things sometimes...
BTW, shebi u sed u had nothing to say...

tongue thats how we roll
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by akom0908(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
all she told you are the normal lines women use for men so they won't hurt their ego,forget her bro and move on.She doesn't have any feelings for you.
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Deux: 5:12pm On May 10, 2016
I doubt if this got anything to do with her ex, she prolly told u that so she doesn't hurt ur ego considering u hv bin nice to her. Besides, I think the marriage intent thing might just hv come too soon. The Lady doesn't seem to hv a thing for u. I ll advice u move on
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by godofwar666(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2016
yetunsbay:
surely am very nice to her but based on school of thought that why shouldn't I show her all the care since she's who I want. Not looking @ it fr d angle of taking it as advantage
ok stay there undecided
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by yetunsbay(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
Thks all for ur contributions. You're wonderful people. Now,have tried to invite her for very last time (in my mind) whc she agree to come. Can parting ways be discussed right at the moment OR still got a point(chance)?
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by rose54321: 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
Firstly, dude you gotta work on that English, your typing, or both.
Language is meant for communication, not to confuse and give the reader a headache.

That said, the babe was honest, or rather is honest.
She hasn't gotten over her EX, and so you have no place in her heart for now.

What you can do is to spend alot of time with her, gain her love.
As humans we like and get fond of what we see regularly, let her see you regularly, call her regularly.
With time, you will be the new sheriff in town.
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 20, 2016
yetunsbay:

Pls xcluding sex...thks
to be forewarned is to be forearmed..c'est fini
Re: Pls I Really Need Your Truthfull Advice On This by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
Bros yetunsbay look around you, how many girls do you see everyday? Even sambisa forest has 216 girls! Two freaking hundred and sixteen babes!!
Bottom line, except you aren't good at chyking babes or you have self esteem issues, take a smart walk from this babe and don't look back

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Wish Me A Happy Birthday. / Army Officer From DC Wins Miss USA Beauty Pageant / For Her Eyes Only: 5 Tips On How To Be Irreplaceable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.