Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! (24835 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
garfield16:

Single people should respect the institution of marraige, there are enough single men to fool around with. You dont have self respect if you mess with a married man and whatever you get you deserve.

ofcourse the married man himself is also at fault and deserves whatever he gets.
At last someone with a brain grin
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Adaeze003(f): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
garfield16:

Single people should respect the institution of marraige, there are enough single men to fool around with. You dont have self respect if you mess with a married man and whatever you get you deserve.

ofcourse the married man himself is also at fault and deserves whatever he gets.

Why should they respect it?

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by ifeomaekol(f): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
If I were a jugde, that 'wife' ll sleep in the cell for two weeks, do community service frm 6am - 3pm for a month. Am nt in support of infidelity bt there are ways of handling issues especially like this. The time she spent on tracing d whereabouts of her husband, time spent on beating up this lady--if she had used jux 20mins to sincerly pray she would hv seen results, if she had used anoda 30mins to find out frm d husband d reason(deep talk) for he's change of attitude, she would hv gotten results. Nw d question is? What if that lady didn't kw, d guy was married? N for those dt ll quote me on this----yes there r guys out there dt conceal perfectly dia marital status frm d public. If dt wife had acted wisely I would hv blamed d mistress bt wt her act--------i believe she should b punished. Marriage isn't easy, bt as a woman find out wat trips ur husband, there r men dt cn control dia wild urge while sm cnt n if u find out ur husband falls among d later-----u study well. An elderly woman told me once dt wen I go out with my frd (guy) watch him carefully, if he keeps staring@ girls well dressed, plenty of makeup etc -kw that, that is wat appeals to him n start dressing like dt. If u kw wat he likes make it available simple. That wife had no beef wt d mistress bt wt d husband---simple. Every married woman should safe guard her home with prayer, a good character, and then leave d rest to the most high.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by sherrylo: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
shocked[quote author=midehi2 post=44663010]the wife for jam agbero girl

this can even make her loose the husband shes fighting for, he can probably send her packing, clean up that girl and marry her

some women no get sense atall... there are other ways to tame your husband not this barbaric way undecided[/quote

Gbosa for you there

No sensible wife does that. The mistress has to draw the battle line, gather her own group attack the wife back seriously even give her mark so she can always remember.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Slapsticker: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2016
she is prolly an ex concubine.

buh what do I know?

"money is all I know. if you ain't talking money I can't hear you, the volume is somehow low."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by AfricanEfe: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2016
The op she is a master of concubines that's the reason why she's taking side. ONE WORD FOR _____( ASHAWO ) That's What You Are
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngokafor(f): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:

No, but she would feel that relief. It's called frustration, and its meant to be poured on someone.

... cheesy grin...frustrations has to be poured out.By any means necessary.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Whybee(f): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
They all have their own portion of blame... The mistress.. According to the story I heard was like a sister to the wife all this area sister things, she needed a job and the wife asked her to start working with the husband in the restaurant he owns, treated the mistress like a sis, but she stabbed her at the back by dating her husband to the extent the man abandoned his wife even built the mistress mother a house... The woman should have had another way of treating the betrayal than battering the mistress( you can even do worse if it's you) the man is shameless
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
that's some barbaric low level prehistoric medieval age train of thought you have there.

Like seriously?? are you in 100BC?

look Herr, in this modern dispensation, nobody has no damn! right to cause inflict bodily harm on another or pose a threat to someone's life.

Cheating is wrong, no doubt, but nobody has any bloody right to physically abuse another for this cause. The mistress should sue for damages. We are neither governed by biblical or Koranic laws. I
daretodiffer:
She has every right to kill her. She became her business the moment she knowingly slept with another man's husband.

Islamically and Biblically, both have sinned. Morally, they have acted unconsciously. The concubine and the husband have acted together to break the husband's vows and trust to his wife undecided

The way some people think sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2016
There is no sense in this post.

Now listen, no one owns anyone. And mind you, the man broke his marriage vows, not the mistress. The man must have approached her too. Why are people this myopic? The woman has business with her husband not the mistress.

smh
olrotimi:

Did he approach her with a gun to her head? What happened to her moral decency to turn him down, knowing fully well that he was married. Na yam wey another woman don suffer to cook na im she balance chop well.
I can bet the life of me that she would have turned down many single guys before the man approached her, perhaps she broke off from her bf just to date this man. Those of us arguing that she didn't do wrong should Pls consider and put urselves in the position of this man's wife.Do you know how painful and heart wrenching it is for your husband to be taken away from you by another woman, perhaps after laboring together, setting the home, polishing and grooming the man and perhaps making him what he is today. Do you also consider her children? How would they feel?
Violence is wrong, very wrong but hey ladies, prevention is always better than cure. When a married man approaches you, run! Cos whatever comes after that, na ur headache

2 Likes

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngokafor(f): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2016
Acidosis:
She (wife) acted in a crude manner to make her frustration and aggressions known. Of course, we all know of a fact that the husband is at fault. However, it is natural for anyone to pour his aggression on a perceived weaker vessel.

