Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? (617 Views)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
if u interview 98% of girls they will tell u that only so and so guy can lust over them , and the rest have NO RIGHT to be interested in them. the funny thing is so many girls have the same standards when it comes to chosen men they want, and so i want to know...what will happen to the guys that fall short of these standards? are they not permited to have sexual urges? who will take care of their needs if no girl wants them?
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by sinaj(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
Oga it's called CHOICE.

If one girl does not like you, it doesn't mean that the other 99 wnt like you!

Btw there r Lotta jagaban in ur post. sad
Modify dem jare
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by nerdfrost(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ain't gat time for no gals! #gettingmoneylikekilode angry
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by mbah2x(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
na all type of girls a guy dey like?. This should'nt be a question
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinaj:
Oga it's called CHOICE.

If one girl does not like you, it doesn't mean that the other 99 wnt like you!

Btw there r Lotta jagaban in ur post. sad
Modify dem jare

My boo smiley

Can I catch a flight to PH this weekend to see ya
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by MRBrownJ: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
thats because they are narrow minded, and only desire a certain type of men as a date/future husband, therefore think only these guys can/should ever think of making them wet. while we guys look at women completely in a different manner. all women are equal, its all down to what their function would be... friend, temporary maid/cook, booty call, cuum dump, possible gf, future wifey.

but no worries, at the end of the day, everyone of these overlooked guys get to fukc someone.
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by iyamchee(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
nerdfrost:
Ain't gat time for no gals! #gettingmoneylikekilode angry
na your type dey beg girls for dates
Re: Why Do Girls Think Only A Specific Type Of Guy Is Allowed To Be Hornyyy? by IamLEGEND1: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't follow

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Unborn Child / Pics: Please Ladies Is This Statement True??? / Why A Guy Should Never Stop Working Hard Even After Winning A Woman's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.