Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial (39326 Views)

Federal Workers Earn More Than NASS Members – Zakari Mohammed / Bigadier-General Sule Zakari Is Director-General Of NYSC Now (Photo) / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by bikefab(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is the senator also a NEPA official? Hmmmmm...
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by greenify: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
I can see many funny comments about sahara reporters. Comment like sahara reporter with fake news, Sahara should tell us how d man of d light and so on.
Am not saying d news is fake or genue but I don't doubt Bukola Saraki. He can do it. The man is like James Bond. He has d money and connection to buy PHCN for 24hrs. I dat I don't even have a connection can do it if I have d money. You can arrange everything on phone and dat is it. This is not about whether they off the generating set. We were not told in d news if d court on their generator. But me I believe there is truth behind this news.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by Chimezie250(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
funshore:
Jail that bastard abeg... Corrupted Ape
jail wetin, your guys have turn everything to corruption

1 Like

Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by noucompact(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hope no be one of Mr L statements,wey no dey correct

1 Like

Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by ogmaskman: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Trailblazer1:
show us the men behind "Budget padding"

They are all in the national assembly.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by greenify: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
When i read about d blackout in d news dat day, my mind suspect there was foul play. Immediately i knew it was Bukola Saraki handwork. This man is trying to use any means to buy time for himself because of his case in court.
He has d alfas praying 24/7 for him and this mite be d advice given to him to find ways to delay d court proceedings. We all know dat justice delayed is justice denied.
Forget it. Sahara reporter's news is real. I believe more news in full details on how they did it is coming out soon.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by Ayatullah(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
psucc:
This APC no go kill us.

One week one trouble.

Then walk into any pharmacy in your area and grab a bottle of APC 'Onigbale' not 'Elerin'. Take one tablet each week to kill any trouble thrown up in the polity. Remember to keep the medicine out of the reach of PeeDeePee!
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by lailo: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pple should just STF and get sense from what has been said
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by menacetosociety: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Igbos on rampage grin
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by Keepshining(f): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2016
post=44669453:
Rep Zakari Mohammed from Kwara exposed as the person behind blackout at the CCT during Bukola Ssaraki's trial....

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/720267773570457601

Ok. I'm not suprised.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by sinceraconcept(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2016
Weselion:
Black out as in? Shey him go off gen ni
hin go go bribe PHCN

1 Like

Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by sinceraconcept(m): 8:44am On Apr 14, 2016
alexlee50:
How? Does he work in nepa? Is he their generator man? Did he stop cct from buying disel? Abeg make dem talk another thing
Are you comparing Saraki to yourself? Don't you know that Saraki has the money and connection to buy you from wherever you are? It's all about bribery and connection
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by alexlee50: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Are you comparing Saraki to yourself? Don't you know that Saraki has the money and connection to buy you from wherever you are? It's all about bribery and connection
like he has bought your parents abi? I am not surprised, you come from a lineage of slaves with no self worth and ambition so its easy for you to believe anything you read.when you are at the bottom of the food chain, you think and see everything from your world

1 Like

Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
billyG:
Since Saraki & Dogara fraudalently mount that seat things just fall apart d centre of can nolonger hold.
Apc was not prepared to win, they were only planning to form a parallel govt. Thank God they won cos if the reverse had been the case, may be this country would have been reduced to rubbles now.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
bluecircle470:

Its d PDP defector in APC dat are causing problem.
You are right! Amaechi emptied his state treasury to bring APC to power and now its been one week one trouble since then, may God help us o.
Re: #SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
lastpage:

So, if you want to throw a Court/House into darkness, you cant do it until you go to PHCN office, abi?

Some of you should always "pause" ..... before hitting the Keypad!

In most houses, there is a Change-Over Switch that you can just draw-down and the whole place is cut-off from power supply.

Now, all Saraki did was to stall his trial as usual, using this person to Swith-off the power supply.

#Dumbphucks! undecided

Lastpage!
Please don't insult me in your response o, is the man a staff or security or janitor in the building where the CCT is taking place? What about the alternative power supply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Atiku Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash "Ethiopian Airlines" / Dr. Kayode Fayemi And Emir Of Kano Sanusi Pictured Together At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.