The theory I earlier quoted is the reason behind global terrorism, e.g. Boko haram.

An average terrorist is jobless, hungry, and deprived, courtesy of the government. But the same terrorist does not pour out his aggression on Buhari, no he won't bomb Saraki. Instead, he will so desire to go after the common man on the street with the hope that the government's attention would be drawn.

The same way we want terrorists to attack the government is the same way we want cheated wives to attack their husbands, but it will barely happen!

The perceived weaker vessel (concubine, side bae, common man) will always bare the pain/attack. It is a theory that cannot be changed.

....but some concubines have been known to re-set the teeth of such aggressive wives...I have even witnessed such.As a matter of fact the mistress tore the wife's clothes to shreds after beating the living day-light out of the wife..The man himself borrowed leg and vanished into thin air cheesy..It was really an eye-sore.

....I kind of felt sorry for the wife(even though she was really foolish)..dem sleep with ya husband still naked and beat you join..na waya.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngokafor(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2016
..hian!!!...nairaland and their issues,which one is 'unclad' again?..person type nakked dem change am to unclad. undecided
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2016
I thought so too. Her posts are always meaningless, senseless and irrational.
joseph1832:
Oh you have the strength to argue with that girl who is the personification of D.U.M.B.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by DonBenny77(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2016
she deserves what she got served. Op for defending the LovePeddler you sound like the type that sleeps with married men.

Ladies of this generation dont have fear of God you know a man is married yet u still seduce or accept advances from him. You must b an animal n as such deserve to be treated like one.

Everyone cant b the same some wives can tolerate that while some can go to the xtent of shooting the bi*ch dead.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:
that's some barbaric low level prehistoric medieval age train of thought you have there.

Like seriously?? are you in 100BC?

look Herr, in this modern dispensation, nobody has no damn! right to cause inflict bodily harm on another or pose a threat to someone's life.

Cheating is wrong, no doubt, but nobody has any bloody right to physically abuse another for this cause. The mistress should sue for damages. We are neither governed by biblical or Koranic laws. I
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Read again, this time read in context of what I wrote
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by prettyaura: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2016
I taya for some ladies ooo...sometimes i even wonder why some ladies will go fetish to gain the love of their men back...instead of doing that, why not ask for a charm that will make u forget him and move on with ur life instead of winning him back? and if you ask me, the lady in question will forgive her man and do like nothing happened...against a stranger who may not even know the man has a wife or woman somewhere due to the lies the man might have told her...smh

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Arobake: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Last I checked, polygamy is legal in 2 (Islamic marriage and Traditional marriage) out of the 3 types of LEGAL marriages in our country! It's only Court marriage (you sign court papers in the church too) that excludes polygamy.
**But even Court marriage/church marriage only means you cant marry in court or church again. If you marry subsequent wives traditionally orin the Islamic ways, these marriages are NOT illegal in Nigeria.
**So if a lady doesnt mind being 2x wife, why should she say no to a married man? She is Not doing anything illegal.
(And before anyone thinks im a frustrated spinster - no, Im not. Im an old happily married woman.

***This is all shades of wrong.

olrotimi:

Did he approach her with a gun to her head? What happened to her moral decency to turn him down, knowing fully well that he was married. Na yam wey another woman don suffer to cook na im she balance chop well.
I can bet the life of me that she would have turned down many single guys before the man approached her, perhaps she broke off from her bf just to date this man. Those of us arguing that she didn't do wrong should Pls consider and put urselves in the position of this man's wife.Do you know how painful and heart wrenching it is for your husband to be taken away from you by another woman, perhaps after laboring together, setting the home, polishing and grooming the man and perhaps making him what he is today. Do you also consider her children? How would they feel?
Violence is wrong, very wrong but hey ladies, prevention is always better than cure. When a married man approaches you, run! Cos whatever comes after that, na ur headache
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Oh yh? so the mistress is the "fool for being used as an instrument" but the cheating, philandering man isn't??

Now, did the mistress break the marriage vows or the man?
so the husband only gets to "answer loads of questions" while the mistress is deserving of death?

In a civil society, this woman would get nothing short of 10yrs to life.

Too many dumb people roaming.
Creamish:

There are so many single men out there... Why d'hell would a woman decide to ruin another woman's marriage? If the husband decides to cheat and a f000l allows him use her as an instrument, then she is as guilty as the husband (if she is indeed aware that he is married).

Though I believe they went too far by beating her up but some mistresses need to be taught a very good lesson before they let ur husband be. Some might be stubborn when all you intend to have with them is a diplomatic woman to woman talk.. It may have been the case with this unlucky mistress...who knows?

The hubby will answer loads of questions but the mistress shuld be warned to back off.

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by prettyaura: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

abi oo.. u call them single and u expect them to respect wat they know nothing about? if your own man cant respect you by being faithful to your marriage, dont expect a total stranger to.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by prettyaura: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
[quote author=Ngokafor post=44750860]

..hian!!!...nairaland and their issues,which one is 'unclad' again?..person type nakked dem change am to unclad. undecided.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

because you respect yourself and because one day you want to have a husband who can respect you but then if I have to explain it to you you probably don't have any self respect or self esteem. A woman involved with a married man is worse than a street prostitute.

How would you feel knowing your mother was sleeping with a married man? if you think that's ok then I have nothing further to add.

Respect yourselves. If you are sleeping with a married man for material gain you are a runs girl, if you are sleeping with a married man sneaking around and going home to an empty bed while he goes home to his wife, then you have no self respect or low self esteem.

Married men will always try it but because something is available or on offer does not mean it is right.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2016
May your days be long.
kramfonos:
Madam, we know you love to argue pointlessly when you're actually pseudo-intelligent. You bluntly opined that a woman should be killed 'cause she slept with a married man but the man shouldn't be reprimanded. THAT'S REMINISCENT OF SHARIA LAW - "STONE A WOMAN WHO COMMITS ADULTERY BUT THE MAN GOES FREE".

You're a fanatic. Everyone has been condemning your statement thus far on this thread. Don't derail this thread with your antics. Keep your evil thoughts to yourself.

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by prettyaura: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2016
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
You are very sensible.
misspicy2:

You typed my mind @ the bolded.

The times have changed,some married men now disguise as single to deceive innocent young ladies in the name of relationship,many examples abound and it is saddening that some wives are so 70s they will always resort to fighting for the husbands love by assaulting his mistress.

That is absolute BS and it needs to stop.

Funny thing is that,the assault the wife melted on the mistress will only push the husband to further cheat on her with several other mistress,I wonder how many she can molest. grin

Its high time married men are held responsible for their randy ways rather than blame and assault the Mistress

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Ngokafor(f): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2016
prettyaura:
naked is the same thing as unclad dear.

...i know that smartie-pants,but i wrote in pigin, therefore 'nakked' flows better than 'unclad'...,thank you.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
doskie:
im telling you if I were I'll bring home a black belter to sleep with me on our marital bed. or a female soldier. let me see the power my wife has.
You feeling yourself ain't it? cheesy
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
prettyaura:
abi oo.. u call them single and u expect them to respect wat they know nothing about? if your own man cant respect you by being faithful to your marriage, dont expect a total stranger to.

I am sure you are involved with a married man. when you spend all your youth with married men then you get to your 30s and 40s and are still single then you become prayer warriors forgetting that you wasted your youths being side chicks and mistresses.

it's about respecting yourself.
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Ngokafor:

....but some concubines have been known to re-set the teeth of such aggressive wives...I have even witnessed such.As a matter of fact the mistress tore the wife's clothes to shreds after beating the living day-light out of the wife..The man himself borrowed leg and vanished into thin air cheesy..I was really an eye-sore.

....I kind of felt sorry for the wife(even though she was really foolish)..dem sleep with ya husband still naked and beat you join..na waya.

Yes oo, it happens.. There are times, the weak civilians pound on armed terrorists..
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Amberon11: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
pls remember the title, I'd love to see the movie. Cameron Diaz is bae
ClassCaptain:

there is this movie nicki minaj and cameron diaz featured in, where three mistress rallied round to punish a cheating husband..

Cant rember title
Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by misspicy2(f): 11:31am On Apr 16, 2016
Amberon11:
You are very sensible.
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: A Concubine Should Not Be Made To Pay For The Sins Of A Cheating Spouse!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Am sure daretodiffer is single. Women like you usually can't stay with a man. You talk without your brain.

daretodiffer:

Shame on you too!

We are talking about responsibilities, this one is talking about assault undecided Where did I recommend assault? If I would recommend anything, what do you say to a bullet in the head? undecided Mtchewww

Can you please swerve?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / ‘Men With Many Wives Live Longer Than Those With Just One’- 91-year Old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.